Part of Me

K or M

No One's POV

The next day was the day when classes start. Yeun-Ja and Jae-Na went to get breakkast. They saw that Suho saved a table for the three fo them. They sat down, talked, ate, and compared schedules. 

"Yeun-Ja, what classes do you have on your schedule?" Jae-Na asked.

"I have World Culture, Biology, Language Arts, then lunch, Intro To Hip Hop, and Music." Yeun-Ja said. As Yeun-Ja finished saying her schedule, Suho started to choke.

"Yah, Suho! Gwenchana?!" Yeun-Ja said as she handed him water. Suho drank some water.

"Neh, gwenchana," he said. "We have the exact same schedule you know?" 

"Jinja?" Yeun-Ja said and grabbed Suho schedule.

"Wow. You two just met yesterday and now you two are gonna be in the same classes everyday. Must be fate." Jae-Na said, teasing the two of them. 

"Well just look at the time! It's time for our first class. I got to go!" Suho said as he ran to class.

"I'm tellling you Yeun-Ja.. He likes you." Jae-Na said as she walked to class. Yeun-Ja went to class and started to look for her seat. Her seat was next Suho. She sat down in her seat and started talking to Suho. Suho kept stuttering now and then but they got along very well. Yeun-Ja kept thinking Suho's mistakes were just adorable. Class started. Songaengnim gave them a ton of notes and very long lectures. Classes flew by and then it was lunch time. Jae-Na was waiting for Suho and Yeun-Ja in the school garden. She saw the two of them getting along. Talking, laughing, the normal friendly stuff. But what really caught her eye was that Suho was blushing. And they were holding hands! The two of them saw Jae-Na and walked up to her. 

"Annyeong unnie!" Yeun-Ja said.

"I see you two are getting along very well." she said looking at their hands. Suho and Yeun-Ja finally noticed what she meant and they let go of each other's hands. 

"Hm. You two seem cute together. I wouldn't be surprised that you two went out." Songsaengnim said to them. They blushed, feeling really embarrassed. The three them ate their lunch and then classes started again. 

"Welcome to Intro to Hip Hop. For our first class, we'll just see how good you are. First up, Cho Tae-Joon. The students lined up near the wall, watching each student dance. After a few students, it was Yeun-Ja's turn. 

"Next up, Cho Yeun-Ja." Songsaengnim said.

"Wish me luck."  Yeun-Ja said to Suho. She walked to the center of the dance studio. Suho have her the fighting sign. She smiled. The music started and started dancing. (A.N.: Here's the dance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-E7HU-jLw)

Suho's POV

I gave Yeun-Ja the fighting sign, wishing her good luck. The music started, and Yeun-Ja started dancing. I swear, my jaw dropped when she was dancing. I think every's jaw dropped too. When she finished dancing, she felt relieved that it was over. All the guys started staring at her, mesmerized. 

"That was fun." Yeun-Ja said.

"I didn't know you could dance." I said. 

"I might have been dancing since I was like 5." Yeun-Ja said.

"Next, Kim Joon Myun." Songsaengnim said. I went up to the middle to the studio. 

"I've heard good stuff about you sir." Songsaengnim said. He started the music. I started dancing.(A.N.:Here's what Suho danced to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFrT5T1l6s)

No One's POV

Yeun-Ja was amazed at Suho's dancing skills. The girls in the room started cheering for him. Once he was done dancing, he went back next to Yeun-Ja.

"You're an amazing dancer Suho." Yeun-Ja said. 

Thanks. You too." he said. 

"Excellent job everyone. Now I will give you your pairs for this class." Songsaengnim said. He gave a paper to Yeun-Ja and Suho and said to them,"You two should be very proud of yourselves. I expect great routines from the two of you." They started walking Music, happy about what happened at Hip Hop. But what's coming ahead of them is music. The music Songsaengnim wrote up pairs on the board, which is for the first project of the school year: Perform a song with your partner. Just as they walked in the room, their names were on the board next to each other's. So they're not just dance partners. They're also singing partners.. 

"Hmm... This should be interesting," the two of them thought.

 

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating for a long time. Busy. Hope this chapter will make it up!~