Group Practice

K or M

No One's POV

Yeun-Ja and Suho just finished practicing their routine for the competition. 

"Great job guys. You two are really coming along." Songsaengnim said.

"Gomawo Saeng," they said in unison and bowed.

"I think you guys should start working with the others for the group dance section of the dance. Everyone, come on in." Songsaengnim told a group of students to come in the dance studio. Everyone sat down as well as Yeun-Ja and Suho. 

"Okay. So there will be four parts to the dance competition. There are girl groups, boy bands, combined, and then two students who will representing our school, which Yeun-Ja and Suho will be in. I hope you guy will do well." Songsaengnim got up as well as the other students. Songsaengnim left and everyone started to get to work. The guys and girls separated to work on their dance routine. 

At the girls group~

"Okay everyone. What do you think we should do?" Uee said. The girls started throwing out ideas. Some were good. Some were... ridiculous. 

"Wait, I think we should let Yeun-Ja decide on what should we do." Krystal said.

"Wait, why me?" Yeun-Ja asked.

"Because since you were chosen to represent our school in the competition, you should know what we should do." Victoria said.

"I agree," Uee said. 

"Me too." the others said in unison. 

"Okay. Well there is one song I think we should do for the competition that people will enjoy." Yeun-Ja said, nervously.

" Well, tell us!" all the girls said in unison.

"I think we should do Like This by the Wonder Girls." Yeun-Ja said.

"That's perfect!" Sooyoung said.

"Yea. I see a ton of people in Seoul do Like This flash mobs." Uee said. 

"I guess we got our dance routine for the competition," Krystal said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's start practicing. Fighting?" Yeun-Ja said, hold her fist up.

"Fighting!" the rest of the girls said. 

At the guys group~

As the guys heard the girls yell fighting and got up, they knew they already got their song. 

"Well, what song should we do?" Eunhyuk said.

"Hmm... Sorry Sorry?" Kai suggested.

"It's You?" Minho said. 

"We need a good song. Something that will blow the crowd away." Eunhyuk said. Suho wasn't even paying attention to what the guys were saying. He was watching Yeun-Ja dance. He was mesmerized by her smooth dance moves. 

"Suho!" Kyuhyun said to him.

"Oh-uh neh?" Suho said, confused and his thoughts were broken.

"What did you think of our ideas?" Donghae asked.

"Oh, your ideas.. Well.." Suho said, scratching his nape.

"You weren't even listening to us weren't you?" Eunhyuk asked. Suho sighed and shook his head.

"That's because he was watching Yeun-Ja," Sehun said.

"What? No!" Suho said blushing. The guys started teasing him.

"Ugh, focus! We still need to choose a song for the competition." Chanyeol said, messing up his hair.

"How about Mr.Simple by Super Junior?" Suho suggest.

"That's a great idea! Mr.Simple was the best song!" Donghae said.

"Okay, let's start practicing!" Eunhyuk said. 

Back to regular~

The guys and girls were practicing really hard. So much, that you can see the sweat coming down their hair. The girls decided to take a break since they were practicing for 2 hours. Yeun-Ja sat down, with a towel around her neck and drinking cold water. Suho waved and smiled at her, and she did the same. She watched the guys dance and she was amazed. Suho was smooth and clean. He was serious about dance just like her. The girls saw Yeun-Ja watching Suho dance. They giggled and Yeun-Ja gave them a weird look.

"Mwo?" Yeun-Ja asked them.

"I see that you're watching Suho." Krystal said.

"So?" Yeun-Ja said, raising an eyebrow.

"You were watching your boyfriend dance. How cute!!" Uee said. 

"What? No! Suho and I are just friends!" Yeun-Ja said, blushing.

"Whatever you say," Victoria said, with sarcasm.

Later on~

Everyone was finished practicing. That day was a day no one will forget. Especially for Suho and Yeun-Ja.