#02

Will

Hyoyeon's POV:

"Where's Eunhyuk?" I asked Lee Jonghyun who is busy chatting happily away with one of his friends.

 

"I don't know. He dissappeared right after you went away. You should have told him where you are going, my dear. He is a newbie, not someone exprience enough." Jonghyun said to me and I pouted.

 

"If you do not have something nice to say, better lock it." I said to him.

 

Now, I feel guilty leaving him alone. I should have texted him but the meeting was so important that I nearly spend about 3 hours and about 45 minutes to negotiate with the other company. I am also a bit hungry but I have to find Eunhyuk first. He have to know all the staffs and members by tomorrow. In this company, there is not so much staffs under me. It's just 6 models, my secretary, Lee Jonghyun and 2 other secretary who help to organise the models day. While I actually know how to organise my own day, my secretary will help the others. It's not so big company as you like to call it but it's very famous. I know how to manage the finance and if anything happens, I can ask my father to help a little bit as he is also a famous intrepeneur. 

 

I walked towards the bar that I love to chill out alone. That bar is called DeQuito. I heard that the owner of this bar is very handsome and he is married to a model. I went inside, followed by the jingle of bell that they put so that the bells makes some noises when someone come in. I pick a table that have to sit Indian style and I waited for the waitress to come.

 

"Hello. I'm the owner of this shop, what do you want to have?" the owner said with a high pitched voice and I turn to look.

 

"Hi! I would like to have beef steak in flaming chilli sauce and ovaltine ice cream blended." I said and he stood up ater taking my order.

 

"We'll be right back." he said and on spot, the door jingle again.

 

"Hello! Welcome to DeQuito Bar!" the owner shouted and I laughed at the owner cute attitude.

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." I heard a familiar voice and look behind.

 

"Annyeong!! Where have you been?" I asked to him and he just went to my table.

 

"Can I sit here?" he asked politely and I nodded.

 

"I have been inside my home all the while, trying to finishing up the touches to my project. I didn't know that you'll be here." he said while looking at the menu.

 

"Yes, what do you want?" the owner come back.

 

"I would like to have beef steak with ovaltine ice cream blended. " he said and my eyes turn wide open.

 

"Ouh, she ordered the same too. Sohee! Make it 2!" he shouted and went back to the kitchen.

 

"So, you have been slacking is it?" I asked him, teasing him and probably waiting for his reaction.

 

"Aniyo! I have been researching on how to model and get your body pocture right and all that. I also went to a beach to capture some pictures." he said and I nodded.

 

"Any plans for this weekend?" I asked him and he unexpectedly nodded.

 

"Yeah, I have to do my friends wedding photo ceremony and I have to take some pictures for him and his parents." he replied back and I nodded.

 

"Can I tag along?" I asked suddenly.

 

"Of course you may. I just have to ask my friend but it should be okay." he assured me and I smiled.

 

"Here are your dinner. Enjoy!" both of the female and male shouted and I nodded with smiling.

 

"I'll eat well." we both say and we started eating in an awkward manner.

 

I eat as small pieces as possible because I do not want to show Eunhyuk my whole mouth right? After the awkward dinner, he asked me for a walk around the Han River and I said yes because it's been a long time I've been here.

 

"Ah, sadly I have to go home now. I can take you back if you want to." he asked.

 

"Thank you. I need to go home too." I said as I accept his offer and we head of to his parked motorbike.

 

"Where did you buy this motorcycle?" I asked him carefully.

 

"My dad bought it for me." he replied and I nodded.

 

The rest of the ride was quiet because we were stuck in a traffic jam and we actually went to a bar to have a drink and quickly went back home. At home, I quickly shower and then plaid my damp hair so that tomorrow, my hair will be naturally curly instead of I use the curling iron.

 

Eunhyuk's POV;

"Eunhyuk hyung! Where have you been?" my cute dongsaeng ask me.

 

"I went to dinner with my friend, Ryeowook ah. Why?" I asked him.

 

"Appa went home just now. He wanted to meet you but you went out with your friends." he replied and he continued to eat the cup noodle.

 

Appa went home just to meet me. It must be important as he can always call me or even meet me outside while eating lunch or dinner. I decided to just call him when I'm free and not tired. I have to report to work tomorrow and I am very sleepy now. Bye, guys. Goodnight.