The Interrogation

K or M

Yeun-Ja walked in room and Jae-Na started firing question at her.

"What was that kiss?? Do you like him?? I told him he likes you. Are you two dating?? Will he court you?? How was the date?? Is he a good kisser?? Wait. A. Minute.... SUHO WAS YOUR FIRST KISS!!" Jae-Na yelled at her. Yeun-Ja turned around and threw a pillow at her.

"Shiguero!! The whole world doesn't need to know that Suho was my first kiss" Yeun-Ja said. She placed her phone down on her bed and started getting her pajamas. Jae-Na followed her around.

"How was the date??" she asked.

"Hangout. It was a hangout," Yeun-Ja. 'Right, as if you have your first kiss at hangout' Jae-Na thought.

"What did you guys do??" Jae-Na asked. Yeun-Ja talked about how he took her to the Lotte World Ice Skating Rink and he taught her how to skate. She went on and on about how fun she had with Suho, that she accidentally brought up the bus incident-- something her best friend shouldn't know.

"Mwo?? Wow daebak. That's such a romantic date. He likes you Yeun-Ja I'm telling you," Jae-Na said. Yeun-Ja walked to her closet to get a towel.

"We were just caught in the moment Jae-Na. I don't think he has feelings for me," Yeun-Ja said. The two girls sighed. Yeun-Ja started walking towards the bathroom door to take a shower. Before she went in, Jae-Na asked her something that changes everything.

"But seriously, after that date and all you two have been through, do you like Suho??" Jae- Na finally asked. Yeun-Ja thought about it and her heart was racing. She remembered the first day they met and the smile he gave her that day. She remembered the first time he saw him dance in Into to Hip-Hop and all the times they practiced and fooled around together. Then, the date. She could still remember Suho's arms holding her while helping her skate. She remember his warm hand guiding her through the rink. And then the kiss. She touched her lips and could still feel the warmth of Suho's lips. "Yah, I asked you do you like-" Jae-Na got cut-off.

"Neh, I do like Suho," Yeun-Ja finally admitted. She walked into the bathroom and locked the door. She sighed and shook her head. She went on with her night routine. Jae-Na was happy for her best friend though. She found someone she can have a connection with and will love and care for her. Now that she knows how Jae-Na feels, she plans on asking Suho how he feels about her.

~The Next Day~

Jae-Na woke up early enough that Yeun-Ja didnt get up. She knew Suho was an early riser so she texted him asking if they could meet up. He agreed and decided to meet up and a cafe near the campus at 8 AM. Jae-Na got ready and quietly left the dorm. Now it was Suho's turn to be interrogated. 

~At the Cafe~

Jae-Na got to the cafe earlier than Suho. She checked the time and Suho was running late. She ordered a latte and a breakfast sandwich. Suho walked in after that and sat down at the tabel Jae-Na was at.

"Mian for being late. I was running this morning when I got your text so I had to change," Suho said. The waiter came to ask for his order and asked for coffee and a scone. "What's up Jae-Na??" Suho asked.

"I wanna ask you something," Jae-Na asked. The waiter brought their orders and they thanked the waiter. Suho nodded and started drinking his coffee. "Do you like Yeun-Ja??" she asked. Suho's eyes widen and he started choking on his coffee. He calmed down after his coughing attack.

"Why are you asking this so suddenly??" Suho asked.

"Because I have a feeling that you do like her. Suho I see you when you're with her. Your heart can be heard from outer space when you're next to her. Admit it," Jae-Nae said.

"Okay okay. I like Yeun-Ja. I really like her. But she doesn't feel the same way," Suho asked.

"Why do you think that??" Jae-Na asked. Suho brought up the dance battle and what she said.

~Flashback~

"Yah, Yeun-Ja. Are you watching your boyfriend dance?" Victoria asked.

"Of course she is." Krystal said to Victoria.

"You should see them around campus. They're so cute together." Uee added.

"AISH, SUHO ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!! HE'S JUST MY BEST FRIEND!!" Yeun-Ja yelled at them. All the guys were looking at Yeun-Ja but were still dancing. Well all the guys except Suho. He was a bit hurt from what Yeun-Ja said. 

Suho thought,"So she just sees me just as friend.." The song ended and the guys went back to their side. The competition was heating up.

~End of Flashback~

"But wasn't a long time ago??" Jae-Na asked. "Feelings can change over time Suho, and I know she likes you too Suho," she added. Suho looked up but he didn't want to get his hopes. 

"I don't know Jae-Na. I mean I'll be fine if Yeun-Ja doesn't like me back. As long as we're friends and I get to spend time with, I'll be happy with that," Suho said. Jae-Na saw that her friend was hurting. She sat next to Suho and hugged him.

"Yah, don't be upset. I know that Yeun-Ja likes and I'll show you. But Suho, you have to let her know how you feel too. Yeun-Ja is oblivious when it comes to guys. You have to come to her and tell her" Jae-Na said. Suho sighed, worried about what is about to come. "Don't worry Suho, I'll make this work out. Trust me" Jae-Na said. As Jae-Na was comforting Suho, Yeun-Ja walked into the cafe and saw the two hugging.

Yeun-Ja's POV

I woke up and saw that Jae-Na left already. I wonder where she went. I checked the time and it was 9 AM. My stomach growled so I got up, got ready, and began walking to the cafe. It was such a nice day today. I'm still shocked from yesterday. I like Suho?? And Jae-Na was coming too strong with the questions, but I guess it was fine?? I learned that I do have feelings for Suho. But what do I do?? I never had a boyfriend before. Aish, now I remember that Suho was my first kiss... You know what' weird, people say your first is bad because it's awkward. But to me, it wasn't. Although it was short, I felt something there. I felt a spark and warm feeling inside me. Does Suho like me back like Jae-Na says?? Ania, I shook my head. We were just caught in the moment. It probably didn't mean anything. I walked into the cafe and saw Jae-Na. I almost yelled her name when I saw her hugging someone. I moved a little bit to see who it was and.... it was Suho. What happened to him?? Should I go to him?? Did I do something wrong last night?? Maybe he regrets the kiss... My thoughts were broken when I thought of something else... Why are they together alone?? We usually hang out together but why didn't they invite me?? What's going on?? I heard Jae-Na tell Suho "Don't worry Suho, I'll make this work out. Trust me". What does that mean?? Does Jae-Na like Suho?? Is that why they met alone?? Does Suho like her too?? I felt myself getting tense. A waiter asked if I was eating here but I left the cafe. I don't know why I'm like this. Suho and I are just friends. I shouldn't be jealous of anything.

 

 

 

My subscribers, do you remember me?? It's been 3 years but I'm back. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. High school has been very stressful. I'm about to finish my third year so that means I'll have more time to update. I miss you all and I really hope you like this update!!~~