Chapter 22

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You?” I said like a whisper and her face was a shocked one.

 “Hyunseung?” she said, and we looked at each other, surprised, and shocked.

“What…are you...doing here?” She looked surprised too, just like me, she looked me in the eyes and turn around but I grabbed her wrist in time and made her face me, our eyes were stuck with each other…but why is she here…she shouldn’t be here!, right? I asked to myself, while looking at her.

“So…?” I said.

“Why? Now I can’t be here?” I still couldn’t believe but she was in my hands and it was so true.

“NO…YOU CAN’T! YOU SHOULD BE IN LONDON” I yelled and she jumped in surprised…our eyes were like glue, she didn’t turn around and this time she could free her hand.

“I came back…and I have to g, I have people waiting for me” She said and turns around but I hold her hand and she looked back at me. I don’t feel anything for you but…what is this that I’m felling?

“Let me go” she said again and I realize her hand…I stared at her back until I couldn’t see it anymore. Why did you have to come back again? This wasn’t supposed to happen! Never…Why my life so much?? Why?

“Why?” I whisper to myself, then I remember that you were waiting for me…I went inside the restaurant again and went to the table were you were and our parents “Yah…why did you take so long” he asked and I just said sorry…I really don’t want to say what happen to me in the bathroom…

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter