Rain

Shinyoung Drabbles

Jinyoung lets himself soak in the rain as his bandmate/boyfriend stands underneath the shelter of the dorm apartment, yelling at him to get back under the shelter.

 
"Jinyoung! You're going to get sick like that if you continue!" Shinwoo yells and tries using all sorts of tones to try and get Jinyoung under the shelter, away from the rain, but he just ends up begging. 
 
"Shinwoo-ah, just join me! It's fun!" Jinyoung grins and he twirls around in the rain as though it would convince the bespectacled to join him. 
 
Shinwoo just stays underneath the shelter, afraid of what the rain might do to him and what it's doing to the boy who's happily playing in the rain.
 
Soon, they're both back in the dorm, Jinyoung having a sneezing fit. "I told you that you'd get sick if you continue." Shinwoo sighs and helps his boyfriend to their room to change.
 
He made sure to grab a towel from the bathroom before helping the now sick boy pull off his damp and heavy clothes and replacing them with a dry and warm hoodie with a pair of sweats for the bottom.
 
"Why don't you ever listen to me Jinyoung?" Shinwoo nags and dries the red-head's hair. 
 
"Because you're always not willing to risk anything. You should try you know, it's fun." Jinyoung grins idiotically but ends up sneezing again. 
 
"Stay here, I'm going to get you some soup, medicine and water. Don't move." Shinwoo threatens and turns to leave the room but feels his sleeve being tugged at.
 
"Don't leave." Jinyoung manages to cough out and tries to pull the older boy back to him but is too weak to do so.
 
"I'm not leaving forever Jinyoung. The kitchen is 3 meters from this room." He coldly said but softened when he sees the younger one stirring uncomfortably in his bed.
 
"It's cold when you leave. I don't like it." Jinyoung groans and once again tugs at the elder's sleeve.
 
Shinwoo couldn't help but let himself fall back into the bed and cuddle with the sick boy.
 
"You're not going to be any better if you just sit here you know. You need medicine." Shinwoo halfheartedly nags but lovingly brushes his hand through Jinyoung's hair. 
 
"I hate the bed when you're not here. It's cold and stiff but it becomes warm and soft when you lie down with me."
 
"Maybe it's because you're always lying down on my body instead off the bed when I'm here." Shinwoo chuckles and pulls Jinyoung closer to him till their bodies mesh together.
 
"But your body is really comfortable and warm. It feels like my mum's hug." Jinyoung grins and nuzzles his head into CNU's chest.
 
"You know what I love more than rain and my mom's hugs?" Jinyoung hums against his boyfriend's chest, making the other's heart beat rapidly.
 
"What do you love more than rain and your mum's hugs?" Shinwoo asks back, leaving a tender kiss on Jinyoung's forehead.
 
"You."
 
 
A/N: my mind is filled with shinyoung and this world needs more shinyoung ^_^