Tease

Shinyoung Drabbles

Can I request a cute a d y story of how jinyoung keeps teasing and annoying CNU to get his attention. Then shinwoo blows out XD please?

a/n: Hi guys! I'm back like after...months. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating! I had a really big exam in October-November and I was pressed for time :/ I'm not really happy with this story because it was pretty rushed and I don't think this is really what the requester wanted and my grammar is all messed up now so this is legit just 1000++ words of crap but hopefully, I get out of this writing slump asap! I hope you guys still like this though!! ALSO, I AM GOING TO SEE B1A4 IN 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!


Shinwoo isn't too sure whether he's just imagining things right now but Jinyoung's hand on his thigh feels extremely real and Junghwan is sniggering to himself so it just has to be real. He honestly doesn't know where this sudden act of affection came from. Jinyoung was never the type to be all touchy with his friends or anybody, really. "Um, Jinyoung?" 

Jinyoung is either too oblivious or is just blatantly ignoring the strain in his voice because the boy doesn't make a move to remove his hand from its place on Shinwoo's lap, dangerously close to his crotch. Instead, he scoots closer to Shinwoo, making their sides press against each other awkwardly. "Are you not feeling well Jinyoung? You should probably go back to the dorms first if you're coming down with something," Shinwoo mumbles with all the hope in the world that Jinyoung gets the message and detaches himself from his side.

He groans inwardly when Jinyoung leans his head on his shoulder. "Don't wanna. You're very warm," Jinyoung mutters into the crook in his neck, his lips brushing against Shinwoo's skin. Shinwoo can hear Chansik choking on his sandwich and he's beginning to think that they're all keeping something from him.

--------

Shinwoo is certain that the rest of his friends are keeping something from him now because there's no other reason for them to be huddled up on the love seat in his dorm, whispering to themselves and sneaking glances at him and Jinyoung on the couch. 

Jinyoung was being weird again. The couch in their dorm was a three seater but he'd insisted on wrapping his arms around Shinwoo's waist because we've been living together for two years so we should change things up sometimes! Shinwoo has learnt to not believe Jinyoung whenever he obsessively his lips because that's when he knows Jinyoung is making up excuses. Also, the red tint he'd been sporting was pretty suspicious too.

Shinwoo is snapped out of his thoughts when Jinyoung decides it would be nice to bury his head in Shinwoo's chest, his chin digging into his ribs. The arms around his waist tighten and momentarily forgets how to breathe. That's all until Sunwoo finally bursts and begs to be excused. Yeah, they definitely are keeping something from him.

--------

Shinwoo's alone with Jinyoung for the first time in weeks and he's (unreasonably) nervous. They're not even doing anything worth getting anxious over. They're both tucked into their own separate beds with their laptops, trying to finish their assignments. "Shinwoo,"

Shinwoo hears Jinyoung calling his name but he doesn't look up from his laptop. He's not ready for this, the confrontation. "Shinwoo-yah,". There it is again. He thanks god when he realises that he has his earphones on. At least now he has an excuse for the lack of response. "Shinwoo-yah,". Jinyoung's voice is getting more whiny by the second and it's beginning to get on his nerves because god dammit I've been trying to write a book report for the past hour and all I've managed to type out is my introduction.

"Shinwoo-yah, I know you can hear me. Your earphones aren't even plugged into anything," Jinyoung whines and Shinwoo can see him kicking his blanket like the five year old he is. Shinwoo curses when he notices that his earphones aren't plugged into his laptop but he continues pretending. It's suspiciously quiet for awhile but he knows he shouldn't trust Jinyoung because merely a second later, the boy pounces on his bed and tackles him, grabbing his laptop and placing it on the bedside table because even if he was being an , he was still a civilised human being.

His throat dries up when Jinyoung straddles his hips and pins his arms above his head. Yeah, this is when he dies, he's sure of it. Jinyoung has pure determination in his eyes when he leans closer to Shinwoo's face, entering dangerous waters. "Shinwoo-yah, why do you keep avoiding me?"

Shinwoo senses hurt in Jinyoung's tone and he almost feels guilty because Jinyound sounds like a sad puppy and he has a weakness for sad things. 

His breathing stutters when he feels Jinyoung's lips brushing against the corner of his mouth. He hears Jinyoung's breath hitch and his eyes flutter close but then, everything is gone. He hears the door of their dorm slam shut. His eyes are starting to hurt as tears well up in his eyes. There are way too many emotions and thoughts rushing through him and he doesn't actually know what he's feeling. 

All he can feel is Jinyoung's warm breath cascading down on him and his slender fingers gripping his wrists. It's official, he's ed.

--------

Jinyoung and him don't speak unless it's absolute necessary now. Shinwoo isn't going to lie, he kind of misses Jinyoung's excessive skinship and his annoying voice yapping about some new music program on his computer at 3am on a school night. To make matters worse, Jinyoung has taken to clinging on to Chansik instead. Sunwoo still laughs uncontrollably at them during their weekly movie night and Junghwan still teases him endlessly. He says that Shinwoo and Jinyoung are behaving like a bunch of stupid schoolboys but Shinwoo doesn't actually get what he's saying and just glosses over it time after time.

Shinwoo tries to ignore Jinyoung's constant cooing of "Chansik-ah" as they watch this week's movie. He tries to ignore the way Jinyoung tucks his head under Chansik's chin and snuggles him. He finds himself trying to hold himself back when Jinyoung makes an especially bold move and pecks Chansik's cheek. He tells himself that it's nothing because Chansik couldn't care less about the peck. If Chansik was still behaving normally, he should to.

He awkwardly shuffles around his place on the sofa for two hours straight, trying to peek at Jinyoung and Chansik without looking too obvious, before the rest decide that it's time to head back to their respective dorms to cram for the test tomorrow. The air in the dorm becomes tense the moment the front door swings shut and Jinyoung tries to slide past Shinwoo into the shower unnoticed.

"Jinyoung-ah,"

Shinwoo cringes at how pathetic he sounds but he's glad because Jinyoung stops tiptoeing away from him. "Can we talk, Jinyoungie?" he mutters softly, using his petname for Jinyoung for good measure. He can see Jinyoung digging his nails into his palms and he feels bad because he only does that when he's afraid. He didn't want Jinyoung to ever be afraid of talking to him. "Okay,". It's soft but Shinwoo hears it and he can't help the small smile that creeps onto his face. 

He grabs Jinyoung's hand and he's glad that Jinyoung doesn't tug it away when he pulls him into their bedroom and pushes down on his shoulders to make him sit down on his bed. Shinwoo feels a lump form in his throat. He curses under his breath because he doesn't know what to say and he should've totally planned this beforehand. 

"Jinyoung-"

"No, let me talk first," Jinyoung cuts. His voice is trembling and his face is heating up but he manages to raise his eyes and meet Shinwoo's gaze. "I'm sorry for that day. I didn't mean to go that far. I just - I don't know what went through my head okay. Everything in my system goes haywire every time I'm near you and I feel like I'm going to burst every single time I'm so much as in the same room as you. The rest keep telling to make a move but how am I supposed to do that? We're talking about five years of friendship on the line here! They ask what the worst that could happen but anything can happen between us-"

"I don't under-"

"How do they just expect me to come out and tell you that I've been absolutely in love with you for two years-" Shinwoo watches in silence as Jinyoung slaps a hand over his mouth. His face pales when the words finally register in his mind. 

He feels the dip in the bed disappear and Jinyoung is inches away from the door in a matter of seconds. He doesn't know what has gotten over him but he launches himself forward and grabs Jinyoung's shoulder, swinging the boy around. His mind is blank and he can see Jinyoung is just as confused as he is but everything just feels so right when he pins Jinyoung against the door and presses his lips against Jinyoung's mouth. 

There are no fireworks, nothing. But a sudden warmth floods his system when Jinyoung wraps his arms around his neck and buries his fingers in his hair, tugging on it ever so lightly. Everything just feels perfect as their lips move against each other and their bodies meld into one. 

Shinwoo rests his forehead against Jinyoung's and he feels like he could just burst any minute now because he can feel Jinyoung smiling against his mouth now and he can't believe that this is actually happening. 

"Shinwoo-yah, what are we now?"

"I don't know."

Shinwoo thinks they should be a tad more serious about this but he feels a chuckle bubbling in his throat and he finds Jinyoung snorting oh so gracefully at his lack of tact. "I hate you so much," Jinyoung whines and punches his chest.

"I know you do,"

Shinwoo wrapped his arms around Jinyoung's waist and pulled him against his chest. His hands slowly slid up Jinyoung's sweater, tracing his spine. He nipped at Jinyoung's neck, marring it with patches of red. "I can't believe you made me wait this long for this," Jinyoung whimpered. Shinwoo chuckled at the look of utter neediness on Jinyoung's face. "Too much too fast, Jinyoungie,". 

Jinyoung whined when Shinwoo pulled away and placed a kiss on his nose. "Wait a little longer and maybe I'll give you want you want. Take this as payback for being a tease,"

--------

Shinwoo laughs when the rest of their friends come over for movie night again and just gape at the two of them on the couch. Junghwan insists that nothing could've possibly happened because Jinyoung hadn't updated his relationship status on facebook yet. 

Shinwoo laughs even harder when Jinyoung plants a kiss square on his lips and the rest shield their eyes, crying that they were still innocent creatures.