Dance Battle?

K or M

No One's POV

Another day of practice for the Suho, Yeun-Ja, and the others. They enjoyed practicing with each other. Especially Suho. He enjoyed that he could spend time with Yeun-Ja. His friendship with Yeun-Ja was stronger than ever. One day at practice, one of the girls complained.

"Yah! I'm tired of practicing the same thing everyday. Can't we do anything different today?" Sooyoung complained.

"Well, what do you sugest we should do?" Donghae asked while wiping sweat of his neck.

"How about a dance battle?" Kai suggested.

"A dance battle? It would be a waste of time since we would already beat the girls." Suho said. Yeun-Ja looked at Suho and he had a smirk on his face.

"Well aren't you being a bit cocky. But I doubt you guys will beat us. Right girls?" Yeun-Ja said.

"Neh!" All the girls answered.

"I guess it's on." Minho said.

"Oh, it's so on." Uee said. The girls went on one side of the dance studio and the guys went on the other. After going through there discussion group, Kai had to say one last thing before the dance battle began.

"What is it Kai?" Suho asked.

"Suho, don't let Yeun-Ja distract you." Kai smirked and all the guys went to center of the dance group. Suho was left blushing.

"Yah Suho! Palli! Or are you just afraid to get beaten by girls?" Yeun-Ja called him out.

"Oooooohhhh!" the girls commented. The guys were chuckling. Suho walked to the center of the dance studio right in front of Yeun-Ja.

"Me? Afraid of losing? Oh, prepared to get defeated." Suho said. Donghae's iPhone was plugged onto the stereo and was set to shuffle. The guys and girl went to separate sides of the dance studio and waited for the first song to play.

"Okay. Rules are when the song plays, the first group that gets to the center must dance to that song. The entire song. First team to get 'cut off' loses." Eunhyuk said.

"Eh hurry up already!" Krystal yelled. Donghae pressed play on the remote and set it down. The guys and girls waited patiently for the first song to play. Finally, they heard the beginning of One Shot by B.A.P. playing. Just when the guys were about the run to the center, Yeun-Ja, Uee, Sooyoung, Krystal, Victoria, and Amber beat them to it. They began dancing and the guys jaws dropped.

"I didn't know girls could dance to this..." Kyuhyun said.

"Especially Zelo's part.." Kai added. One Shot ended and the girls went back on their side. So far, the girls were winning. The anticipation of the next song playing was high. Finally, It's You by Super Junior was playing. All of the guys ran the center and began dancing. The girls watched the guys dance.

"Yah, Yeun-Ja. Are you watching your boyfriend dance?" Victoria asked.

"Of course she is." Krystal said to Victoria.

"You should see them around campus. They're so cute together." Uee added.

"AISH, SUHO ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!! HE'S JUST MY BEST FRIEND!!" Yeun-Ja yelled at them. All the guys were looking at Yeun-Ja but were still dancing. Well all the guys except Suho. He was a bit hurt from what Yeun-Ja said. 

Suho thought,"So she just sees me just as friend.." The song ended and the guys went back to their side. The competition was heating up.

After a bunch of songs~

SCORE: GUYS-9 I GIRLS-9

It was a tie and the guys and girls were waiting for the final song to play. The song that will show which team is better. The final song was playing and it was... 

"Wolf?!" both teams yelled.

"But we don't know how to dance to that." Amber said.

"Neither do we.." Eunhyuk said. But two people did know how to dance to Wolf. Yeun-Ja and Suho ran the center and began dancing to Wolf. Both teams jaw dropped by watching Suho and Yeun-Ja dance to Wolf. After a few minutes, the song ended. 

"Wow, you're a great dancer." Yeun-Ja said in amazement.

"You're not so bad yourself." Suho said and smiled. They looked at their friends an they were still in shock.

"How did you two know how to dance to that song?" Donghae asked.

"I tried learning that dance but it's impossible!" Uee said. Yeun-Ja and Suho smiled at each other. Just before another word was told, the dance songsaengnim came in.

"WHAT ARE ALL OF DOING? YOU SHOULD BE PRACTICING! AISH, TOMORROW, 5 HOUR DANCE PRACTICE. ARA?!" the songsaengnim yelled.

"NEH SAENG!!" everyone replied and ran out of the dance studio.

 

Mianhe that I didn't update in soo long. I was realy busy with school and I had writers block. Plus I'm busy with vacation. Hope you like this chapter!~