Memories Of The Past

Bond Of Friendship Will Never Be Forgotten

 

December 25th, 2012 – 09.00 pm

A handsome man but impressed feminine sitting alone in a café that located in downtown Seoul. Calmly he watched all the people in the café with smile on his face. Today is Christmas, that’s why almost everyone who is in the café has a cheerful and happy expression. Even he acknowledges that this Christmas is really a wonderful Christmas. Scattered snow everywhere, laughter of joy, sound of happiness heard everywhere, even the sound of Christmas song singing beautifully throughout the city of seoul. But unfortunately, the beauty of Christmas that didn’t reach the man ‘s heart. Since the last three years, he always pretended to smile brightly and put on his fake happy face if he look at all the Christmas joy in front of him. In fact, he also shows that face when he celebrated Christmas,even when with his family. He used had a time to think, how pathetic his life. He had everything that could even make all the men in this world really wish to be him.

Maybe for the other, Christmas is a happy day which has to be celebrated with smiles and laughters, But for him, Christmas day is the night of  the most painful and distressing in his life to be celebrated. Because right after Christmas over is the day that the first time for him stand on the stage with the other four peoples. Four people whom have been  the part of his life for seven years. But now, the two man from that four man have gone and slowly keep away from him. One from the two was a friend or little brother who always rely on ahim from the first time they met and he always treated that little brother with great affection like a mother.

A little brother who he couldn’t get of find it anywhere. A little brother who is very valuable and meaningful in his life. A little brother who used to be cheerful, enthusiastic, have a bright, shining and adrift unbalanced eyes when he is happy, but can turn to be firm eyes and the unbalanced lip will be show if he saw or felt something he doesn’t like. And now he has turned into a handsome man, tall and mature who have cold, gloomy and  empty eyes. Even his lips were always dislpaly a forced smile and always had a cold and facial expression as if to shout the words “don’t come near me if you still want to live” . the little snarky and dork magnae in the past is totally gone and turn to be scary an cold man now.

While the other one is “his other half” who always accompanied him and guided him for nine years, even before they debuted. The other half who is the pride and happiness for him and always there everytime when he needed him. The other half who always gave him a warm smile and look at him with eyes full of affection. The other half who always standing right beside him, support him, whispering words of wisdom when he is down. The other half who identified himself as the most important part in that the other half and the one thing the other half needed in his life.

The other half that he really needed at this time. But now, that other half  is gone and keep away from him and take the other half in his soul. And now, the other spirit on his life, the other spirit who always gave his the meaning of his life, who always support him wherever he is and whatever he did, Cassiopeia. His beloved Cassiopeia who always he loved with all his heart, have been split into three parts now. The first part is the part who continous to support and decided to love him and always there for him, but keep bashing the other two and make the other two more suffering than before. The second part is the part that decided to leave him and insulted him as a maniac who only want money and support the other two member who went away from him. And the third part is the most he loved with all his heart. Because this third part is the part that will always remain and faithfully support all the five members under any circumtanses. Love the five of them even though they are not five again. Hope the five of us will always be happy,healthy , believe that someday we’ll stand together again and always shouted words “Always Keep The Faith” in every concert that they or the other held. That is why he loves them more. Because they are willing to sacrifice everything just to see the five of us happy. They always said that they are fine while their tears always flowing when they heard the other two member sang the song that should be singing with five of us and when they heard the three of us sang the song that we clearly show for the other two.

They suffer a lot because of us, because of US. Because of that he is more loving the third part on his life than the other parts. But still, in the past, that parts are very worth for him.

Quite a long time he sat with blank stare and lost in his deep thoughts until finally a voice make him back to the real world.

       “Jaejoong hyuuung”, greeted the voice . with a gasp Jaejoong replied.

       “Ahh, Junsu..since when you arrived ? hyung even didn’t  hear the footsteps coming”

Junsu just frowned when his hyung asked about his arrival. And just when Jaejoong want to ask why Junsu make a face like that, another voice came to interrupt.

       “don’t frowned like that Junsu, didn’t you forget that our beloved Jaejoong hyung has renowned as a 4D prince who is always immersed on his own world and his thought. I’m sure he was immersed in the strange world when you came, so that’s why he even doesn’t hear  the sound of you feet and not realize when you’re already sat and stare at him for 15 minutes, hahahha”.

When Jaejoong heard that comment, he was immediately turned toward the sound.

       “Yaaaah, Park yoochun, don’t try to insult me, don’t you know what the people said about me ? don’t mess up with Kim Jaejong if you still want to life”.

Jaejoong answered with his English language and his diva-style while yoochun who have heard Jaejoong’s comment immediately seductive Jaejoong with his distinctive playboy style,

       “Omo, Uri Jaejoongie really good in English now”’ he teased as he nudged Jaejoong chin.

Jaejoong who heard Yoochun had called him with the nickname that he didn’t hear for this three years ,suddenly give Yoochun  a cold stare that could kill yochun if the look can kill someone. Junsu who is aware of it suddenly felt chill and immediately tried to change the subject,

     “Ahh Jaejong hyung, Chunie I bought you guys a Christmas gift when i was in Indonesia. You know what , there is a loooottt coconut tree in there..aah I really want to go that country again when I have a vacation”. And then Junsu pull out a box from his bag and put it on the table. Yoochun who is curious with the box immediately opened the box and stared at a five necklaces with red pearl coloured circular stone as a pendant.

     “Wooaah, Junsu. This necklaces is really beautiful. And the colour is Red pearl. Hyung, look at his necklace. The colour of the pendant is really shiny and beautiful “. That is what Yoochun said while showing the necklace to Jaejoong. And Jaejoong who had been looking at the necklace answer Yoochun’s question.

     “Hmm. The colour is good, shiny like a real diamond. Good choice Junsu” said Jaejoong while looking at Junsu who grinned as he saw his hyungs like the gift.

And then Jaejoong suddenly realized there was something weird about the necklaces. And when he found that he immediately asked Junsu.

       “Junsu, are you also bought this necklaces for anyone else ? “

       “Nope, I just bought for you and chunie.” Said Junsu with his famous innocent look.

       “So why there is five necklaces in the box? “ ask Jaejoong

“Oh about that, first I just want to bought three pieces for us, but the seller said that the necklace and all the stuffs that he sold in his store had wrapped a package containing five pieces . And you know hyung, because I was curious I asked why he did such a system like that, and the seller replied that he was very fond of the number five, he was born on the December 5th  and have five brothers, so his life begins with the number five, numbers five really meaningful for his life and he said he would continue to glorify the number five for the rest of his life. And when I hear explanation from the seller , I finally decided to bought that”.    Explained Junsu.

After hearing Junsu’s answer, Jaejoong remain silent and re-immersed in memories of the past

     “if its not the five of us, it’s not TVXQ”

     “Only when the five of us are together, we are called TVXQ”

       "Jaejoong hyung .." Called Yoochun who had been paying attention to his hyung’s behavior and clearly felt that there was something wrong with his hyung. He became a Jaejoong’s soulmate not only for fan service, but the reality is he is truly Jaejoong’s soulmate.

Jaejoong snapped out of his reverie looked confused and looked at Yoochun.

       "Uh, Nee chunie, waeyo ??” Answer Jaejoong.

"Nothing hyung, I just felt there was a something that disturbing your mind hyung. If there is something that disturb you, just tell me and Junsu, hyung ... Don’t bury it all yourself, remember that we are always there for you hyung, you have us" Yoochun said.

Jaejoong who heard his dongsaeng’s word just smiled and looked at the two remaining dongsaeng..

       "I’m okay chunie-ah. Dont worried. "

Soon after Jaejoong spoke, he stood up from his seat and took a cell phone and car keys are located on the table and get ready to go. Seeing that, Junsu, who had been silent listening everything  stood up and grabbed Jaejoong’s arm.

"Hyung, where are you going? Don’t you forget that we have an appointment to have dinner together at home CEO’s house? "Asked Junsu.

As he let go of Junsu’s hand on his arm Jaejoong replied,

       "I remember that, and I’ll come, i just want to go buy a Christmas gift for the CEO, you guys go ahead there, I'll be right there ,"

Hear the Jaejoong’s answer, Junsu who had been worried about his hyung’s behavior that is not usual, fell a little relieved.

       "Okay hyung, I'll go there first along with Chunie".

Yoochun who realized there was something wrong with his hyung suddenly stood up and looked at Jaejoong anxiously. He wanted to hug his hyung and begged to him to tell u what was in his thoughts at the moment. But he had known his hyung for almost 10 years, and he knows no matter how hard he forced, his hyung will not tell if he think his problem will only burden Yoochun and Junsu. All he have to do is just wait until his hyung ready to tell him all about his problem.

       "Take care of yourself hyung. Junsu and i will be waiting you at CEO’s house,"

Jaejoong just smiled heard a hidden concerns behind his dongsaeng’s words. He waved to his dongsaengs and turned to walk towards the parking lot. Just as he turned his back, he felt excruciating pain that strikes his chest. Jaejoong gasped and almost fell but didn’t speak keep walking, and he quickened his pace towards the parking lot. And hope that  his dongsaengs not see that. but without realizing it. there is a pair of eyes kept watch on his movements and never take his eyes off  from Jaejoong. 

 

 

"I apologize for not updating the story in a long time .. I promise I'll add the next chapter as soon as possible. thank for reading my story ^^ .. Always Keep The Faith ..