Crush

Shinyoung Drabbles

Crush:

 
Jinyoung secretly lets his fingers linger on Shinwoo's own as he tries to clean the the sticky sugar from the sweets Shinwoo had eaten earlier off the elder's hands and he blushes and the warmth radiating from Shinwoo.
 
He occasionally grins up at the long-haired boy and calls him cute because he's like a little kid who gets sugar stuck on his fingers when he eats candy. 
 
He could feel the heat rushing to his face and his knees bucking the moment Shinwoo pulled him into a hug and muttered a small thanks into his ear before walking back into his room, suddenly feeling cold again. 
 
He doesn't know whether he should go into Shinwoo's room too but decides to do it because he was no shivering because of the cold and can't take it anymore.
 
"Jinyoung? What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to make dinner?" Shinwoo monotonously asked and rolled in his bed to face the shivering boy.
 
"What's wrong? Are you cold?" Shinwoo worriedly asks and grabs onto the other boy's hand and pulls him close. "Thanks, you're very warm." Jinyoung giggles and leans back against Shinwoo's frame like always. 
 
"It's summer though so I don't understand why you're so cold." Shinwoo chuckles and hugs the boy closely to him and lets his warm breath tickle Jinyoung's neck.
 
"I get cold when you aren't around." Jinyoung whispers to himself and feels like slapping himself because now, Shinwoo was just staring at him, mouth slackened.
 
"Say that again." Shinwoo orders and turns the boy around is his lap to face him, gripping onto his shoulders so that he won't move anywhere.
 
"I-I get c-cold when you aren't around." Jinyoung says much louder this time and just wants to crawl into a cave and die there because he's never been this embarrassed before.
 
'Urgh Shinwoo's probably disgusted by you right now.' Jinyoung thinks to himself and shrinks away from the one in front of him, close to tears already.
 
He tries to hold in his tears while looking at Shinwoo's still shocked face but fails and lets a fat tear drop roll down his cheeks, the other tears following suit.
 
"Why are you crying?" Shinwoo whispers and wipes the never-ending tears running down from the poor boy's eyes. "You probably don't even like guys. I shouldn't have said anything." Jinyoung whimpers and backs away from Shinwoo to curl up in a ball and sob his heart out.
 
"And that's totally wrong. Let me rephrase it for you. I don't love any guy......except for you. You should have said what you said or I'd never know about your feelings." Shinwoo cooes and places a chaste kiss on Jinyoung's cheek before caressing it. 
 
"You really love me?" Jinyoung worriedly looks up and plays with his own fingers, afraid of Shinwoo's reply.
 
"Yes, only you." Shinwoo smiles shyly and hugs the still teary boy tightly to his chest. "Forever and always, it will be only you.
 
 
 
A/N: another update guys ^.^ i've been in a really bad mood lately thanks to the parents because of a lot of things so I couldn't type this out earlier, sorry ;_; your comments are so lovely <3 loveeeeee you guys so much :) 많이 많이 사랑해요