Music and Arts Competition??

K or M

No One's POV

A full semester has passed(Mianhe, need to skip to this part!) and the friendship has grow between Yeun-Ja and Suho. Also Suho's love for Yeun-Ja has grown. Yeun-Ja and Suho were walking to their dance class. They got in just in time before class started. Songsaengnim came in.

"Okay, everyone. The Music and Arts Competition is coming up and we must continue our winning streak. Some students will be chosen to do the group dance routine's and two of our students will be representing our school. And those students will be, Cho Yeun-Ja and Kim Joon Myung." Songsaengnim said. Everyone clapped, thinking that they will win in the dance section of the competition. After that announcement, class started practicing. After class was over, Suho and Yeun-Ja went to music class. While Songsaengnim was lecturing them Suho started to talk to Yeun-Ja.

"Yah Yeun-Ja." he whispered

"Neh?" Yeun-Ja replied.

"We should really plan to have a practice some time." he said. 

"Okay. How about after school or at lunch?" Yeun-Ja suggested.

"Great. After school, today." Suho said. 

Classes were finally over and the students started to go to their dorm room. 

"I'll see you later in the dance room." Yeun-Ja said to Suho. Suho nodded and left to go to his room. Yeun-Ja went to her room. She went in her room finding Jae-Na reading. 

"Annyeong dongsaeng!"Jae-Na said. Yeun-Ja grabbed her dance clothes from he drawer and went into the bathroom. "Yah! Where are you going??" 

Yeun-Ja came out of the bathroom and said "I'm meeting up with Suho at the dance studio. We're representing the school for the Music and Arts Competition." 

Jae-Na got up, grabbed a water bottle and tossed it to Yeun-Ja. Yeun-Ja caught it and put it in her bag. "Hope you guys do great!" 

"Thanks unnie!" Yeun-Ja said, grabbed her bag and room key and left. She went to the dance studio and found Suho talking to the dance songsaengnim. 

"Oh, Yeun-Ja, come in. I need to talk to you and Suho." Songsaengnim said. They took a seat and started talking. "The two of you will be in the Hip-Hop division of the competition. The other dance teachers has already chosen their representatives for their dance division."

"Saeng, what's our dance routine suppose to be?" Yeun-Ja asked. 

"That choice is made between the two of you." Songsaengnim said.

"We make up our our routine." Suho asked. Songsaengnim nodded and got up. Suho and Yeun-Ja got up as well.

"I expect a lot from you two." Songsaengnim said. Suho and Yeun-Ja bowed as Songsaengnim left. 

"Guess we have a lot of work to do." Yeun-Ja said.

"Let's get started then." Suho said. 

 

Hope you guys like the update!~ Wondering when is Kris gonna come in?? You may want to wait a bit longer..