#01

Will

Hyoyeon's POV:

"Hello. My name is Lee Hyukjae but prefer to be called Eunhyuk. I went to jail before, so I don't know if you'll pick me," Eunhyuk said as he look me right in the eye.

 

"Can you please walk from behind to the front?" I asked him.

 

He wents to the back of the room and walk like on the runway with swag. Even if he is just wearing a black v-neck long sleeve shirt with white skinnies and red sneakers, it's still mesmerizing. If only he added a shades.

 

"Can you wear this?" I asked as I took out some cheap accesories and asked him to wear it.

 

"Yeah,." Eunhyuk quickly went to me and picked the shades and wear it.

 

"What other talents you have?" I asked him.

 

"I can take a photo. I think by next week, I'll show you. It's about nature." he said with confidence and I like it.

 

"You're in." I stood up and shake hands with him.

 

"When do you want to start?" I ask him and he ponder it for a while.

 

"I think I can for today because I have a free time, if you know what I mean." he said back to me.

 

"Okay. Let's get you make up and I have to call the photographer. You haven't eaten right?" I asked him and he nodded shyly.

 

"Well, let's take a bite at the Japanese restaurant down the street, as I need to know you more. While that, we have to wait for the photographer to set out all things. Let's go." I said to him and he nodded in agreement.

 

"Do you know what is your risk on taking this job?" I ask him and he nodded.

 

"I have to be chased by fans if I am famous. I'm happy with the life I am and if I ever needed to change, I'll change." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Ouh, okay. So here's the plan. I'm thinking of making you try dark coours before experimenting you with light colours." I said to him and he nodded.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

I'm very glad that Hyoyeon-shi have make me as her personal model, meaning I sortta need to commit to her. I need to be where she is if needed because she has a very high stantard and is very demanding. Since she's exprience, I believe that all her hard work will not go into the drain. After eating, we quickly went back to the office and I get ready to be make up. She's going to go with me too and she's gonna show me how to model. So, here I am, stuck in the room with a guy who is doing my hair right now.

 

"What's your name?" I ask him as I'm very bored and I can't stand awkward silence.

 

"Yoon Ji Han." he replied back and I nodded.

 

"Oh, how long have you been with Hyoyeon-shi company?" I asked him back.

 

"Since she started this company." he replied back and I nodded.

 

I went out of the room after being called out by Hyoyeon-shi. She looks very cute while I'm wearing light colours clothing too. She started to show me how to pose and find your best side. She is very pretty that all guys are mesmerize by her beauty. I started to feel something. I feel like doing flips now.

 

"Eunhyuk-shi, please take a formal photo with Ms Kim." the photographer instruct me to stand behind her while holding her hips and resting my chin on her shoulders while drawing a cold look.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzoj5pQAFalgDUZQCPK37  and this is Hyoyeon-shi look images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdeXAAhlNMMkeo_Sqh88p

 

We look more like a couple rather than a boss and employee relationship. I glare towards the camera as it clicks and flashed the lights.

 

Hyoyeon's POV: 

This Lee Jonghyun! I should kill him trying to make me look like a couple with my employee. I glare towards the camera and walked to it after the picture is taken. I look and stare at it and I feel shocked. Why? Because we look REALLY like a COUPLE. The way we dress and our glare.

 

"Okay. Let's take an informal picture. Lots of it in fact!" Jonghyun said and Eunhyuk nodded like a child.

 

"Rule: If you don't like it, say it." I said to him before sitting down leaning against the wall while holding the guitar.

 

"I can do anything for this picture right?" Eunhyuk asked and I nodded.

 

I was taken aback as he put his forehead against mine and close his eyes. My eyes also close slowly and the guitar that I was holding was put in the middle.

 

We spent nearly 1 hour in the studio after many awkward moment because every picture we saw is like a couple picture. I need to go to the office to have a meeting with another funder that wants to support our food supply wherever we are.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

She just went like that without saying any orders to me?! I think I should get started on my project that maybe she will forget but not me. I am a guy with true words and I speak the truth only.  My phone rang and I quickly pick it up because I do not want to disturb others. I look at the caller ID and smiled. It is my best friend, Donghae.

 

"Wassup, dude?" he asked.

 

"Nothin. Findin a job and secured one. You?" I asked him back while going down the lobby by taking the staircase so the connection won't be cut.

 

"I wanna invite you and ask a favour." he said.

 

"Be a photographer?" I guessed. 

 

"Kindda. But for my wedding." he said shyly and I could tell through the phone that he is blushing madly.

 

"No worries. Just text me when and what time. The theme too. I hope it's gonna be soon because I've another project going on." I said to him.

 

"Okay. The venue is at the Hyerijoku beach, near Seoul. The timing is 10:30 but you'll be my man. The theme is king and queen. If not possible, romeo and juliette." he asked.

 

"Meet you there. This Saturday?" I asked and  he answered with a yeah and we hang up.

 

I went out of the building and went to my home where my parents are at work. I should call them but of course, they won't bother with what I say because they think I am a dissappointment for them But still, they are my parents. I think, I'll just sent them a text.

 

'Omma, Appa. I had gotten a job at Serxy Pte. Ltd. They make me a part-time model and part-time camera men.' that's what I write to them and sent.

 

I decided to go to my parents building. My parents are actually rich but due to some problems, I was becoming rebellious and that what makes me went in jail. My parents still see my as their child as I am the only child and soon I will take over my father's position. I think in about 10 years.