Broken Doll

Shinyoung Drabbles

"Why do you have to be so perfect?!" 

 
Shinwoo has to hear this everyday and to be honest, he's sick of it. Jinyoung was always jealous of him despite being in a perfect relationship with him.
 
"Why do you have to be so good at cooking?!"
 
"Why do you sing so well?! Why can't I be good enough?!" 
 
Shinwoo hates hearing Jinyoung hating on himself for no reason and he wished that he could just kiss away all his boyfriend's problems away.
 
As he snaps out of his dreamland, he stares at the red haired guy standing in front of him, looking like he's close to tears and passing out at the same time.
 
"What did you say?" Shinwoo murmurs and tries to pull the other boy towards him but Jinyoung just steps back and looks down at his feet, sniffling while doing so.
 
"Why do you have to be so perfect?" Jinyoung whispered and used his sleeve to wipe his moist eyes, failing at stopping the tears. 
 
"Jinyoung, not this aga-"
 
"Why do you have to love me so much when I'm like this? I'm not as cute as Gongchan, my voice isn't like Sandeul's and I'm not funny like Baro. Why me?" 
 
The whimper coming from the red head cracks Shinwoo's heart because all he can do is watch his boyfriend criticise himself.
 
"Jinyoung, please forget about all that." Shinwoo pleads and gets off his bed and tries to hold Jinyoung's hand but once again, the latter steps away.
 
"Shinwoo, why? I don't understand. The producers are always complaining that my music isn't good enough and the dance instructors always scold me for not doing as well as you. So why me? I'm not perfect, I'm just a broken doll."
 
Jinyoung was now full on sobbing and he couldn't even be bothered to try and stop his tears.
 
Shinwoo couldn't take anymore and lunged forward at the boy, pulling him into a bone-crushing hug.
 
"You're perfect to me and that's all I need. You're much cuter that Gongchan to me, you're voice makes me calm when Sandeul's can't and you're just as funny as Baro." Shinwoo whispers into the crying boy's ear while drawing circles on his back.
 
"I love you, not them." Shinwoo frowns at the sight of his boyfriend's tear tracked face and immediately wipes it up with his sweater's sleeve. 
 
"You're the most beautiful doll I've seen, Jinyoung. You don't have a single crack and dent in you. You're beautiful and you better believe me."
 
Shinwoo chuckles when the other boy hiccups and grins to himself, hiding his face in embarrassment.
 
"You're so cheesy." Jinyoung hissed playfully and smacked Shinwoo lightly on the chest.
 
"I'm only cheesy for you honey because you are my doll, my beautiful doll......"
 
 
A/N: oh god this is a strange drabble that I just wanted to get out of my system. Hope you liked it ^_^