Chapter 24

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been two days after the dinner with your family and Hyuna…Now she was going to live with you and Hyunseung and telling the truth you were a little exciting about that, but today you couldn’t welcome her because you were going out with Hara and you.

“Hyunseung?” You called, you were in the room dressing and he was in the bathroom, he came out without a shirt and you could see his abs, his hair was a mess and wet which made him very y, he came closer and hugged you, you put your arms around his neck and he kissed you.

“Hummm” He said between the kisses, you two apart from each other to breath, you looked at him and he looked at you “I have to go out today, and today is the day that Hyuna will be moving in” You said and Hyunseung paled, he have forgot that she was coming today and that she will be living with them.

 

“And?” He asked and you gave him a kiss on the cheeks “I want you to help her, can you?” you asked him and he looked at you.

“What?” He said and you break the hug, you grabbed your bag “Can you help her? The house is new for her, cant’ you help her?” you put your arms around his neck and made a cute face to him…he looked away, because he knew that if you do that type of face he can’t say no to you and it works.

You gave him a kiss on the lips and he nodded “I can…but come home early, I want to spend more time with you” Hyunseung said and hugged you, and gave you a hot and deep kiss, that made shiver in your body.

 

“Arasso…but now I have to go, Hyuna is waiting” You said and went out of the room leaving him there.

Hyunseung sat on the bed drying his hair, he put a white v-neck shirt and a jeans, he went downstairs and sat on the couch…he didn’t had nothing to do so he just stayed there waiting for that …what can he do, you asked him, right?

It has been already 30 minutes and he was getting angry…she was taking too long and he wanted to go out, when suddenly he heard the door bell ring, he jumped in the couch in surprise but stood up right away.

He went to the door and opened it showing her with her bags, she gave him a smile that he didn’t return, Hyunseung looked at her and then turn around “Come in” He said and she did what he told her.

“It’s be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter