Uprising Suspisions

Dangerous Friendship (Update in Chapter 4 +explanation why)

EunHyuk was over at the apartment early the next day, but this time he decided to bring his boyfriend along with him. "How are you feeling today?" EunHyuk asked, walking into SungMin's room with the older boy laying on his bed, not having moved since that morning.

"Tired." SungMin said.

EunHyuk understood. SungMin told him about his and KyuHyun's shopping trip yesterday and about all of the fun that the two boys had together. Naturally, people would imagine that EunHyuk would get jealous that his best friend could go out with a complete stranger better than himself, but in a sense EunHyuk understood. And if there was something that he knew better than anything else, it was the fact that he could never be replaced as SungMin's best friend by anyone. The two had been through way too much together to ever replace one another. "Where is KyuHyun?" EunHyuk asked.

"Out buying his books for the upcoming classes." SungMin said, not looking up at his friend. "He wanted me to come with him, but I wasn't feeling up to it. I think it hurt his feelings." With the last few words, SungMin finally rolled over, looking up at the couple that were both sat together on the side of his bed.

"Oh well," EunHyuk placed a gentle and caring hand on his best friend's head as he spoke the words. "You've rejected my plans a few times before, I'm sure he'll get over it."

SungMin felt tears coming to his eyes as he thought about the words that EunHyuk said. It may not have seemed like that much to anyone else, but because of the thoughts on SungMin's mind right now, it meant a lot to him. "EunHyuk..." SungMin whispered. The younger didn't say anything, he just looked at his friend with patient and waiting eyes. "I feel like...I betrayed HyeKyung..."

EunHyuk was actually shocked. That was the first time that SungMin had said the girl's name after her death, at least as far as he knew. This time, because of EunHyuk's shock, DongHae was the one who responded to SungMin's statement instead. DongHae had lost his father just recently, so he understood the pain of losing someone who is pretty close to you better than anyone else (aside from SungMin, of course) did. "Why's that?" DongHae asked.

"I don't know..." SungMin was speaking slowly as he went through the thoughts in his head. "I feel like...KyuHyun has a lot in common with her...so I'm growing attached to him."

DongHae nodded in understanding. "Maybe you're looking for the similarities that they have in common, and you are finding comfort in him." DongHae said. "Don't think you are betraying her. She wouldn't want you to live your life miserably, I can promise you that. HyeKyung was a sweet girl and cared about you."

"It's funny because they both are really sweet and patient," SungMin said. "They both forget the vegetables when cooking ramen and it even feels the same going shopping with KyuHyun as it did when I was going shopping with HyeKyung."

EunHyuk smiled his teasing smile and SungMin could tell that some insults or sarcastic remarks were about to come his way. "I think you are in love with KyuHyun." EunHyuk stated, poking SungMin in the sides playfully.

"I am not!" SungMin cried and hid his reddening face under the blankets.

DongHae smiled and looked at his boyfriend. "I know I'm in love with you." He said and gave EunHyuk a quick kiss on the cheek.

"That's so cheesy, go away!" SungMin said, only joking of course. He wouldn't want these two to leave them for the world. He continued to push them from the bed anyway. "You two make me sick."

DongHae laughed and nudged SungMin back into his place on the bed. SungMin joked around with the two like that all the time, but he never meant anything by it, and both of them knew that he never meant anything by it. SungMin had known for a long time that EunHyuk was gay and had learned to accept the fact and accept those that he chose to have as his partner. EunHyuk had been in a few bad relationships before finally getting with DongHae. In fact, the one right before DongHae was an abusive boyfriend who would treat EunHyuk like dirt. Now that the boy was in a steady relationship with a great guy like DongHae, SungMin wanted the relationship to last a while. EunHyuk was truly happy and it made SungMin happy to see his friend in such a good mood.

Of course, the main focus right now, however, is on SungMin and KyuHyun. The younger one had just returned from the school's book store as the laughter in the room picked up and he came over to SungMin's room. "I didn't know you were having friends over." KyuHyun said as he walked into the room and sat on the big red bean bag chair that SungMin had next to his bed.

"Yeah," SungMin said, raising up from the bed and looking at his three friends in the room. "KyuHyun, you've already met EunHyuk. This is DongHae. DongHae, KyuHyun." SungMin did a quick introduction between the three.

KyuHyun nodded, still seeming slightly annoyed. "So...uh..." SungMin studdered trying to find a good topic of conversation after the room fell into a good silence. "Did you find the books you needed?"

"Yeah, they are in my room." KyuHyun said, not taking his eyes off of the couple that was sitting on the bed next to what he liked to call his SungMin, though he would never tell anyone that. That was his secret to hold, at least for a little while longer. "So...how long have you two known SungMin?" KyuHyun asked, looking at both of the boys.

"SungMin and I have been friends for a very long time." EunHyuk said, smiling as he placed an arm around the boy and KyuHyun tried his best to hold back an obvious deathglare. "We practically grew up together. DongHae met both of us shortly before we entered the university here."

"I see." KyuHyun said.

"But don't feel like you're the only one who doesn't go way back." DongHae said, giving KyuHyun a reassuring pat on the shoulders. "We all felt like that at some point. Except maybe EunHyuk."

After the awkward introductions and everything, the talk and jokes in the room eventually picked back up again. EunHyuk was certainly happy by the time that him and DongHae had to leave, happy to see that SungMin was feeling much better today than what he was yesterday and actually being able to talk to his best friend again felt great. Dinner time rolled around and EunHyuk and his boyfriend left as the lovely couple returned. KyuHyun got up and closed the door before the lovely couple could think about coming in and checking on everyone. "You didn't tell me you were going to have guests over." KyuHyun said as he turned and looked at SungMin.

"I...I didn't know that I had to." SungMin said, not sure how to react to the way that KyuHyun was acting all of a sudden. "The three of us; YeSung, RyeoWook and I never tell each other when we have guests coming over."

"Is that why you didn't want to come with me to the book store?" KyuHyun asked, slowly walking over to the bed, making SungMin feel slightly uncomfortable.

"N-no." He said as swallowed. "I didn't even know they were coming over."

It seemed like KyuHyun's attitude had suddenly changed after those few words came out of SungMin's mouth. "I mean, I just want to know when your friends are coming over." KyuHyun said as he started walking over to the door. "Since I'm new, I don't know many people around here. I would like to meet your friends."

With that, KyuHyun left from the room as if nothing had happened. RyeoWook came in to let SungMin know that ShinDong had come over as well and was going to be staying the night. Great, SungMin thought, just what I need. After KyuHyun's sudden change in behavior like that, he didn't care to see anymore of his friends for the rest of the day. 

 

 

Author's Note: I didn't really want to stop the chapter here...but I want to get something out for you guys to read. I have classes and things now, so I have to work on this a little here and there and it makes things more complicated. I will try to make my future ones better than this, but since I just started classes, I wanted to get this one out there for you guys. This is a fair warning, it may take a while for future chapters. Patience and support will always help me in getting the next chapters written out more quickly and in good quality, so please be patient with me and I will do my best for you.

We see a very slight quick side of KyuHyun's evilness in this chapter, but as I don't want to move things too quickly, it's just a quick glimpse that will be forgotten about/shrugged off easily before the real danger comes in...I'm not going to give too much away, but let's just say that the real dangers come in with jealousy, since it's always fun when jealousy plays a big role. (-_^)

Remember, I will make better quality chapters next time, this is just a quick one since I'm starting classes and I wanted to give you guys something in the meantime. (-_^) The future ones may take longer. If you rush me, the chapters may be in lower quality, so be patient and we'll all enjoy a great story!!! =^.^=