#03

Will

Eunhyuk's POV;

"Hyung, wake up." Ryeowook whispered to my ear and my eyes instantly opened since I'm a light sleeper.

 

"Ne?" I said to him and he pointed the living room.

 

"Appa." he said and just like that I quickly went to peek outside.

 

"Eunhyuk? Shower first before eating breakfast." my appa voice wakes me up totally and I nodded.

 

'Why did he come here early in the morning? It's only 7:00 AM. I thought he has work to do in the office by now?' I said to myself.

 

"Hyung, why did Appa come here?" Ryeowook whispered to me as soon as I went out of the bathroom.

 

"He wants to talk to me? Maybe." I said to him while he faced the door so that I can get dressed.

 

"Ryeowook ah! Come here." my dad shouted from the kitchen and Ryeowook heaved a sigh before going out.

 

"Wookie ah! Hwaiting!" I said to him as a joke and he glared at me.

 

I quickly wear a red button up shirt with white tank top inside and a leather jeans. I wear my monkey socks before wearing my sneakers. I took my phone from my charger and pack it inside my bag. Inside it, it has a foundation primer, lip balm and sunblock. My bag also has my wallet, phone, iPod and earpiece, not to mention my notebook and pen since I'm still new in my work.

 

"Good Morning." I said to my Appa and he just give my a nod.

 

"Why do you want to meet me early in the morning?" I asked him while eating my kimchi jiigae with noodle.

 

"I need to meet you up with someone." he said curtly.

 

"Because of our business? Why don't you meet up with that woman?" I said to him and he looked at me.

 

"Look at what your omma did to you! Pampered you too much!!" he said while banging his hand on the table.

 

"Ryeowook and I have been living peacefully since omma died! Until you showed up! Do not even think we do not know why you left omma! She dance to make money for us! You, being a money eyed jerk, leave her with two son! Do not dare to compare my omma to you!" I said to him and he replied with a tight slap.

 

"Hyung! Appa!" Ryeowook shouted and he ran out.

 

"Now, are you satisfied?! You ruin Omma's life. You wanna ruin ours too?!" I shouted at him and he just stared at the floor.

 

"Get out! I do not want to see you ever again. Until the day you die, I'll only meet you at the grave," I said and I picked my bag up and saw that Appa left.

 

Now, where is my Ryeowook. I think I know where he is.

 

"Ryeowook ah!" I shouted at the abandoned playground where Ryeowook always play with me when we were small.

 

"Hyung!" Ryeowook shouted and I followed where his voice were.

 

I hug him immediately and he cry as hard as he wants. I rubbed his back and soon, he fell asleep on my laps. He is only 7 years old and yet, he have been through many rough path. I want him to realise that he must move on. He still thinks that Omma is going to be back. Omma died when I was 14 years old. Appa beat omma to death because omma works as a pole dancer yet she does not satifies appa in his ual needs. When appa and omma fight, I will pretend to be brave when Wookie always cry. I understand what they are going through but Wookie does not. I tried to filled in the place to be a good appa, omma and hyung. When I was in jail at 20 years old because I picked up drugs, he cried and he did not go to school. I asked the police when are they going to release me, they said two years later. I asked them, can my pay here be paid for his school fees while my bank account money be paid for the electricity charges. They were kind enough and said yes. That's how Wookie live, alone. Only sometimes, my auntie would come and see him. He always go to the prison to meet and chat with me. I want to make his life as colourful as possible. That's why I picked a job that is easy but needs exprience. I am clever, I pass all my examinations. But I prefer to be in modelling and photographing because my omma used to take our pictures everyday when appa is not with us.

 

"Hyung. I am going to be late for school." Wookie suddenly spoke and I smiled at him.

 

"You're running a high fever. Let's just go back home and heat up the kimchi jiigae okay? I need to go to work after you're asleep." I said to him while carrying him home.

 

"Ah, you're there." a familiar voice said and I looked up to find Hyoyeon shivering, maybe due to the coldness.

 

"Get in. It's very cold outside." I said to her.

 

Maybe it's near winter, but it's very cold. Luckily I have an extra clothes that my mom used to wear and I give it to Hyoyeon because she is wearing a white button up blouse with olive leggings.

 

"Wait for a while, I need to see my brother." I said to her as she laid down on the bed and look like she wants to sleep.

 

"Maybe you want to eat this pill before sleeping. You have a fever, I think." I said to her and she sat up to eat the pill and sleep again.

 

"Hyung." Wookie said and I smiled.

 

"Eat this pill and then eat the kimchi jiigae okay?" I said to him and he nodded.

 

I went to the kitchen and bring out 2 basin that is filled with water and two towels. I went to Hyoyeon's room first and put the towel on her forehead and sprinnkled some cold water on her face. Then I went to Wookie's room and do the same. By the time I done all of that, I went to check my phone and was shocked to see 33 missed calls by Hyoyeon from 8:30 AM, that means when I went out she came here. She must be here for an hour!

 

"I shall cook something for her." I said to myself.

 

I see the ingredients and I smiled. Enough for today's cooking. I think I will be cooking rice porridge with abalone and chicken and some herbs. I started cooking and after about an hour, I heard someone sneeze. Since I have finish cooking, it's just that my porridge should be serve hot, I close the gas and went upstairs to check who was sneezing just now. I look at Wookie's bedroom and he is asleep with my earpiece on his ear, I think he is still hearing my omma sing lullaby. This ipod has been about 10 years. A birthday gift from my omma when I'm 12 years old. I look to Hyoyeon's room and saw that she is massaging her head. 

 

"Ah, you are awake. I think you should eat something. Wait here, I'll bring it up." I said to her and she nodded.

 

I rushed to the kitchen and quickly put the porridge inside a bowl and warm up my honey lemon tea that is good for fever. I quickly went to Hyoyeon's room.

 

"I'll feed myself." Hyoyeon said.

 

"Ani, I'll feed it to you." I said and slowly feed her.

 

"I'm full. Can I have a drink?" she said after 5 spoon of porridge.

 

"Eat a little more. You are sick." I said to her and she nodded and eat 3 more spoon before she stopped.

 

"I'll take the water." I said to her and immediately went out.

 

"Hyung." I heard Wookie calling me so I went inside my room, where Wookie is resting.

 

"Me want to eat." he said and I nodded.

 

I quickly poured a big glass of honey lemon tea for Hyoyeon and another for Ryeowook. I quickly run to Hyoyeon's room and put the honey glass water with straw on it and I ran to the kitchen and poured porridge on a bowl and run to my room to feed Wookie.

 

"Hyung, I'll feed myself." he said and I nodded.

 

"Thank you for taking care of me now. I need to go to the company." Hyoyeon said as she walked towards the door.

 

"I don't think you can because ---" I stopped midway.

 

"Ahh!!" Hyoyeon and Wookie shouted at the same time and run towards me.

 

My body stiffens because one, Hyoyeon hugged me and two, I am shocked too. Both of them trembled with fear as the continous of thunder and lightning accured. I smiled as I remembered that Wookie is afraid of lightning while Hyoyeon, well, I do not know anything about her at all. I dragged myself to my bedroom and sat myself on it while both of them is hugging me. It's like I am a tree with two sloth. I carry Ryeowook to his bed because my bed is king size while he sometimes sleep with me when raining so I bought him another bed and put it on my room. I pull the curtains together and switch on the light. I took my iPod and put it on Wookie's ear. I look around and found Hyoyeon at the bed hugging herself.

 

"I hate thunder. I hate thunder. I hate thunder." she said that when the thunder finished roaring.

 

"Hyoyeon. Come here." I said to her and she hugged my like I'm her only life saviour. Of course, I am.

 

I hugged her and sortta drag her to the middle of the bed when the thunder roared again, causing her to snuggled against my neck more. I gasped and hold my breath for a while because her hair smells nice. I hug her and kiss her gently on her forehead because I do not want to take advantage of her when she is weak. I rocked her back and forth while kissing her forehead everytime the thunder roared until she fell asleep. I looked at her sleeping face. She looks like an angel while sleeping.

 

"Answer your call Kim Hyoyeon! Answer it!" her voice boomed through the whole house and I looked for her phone.

 

"Yoboseyo??" I answered and I heard a pant.

 

"Is this Hyoyeon?" he asked.

 

"Aniyo. This is Eunhyuk. Wae?" I replied. 

 

"Where is she?" he asked.

 

"Sleeping. She went to my house and the storm arrived when Hyoyeon want to go back. Who is this?" I replied calmly again.

 

"Ah, Lee Jonghyun. She's afraid of the thunder so could you please take care of her? And, the employees are stuck in the building but we went to the basement house already. Take care." Jonghyun said before hanging up maybe due to the connection.

 

I looked at the sleeping figure of Hyoyeon and Ryeowook. I found myself drifting to my wonderland. I quickly walk towards Ryeowook who is his thumb and give him a kiss on his forehead. Then, I went to Hyoyeon and I place my arm around her and sleep as she turns and directly face me. I hesitate to do something but then I still went to do it. I gave her a peck on her lips. 

 

'My first kiss lost to her.'

 

Hyoyeon's POV;

I felt something warm on my lips and I took a peek. I was glad it was him. He is a true guy.

 

'My first kiss lost to him.'