Not Like Other People

Shinyoung Drabbles

"I love you." Jinyoung whispered into Shinwoo's as he fell asleep and cuddled with the taller male, sniffing in the scent of chocolates. "I love you too baby." Shinwoo muttered and placed a kiss on Jinyoung's forehead. "Hyung! You're so mean to us!" Baro cried as he witness what Shinwoo and Jinyoung were doing. "What do you want Sunwoo?" Shinwoo groaned and felt around the bedside table for his glasses. He glared at Sunwoo for ruining the moment once he had them on and pushed himself into a sitting position. "Now what have I done to make you guys hate me?" Shinwoo deadpanned, trying to lull Jinyoung back to sleep after the said boy stirred in the bed due to the noise. "You're always telling Jinyoung that you love him when he says it to you but you ignore us three when we say it!" Sunwoo whined and pouted. Sanduel and Gongchan were sitting at his side and nodding along to his words. "Guys, you know it's different." Shinwoo huffed and tried to explain himself. "Why don't you love us hyung?" Gongchan asked, looking more like a puppy compared to his face before. "I love you guys, just in a different way." Shinwoo said exasperatedly. "I don't understand." Sandeul said and looked at Shinwoo's face as though he was expecting an answer. "Just go to sleep guys, please." Shinwoo groaned and turned off the light, marking the end of the conversation. He knew that this wasn't going to be the end but he'd try his best to stall. He never answered the other three members just because he didn't know how to. He himself was slightly confused.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung winced as Shinwoo tended to his sprained ankle, tears pricking his eyes. "It hurts Shinwoo-yah." Jinyoung whimpered and grabbed Shinwoo's hand to stop him from doing anything else to his ankle. "Your ankle isn't going to be any better if you don't let me rub the lotion Jinyoung." Shinwoo said caringly and looked up at the black haired boy worriedly. He'd always reminded Jinyoung to not practice dancing too much or not he'd hurt himself but clearly he didn't know how to listen. He'd managed to sprain his ankle after practicing a spinning movement in some dance he was learning and Shinwoo knew that it was also because he'd been straining himself to improve at dancing. "Just be careful." Jinyoung whispered and rest his head on Shinwoo's shoulder as the latter resumed to his previous task. Shinwoo carefully wrapped the bandage around Jinyoung's foot. "I'm not allowing you to dance for the next 2 weeks so be prepared to stay in the dorm for the rest of that time." Shinwoo threatened and helped Jinyoung onto his back. The other three members gathered around the two and shot questions at Jinyoung in worry. Jinyoung just plastered on a smile to hide the hurt he was going through just to calm his fellow members down. Shinwoo got the other members off their back and carried Jinyoung carefully on his back to the dorm, not aware of the three following behind them. "Thanks for taking care of my foot." Jinyoung uttered and kissed Shinwoo tenderly. "It's fine. It's the least I can do for you." Shinwoo smiled softly and returned the kiss to Jinyoung's lips. "I love you." Jinyoung murmured into their kiss. "I love you too." Shinwoo said and broke away from the kiss, forcing himself to focus on the pathway to make sure he didn't trip.

The walk had turned quiet and the three behind were more than shocked when they saw the little exchange between Jinyoung and Shinwoo. All of them promised that they'd never ask Shinwoo why he didn't love them anymore because the answer was already there.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinwoo grinned as Jinyoung squeezed himself between his boyfriend's legs. He rest his back against Shinwoo's chest and let his head fall into the crook of Shinwoo's neck. "The kids are all asleep." Jinyoung whispered, afraid to wake the other members sleeping in the room. "Want some hot cocoa? I boiled the water already." Jinyoung muttered as he showered Shinwoo's face with little pecks. The two found themselves pressed up against each other on the deck chairs as they stared up at the starry sky. The cold was biting at their toes but ignored it to indulge themselves in their mugs of hot chocolate. "Shinwoo-yah, why do you only say that you love me and not the rest?" Jinyoung asked, leaning to the left to cuddle closer to his boyfriend. Shinwoo sighed. He didn't think that he'd ever have to answer this question after the other members had stopped asking.  

"I only tell you that I love you because you're not like other people. You're special to me. You're my everything."

Shinwoo's answer was nothing but the truth. It was a fact that Jinyoung was not like other people. He was Jung Jinyoung. The loveable fox who overflowed with happiness. But most of all, he was Shin Dongwoo's one and only boyfriend. Nobody could replace him.

 

A/N: your thoughts guys? thanks for the comments and subs :)