#04

Will

Hyoyeon's POV;

"Hyoyeon ah, you feeling better?" Eunhyuk oppa asked me and I nodded.

 

"Sorry for bothering you yesterday. I hope the storm is going to stop today. I don't want to bother you anymore." I said to him and he frowned for a while before replacing it with a smile.

 

"Aniyo. I shall check on Ryeowook." Eunhyuk said and I nodded and followed him to his bedroom where Ryeowook is playing with Eunhyuk's phone.

 

"Hyung. Noona." Ryeowook greet us and I smiled back.

 

"I think I'll cook something for us." Eunhyuk said and I stopped him from going out.

 

"I want to cook, please? I need to repay you back for taking care of me." I said to him and he shook his head.

 

"Ani, you're still sick. If you faint later, how?" Eunhyuk said and I laughed.

 

"No. I'm healthy. You take care of Ryeowook while I cook okay?" I said to him and he nodded reluctantly.

 

Yesterday was the day I officially lost my first kiss. To Eunhyuk. After he kissed me, he acted like everything was normal. Like how he thinks that I'm asleep yesterday. But, amazingly, his lips are warm and so safe that it makes me go to sleep right after that kiss. The storm is still going on but not as loud and as hard as yesterday. I don't want to go back home yet because I feel more comfortable here as I get to talk to Ryeowook and Eunhyuk. Ryewook always smile at me as if he knows that I like Eunhyuk oppa.

 

Since when did I start calling Eunhyuk oppa? Well, since this morning because it felt more comfortable with the way he calls me Hyoyeon ah instead of Hyoyeon shi. I actually said to him that I don't like being called Hyoyeon ah, only for some people and he said that he'll only calls me that when we're at his house. Or together.

 

"So, what are you going to cook?" Eunhyuk oppa asked so suddenly and I jumped a little.

 

"Yah!" I shouted at him while taking big gulps of air cos he scared thw wits out of me.

 

"I'm older than you." he said and he grabbed a sit.

 

"Whatever. Go look after Ryeowook. I'm not used to having people look at me while I'm cooking." I said to him while tying up my hair and washing my hands.

 

"I'm not looking, I'm ogling." Eunhyuk said and I looked at him.

 

"Byuntae. Byuntae oppa." I said to him while looking inside the fridge to find what I could cook.

 

"What's Ryeowook favourite food?" I asked him.

 

"He like crab, clam and lobsters the most." Eunhyuk said and I nodded.

 

"I have clam inside the freezer." Eunhyuk said while pointing to a freezer and I went there and there's so much seafood.

 

"Woah! Let's cook spicy rice cake with clam and do you have any cheese?" I shouted at him and he nodded.

 

"Then, what's your favourite food with cheese?" I asked him and he ponder.

 

"Cheese fries and cheesy sausage." Eunhyuk said and I nodded.

 

"Let's cook that!" I shouted and I quickly take out the ingredients and started to cook.

 

Eunhyuk's POV;

After she started to cook, I started to clean the whole house. I sweep the floor, arranged the things and I wash the clothes and dried it. After that, I looked at the clock and found that it's only 10:47 AM and I looked at Hyoyeon who is still busily cooking. 

 

"Ryeowook, have you taken a shower?" I asked him as I took a step inside my room and I was replied by the sound of gushing of water from the bathroom.

 

I took a shower at the main bathroom and I quickly dried myself as I heard some laughters coming out of my room.

 

"Does noona know that actually we're a wealthy family but since appa beat omma to death, hyung decided to become bad and then he is charged for something he did not do but actually appa is the one who does it. The police lack of evidence that's why they release hyung. Then, before you came, appa came back. Then, this happens, but I'm glad because of noona, I have someone to talk to." Ryeowook said and I smiled while wiping my tears as I heard it from outside.

 

"Ryeowook ah, noona needs to take a shower now. I'll go okay?" Hyoyeon said and Ryeowook let out an 'Un'

 

"You heard it right?" Hyoyeon asked me as soon as she comes out of my room.

 

"Yeah. Thanks, for being here and being like an omma to Ryeowook." I said to her and she smiled and patted my shoulders.

 

"That's what friends are for. My parents are different though. They never went home and I'm always with my maid." Hyoyeon said and I smiled.

 

"You have me now." I said to her and she just nodded while her cheeks turn to red.

 

"Blushing?" I asked as I touched her cheeks.

 

"Aniyo. It's very hot. I'll take a shower first." Hyoyeon said as she run to the bathroom.

 

I look at Ryeowook and he smiled at me cheekily while drawing a heart shape with his hands.

 

"Hyoyeon ah!" I shouted from her room.

 

"Ne?" she shouted back and open the door slightly to look at me.

 

"Here's your sweater and sweatpants." I said to her and she nodded.

 

She said that she will dry her undergartments herself and I think thats makes her late for our lunch.

 

Hyoyeon's POV:

"Sorry, for making you guys waiting for me." I apologized to them and they shook thier heads.

 

"Nah, it's okay. Right, hyung?" Ryeowook said and Eunhyuk nodded.

 

The room becomes silent because we're eating and that makes me wanna laugh out.

 

"Hhehhe." I giggled to myself and I could not hold it in and I laughed real loud.

 

"Crazy?" Eunhyuk and Ryeowook ask at the same time.

 

"Aniyo! Just now before eating the room is noisy, now when we're eating, isn't it kind of awkward?" I asked them and they break out to a goofy smile.

 

"We're always like that. Noona, are you going to live with us after the storm stops?" Ryeowook asked innocently and I choked on the clam.

 

"Here's the water." Eunhyuk said as he handed me one.

 

"Why do you ask?" I asked Ryeowook back instead of answering him.

 

"The house is a quiet when you're not here." Ryeowook said and I looked at Eunhyuk.

 

"I had to work okay?" he defended himself and I rolled my eyes.

 

"Noona will look after you after you finish your school." I said as a promise because I don't want to create andymore chaos in this house.

 

"Hyung?" Ryeowook ask Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk smiled.

 

"I have to see if my boss let me out early or not." Eunhyuk teased me and I kicked his legs below the table.

 

"Okay!" Ryeowook answered cutely with shaking his head.

 

This time, we continued our lunch with teasing and all sorts of question. But, Ryeowook's question has been replaying in my head everytime I don't get distracted. Which is everytime. If I could, I want to live here and take care of Ryeowook and Eunhyuk. But, who am I right? I have a father to support me and not too forget a mother. But, everytime I go home, it will be just me and my maid. It makes me feel lonely and I know what Ryeowook is feeling. But yet he is very strong because he is still a kid who exprinces through what an adult has. I salute him.

 

"Noona?" Ryeowook whispered and his head pops out of the door.

 

"Ne?" I said to him and he sits down on the bed.

 

"Can you read this story to make me go nap? Hyung has some projects to do, he said." Ryeowook said as he handed me a book.

 

I began to read the book and not even after half of book, Ryeowook is fast asleep. I put the book on the bed table and I caressed his hair, not lond after that, I too feel into a deep slumber.

 

Eunhyuk's POV;

The house is too quiet. I have spent too much time doing my project that I forgot about Ryeowook and Hyoyeon. I stretched myself and walked towards Hyoyeoon's room to check on Hyoyeon. But, not only Hyoyeon was there, Wookie is there beside her sleeping. Seeing them sleeping makes me wanna sleep too. I slowly crept to the other side of Wookie which still have space for me to sleep and I hug Wookie's body along with Hyoyeon and soon, I go to my dream land.