#05

Will

7 Days Later.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

 

"Aniyo. I will not marry someone just because you failed to pay your debts. How about you marry with that person?" I shouted at him.

 

"Don't you dare disobey me!" appa shouted angrily.

 

"Are you my god?! Because of you omma died!! Yet, you, you, you make it as if you're not burdened with it!" I shouted once more.

 

"Appa, you're cruel!" Ryeowook said as he cried, in front of his bedroom door.

 

"Don't try to teach me. I'm the one in charge here!!" Appa rage.

 

"Get out of this house right now!! If you want to talk to me, make some sense to yourself first. Don't you dare correct Wookie when you're in the ing wrong! I'm telling you, Lee Ryu Wan. If you want me to get married, get married yourself!" I shouted at him while pulling his collar together.

 

"Don't play with me, Lee Ryu Wan. DON'T." I hissed at him while giving him my death glare that I had inherited from my mother.

 

He quickly went out while trying to get himself as need as possible. I look at Ryeowook who is smiling and I laughed. We actually planned this out, except for the part where I pull his collar. We know he is not going to stop, therefore we're going to play. Two is better than one.

 

"Hyung! When is noona coming over?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"Molla. When noona come, tell her I'm out for awhile and give her the potrait and thumbdrive." I said to him as I'm going to go to out and meet my childhood friend, Donghae.

 

*At a cafe*

"Hey, hyung." I greeted him as he looked up from the newspaper.

 

"Your father is in here." he said and I frowned.

 

"For what?" I asked him back.

 

"Bankrupt in his business with Kim Corporation Holdings Pte. Ltd. You work in one of the companies right?" Donghae asked as he sips on his latte.

 

"I think so. So, how's your life?" I asked him.

 

"Normal family guy. You should get married soon you know. It's really good to have a wife and an unborn child with you when you're at your down." he said and I laughed.

 

"I have my brother to support. Plus, who would want a cute younger brother. They might feel jealous." I said to him and the day continues like that.

 

*An hour later*

 

"Hey, I should really get going now." I said to him and he too stood up.

 

"Let's go then." he said and we parted our ways.

 

*at home*

 

"I'm home." I said and I heard a giggle.

 

"Noona, hyung will marry someone by 3 more days." Ryeowook suddenly said and I stopped in my tracks which intended to head towards Wookie's bedroom.

 

"Jeongmal?" Hyoyeon said and Ryeowook gave a loud 'Eung.'

 

"Appa ask him too. Noona, where are you going bringing your bag?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"Cebu. I'm going to live there. Noona's appa is very cruel and I'm going to run away from him." Hyoyeon said as I heard she sighed.

 

"How about you run away with hyung to Cebu? Then invite me there later. heheh." Ryeowook said as he giggled.

 

"You really want to go Cebu? It's really hot there. Noona have buy a house there without anybody knowing except for noona oppa. Then you get really dark." Hyoyeon said.

 

"Eeee! I don't want to get dark!" Ryeowook complained

 

I went inside after knocking a few times and both of their heads turn towards me. Both of them hugged me and I hugged them back. It feels comfortable and happy. It feels like this is my family, where I can find my peace and just by seeing their happy faces, I'm happy too. But, I should not fall in love with Hyoyeon. I'm going to get married soon, no matter how I hate appa, I will need to save his too, by marrying Kim Corporation Pte. Ltd. daughter. I hope it's really Hyoyeon or some she doesn't know.

 

"Hyung, can I stay at Kyuhyun house today? He invite me to his house for sleepover with Yesung, Sungmin and Shindong." Ryeowook ask permission and I nodded.

 

"Hyo, wanna go club?" I asked her and she hesitate before saying yes.

 

"Sure, I would love to see you dancing." she said and I smirked.

 

"We'll see about that. Ryeowook ah, let's pack your things. Then we have tea with Hyoyeon before she leaves for Cebu." I said and I face plamed myself for slipping my tongue out.

 

"You heard it?" Hyoyeon asked and I guiltily nodded.

 

She just smiled and I frowned. She smacked my head before heading towards Ryeowook who has a hard time folding his clothes.

 

Author's note; Yay!! I hv finish my exams so, I'M FREE! For the time being before getting back my results. So I need time to revive my author~y ideas, and if you're a B.A.P's fan or more of Zelo bias subscribe to my story which is -> Got A Secret by Zelo and Ice which is basically you. OR my other story which is -> It's More Complicated Than You Think by Hyunseung and Hyuna. Hope you'll read the story. Gomawo!! :D xoxo

 

Ice. xoxo.