Day With Suho (Part 2)

K or M

No One's POV

As Suho was near to the special place he was taking Yeun-Ja, he stopped walking and told her,"Close your eyes."

"Mwo?? Wae??," Yeun-Ja asked, confused.

"Just do it. I'll still guide you,"Suho said taking Yeun-Ja's hand. Yeun-Ja listened and closed her eyes. Suho her guided her to the special place. They were in the entrance of the place and Suho left go of Yeun-Ja's hand and left.

"Suho?? Are you still here??" Yeun-Ja asked. There was no response. "Yah!! Suho if you left me here alone then-"

"Open you eyes," a voice that sounded like Suho but with an echo. Yeun-Ja opened her eyes and found that she was at the entrance of Lotte World Ice Skating Rink. She looked up and around, amazed at the sight she is seeing. She walked toward the ice and saw Suho already standing there.

"Suho, this place is amazing," Yeun-Ja said. 

"You never been here before??" Suho asked.

"I heard of this place but I never had the chance to come here." Yeun-Ja said.

Suho chuckled and smirked a bit," I guess that means you don't know how to skate either, right?" Yeun-Ja looked at the ground.

"Um.. maybe.." Yeun-Ja said. Suho smiled and said,

"Don't worry I'll help you." He lead her to the ice skate rentals and helped her lace her skates. After that, he lead her to the ice. Yeun-Ja was hesitant but excited to go on the ice. She put one foot onto the ice and then another. She tried to move forward but she was about to fall. Luckily, Suho caught her and helped her up.

"I think what to want to do first is skate while holding onto the wall," Suho said. Suho showed Yeun-Ja what to do and while she was following his directions, he skated right next to her. Yeun-Ja smiled. She was enjoying learning how to ice skate and spending time with Suho. After a while, Suho thought she was ready to ice without holding onto the wall.

"Andwae, I'm scared!!" Yeun-Ja said.

"Hey, you'll be fine. I'm here," Suho said, reassuring her.

"What if I fall?" Yeun-Ja said.

"If you fall, then I'll catch you,"Suho said holding her hand. "I'll be next to you the whole time. Okay??" Yeun-Ja smiled on how sweet Suho was being. 

"Okay," Yeun-Ja said (A.N: After those few lines, I just realized I put a TFIOS reference there...). Yeun-Ja left go of the wall and had Suho help her. Yeun-Ja was actually skating. She smiled and said,"I'm actually skating Suho!!" Suho smiled at her and looked at how happy she is. Seeing her happy made him feel happy. From the 3 months being with Yeun-Ja, his feelings grew stronger and stronger of Yeun-Ja. 

After a while~

Suho and Yeun-Ja were leaving the ice skating rink. The funny thing was, they're still holding hands from earlier, and they don't even know it. They got onto the bus and started talking. They talked about their lives before they came to university, their family, and their childhood. It was like they were best friends since they were 2. After a couple minutes, the bus stopped and Yeun-Ja and Suho got off the bus and went through the unversity entrance. 

"Ah, my feet hurt from skating. How can something fun be so painful after a long time?" Yeun-Ja said.

"You just need to get used to it," Suho said. "You want me to carry you to your room??" 

"Um sure!" Yeun-Ja said. Suho bended his knees and Yeun-Ja got onto his back. People stared at them as Suho carried Yeun-Ja through campus. By the time they were outside Yeun-Ja's dorm room, Suho left her down. And again, they were holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me out Suho. I had a lot of fun," Yeun-Ja said, smiling at Suho.

"No problem, and I had a lot of fun too. We should hang out more often." Suho said. They were smiling at each other and then they looked into each other's eyes. Yeun-Ja noticed how Suho has nice brown eyes and nice facial features. Without them knowing, they faces were leaning towards each other. Their eyes were close and beofre they knew it, they kissed. But it was only for a quick second and they pulled away when Jae-Na opened the door. 

"Oh.... um...." Jae-Na said, awkward from what she saw.

"Um, I'll see you tomorrow Suho," Yeun-Ja said.

"Oh okay. Good night Yeun-Ja," Suho said. Yeun-Ja walked inside her room and Jae-Na did too. Then the questions began....

 

 

 

I'm sooo sorry that I haven't updated!! It's just high school is a huge change from middle school. I'm still trying to adjust and I'm trying my best to update as much as I can. Just bare with me guys!!