Day With Suho (Part 1)

K or M

No One's POV

After constant days of practicing for the competition, Songsaengnim gave them the weekend off. Suho woke up and decided to text Yeun-Ja.

Suho: Hey

Yeun-Ja: Morning

Suho: Are you busy today??

Yeun-Ja: No. Why??

Suho: You want to hang out today??

Yeun-Ja: Sure, I would love to! :)

Suho: Awesome, meet me in the cafeteria. We'll eat breakfast together first.

Yeun-Ja: Cool, see you then!!~

Suho smiled and got out of bed to get ready.

In Yeun-Ja's room~

After texting Suho, Yeun-Ja got out of bed to get ready. Jae-Na just got out of the bathroom toweling drying her hair and said.,"You're up early for once." 

Yeun-Ja was walking to the bathroom and said," Yeah, I'm going out with Suho later." Yeun-Ja began brushing her teeth until when Jae-Na shook her and smiled.

"You're going on a date with Suho?!" Jae-Na said, excitedly.

"Mwo?! No, it's just like a hang out. Just two friends hanging out." Yeun-Ja said, actually brushing her teeth now.

"Yeah right. It's a date." Jae-Na said, going to her closet. Yeun-Ja rolled her eyes and finished brushing her teeth. She walked to her closet and picked out a blue blouse with a cream cardigan and light blue jeans. She went in the bathroom to change. After changing, she fixed her hair by curling it and put her a gold bracelet and a necklace. She sprayed on perfume and then walked out of the bathroom. Jae-Na was sitting on her bed when Yeun-Ja came out. They put on their shoes and left to go to the cafeteria.

Cafeteria~

Yeun-Ja and Jae-Na went up to get in line for breakfast. After coming out of the line, you saw Suho at a table waving. You smiled and walked to the table he was at. Jae-Na followed. 

"Morning girls." Suho said and smiled. 

"Morning," Yeun-Ja and Jae-Na said smiling back at Suho. They sat down and began eating.

"So Suho, what do you have planned for your date with Yeun-Ja??" Jae-Na said. Suho coughed while drinking his juice. Yeun-Ja patted his back and Suho cleared his throat and said, "It's not a date! We're just hanging out!" 

"I told her the exact same thing but she wouldn't believe it." Yeun-Ja said. The three of them continued to talk and eat their breakfast. After eating, Jae-Na left, wishing them luck on their date and ran off before Yeun-Ja could get her and said it isn't a date.

"Can you believe that girl?" Yeun-Ja said.

That's what friends do appearently." Suho said.

"More like unfortunately. So where are we going?" Yeun-Ja said.

"That's is a secret!" Suho said. They left the cafeteria and went to the bus stop. On the bus, they talked and played games on their phone together. After a while, they listened to music. Yeun-Ja was tired because she doesn't usually wake up early. And by early, she means like 8 A.M. She left her eyes closing and before she knew it, she fell asleep and rested her head on Suho's shoulder. Suho laughed seeing Yeun-Ja sleeping. He thought it was cute though. Suho looked at her and his heart was racing. He looked away and played with his phone. The bus stopped and he woke up Yeun-Ja.

"Yeun-Ja, get up. We're at our stop." Suho said, poking her head. Yeun-Ja got up and saw Suho standing up offering his hand. When Yeun-Ja got up and took his hand, the bus moved and Suho yelled, "STOP THE BUS!!" The bus came to a sudden stop and jerked forward. Suho fell on his back and Yeun-Ja landed on top of him. They blushed and they got up and left the bus. What happened on the bus wouldn't leave their mind. To clear the awkward silence, Yeun-Ja cleared .

"So, where are we?" Yeun-Ja said. 

"Well we're not quite there yet. We need to walk a block to get there." Suho said. He grabbed her hand and started guiding her to the special place. 

 

 

Hey guys!! I'm not dead!! I was just busy with school and now that' s it over, I can update more often. Well I still ahve summer work to do but I'll update as much as I can!!