Almost

Bond Of Friendship Will Never Be Forgotten

Yoochun POV

       “He lied again” . Junsu said that while watching Jae Hyung disappear from our sight.

       “Yeah, I know..but what can we do ? he always like that. Lets just wait until he is ready to tell us, okay”. I answered.

       “Okay. I just hope he will do that soon though. Lets go to CEO’s house before he call and nag us for being late.” Said Junsu. And with that, me and junsu get ready to go, but before we go out from the café I look at the other corner of the café and saw someone who looks familiar. He wearing black hodie , glasses and black hat talking with someone on the phone. I feel somehow I know him but before I take another step toward that man, Junsu calling me.

       “Chun ah, what are you doing ? what are you see ? CEO just called me and told me to hurry up” he said.

       “Ah nothing, I just think I saw someone that I know, but nevermind. Lets go before he nag us” . I answered. But as me and junsu walk out from the café, I’m looking too at the man once again and I saw him looking towards me and meet with my eyes. But once he saw me looking at him, he quickly look away and break the contact with my eyes. I found it strange but just shrugged it off and walking toward the parking lot with Junsu.

 

 

Someone POV

Chrismats Day is suppose to be a happy day for everyone. But here I am, driving around and alone. After celebrate it with my belove family, I decided to took some time alone to think. To think everything that stuck inside my head. After few hours driving, I decided to chill up in a café in downtown Seoul before going back home. Without looking to anywhere I straight took a seat on the corner of the café to prevent unwanted attention from other customer, especially the “fans” customer. Yes, I’m a celebrity, a very famous one if I can say that. but I don’t wanna thing anything about that right now, all I want is some time alone to think and enjoy this rare time before go back to my glamorous life. As I lost in my deep thought, a familiar voice wake me up from that.

       “"Take care of yourself hyung. Junsu and i will be waiting you at CEO’s house,". Said that voice. And I’m totally shock and froze when I heard that familiar voice. The voice that I will surely recognize everywhere. The voice of one of the people who once stood right next to me , guide me, help me and loving me. The voice of one of the people that miss so much. Yoochun Hyung’s voice. I encourage myself to take a glance to that voice and when I do that, I saw that three person that I miss so much standing and talk each other, Yoochun Hyung, Junsu Hyung and Jaejoong Hyung. I saw Jaejoong Hyung prepare himself to go as I watch him took his phone and car keys , smiling and walking out of the café. But as he walking out from the café, I saw him gasped, almost stumbling while holding his chest and rushed out immediately towards the parking lot.

I wonder what happen to him? Why he looks like in pain? Is he sick? . There so many question lingering around my thought, but when I saw sad expression on Junsu Hyung and Yoochun hyung’s face, I know something must happen to Jaejoong Hyung. I really want to know what’s wrong with him but who am I to do that ? they are no longer part of my life , they already left me with the only Hyung that stood on my side. But, is it wrong if I still care for them ? the peoples who once part of my life or maybe still part of life. is it wrong if I still care for them ? . as I keep thinking about that, my phone suddenly ringing and I just picked it up without looking who is the caller.

       “Yobeseoyo” I answered

       “Changmin, where are you ?” . I realized it’s my mom who called.

       “I’m on my way to home mom, why?”

       “Yunho is here, he is looking for you. Come home quickly son, I will tell him to wait for you”. My mom said. Yunho hyung is at my home ? isn’t he said he is on his home in gwangju ? why suddenly he come to my house ? .

       “alright mom, just tell him to wait me, I’m not too far from home anyway”.

       “Okay, be careful on your way”. And with that she hung up.

When I put down the phone on the table, I took a glance to their table once again and found they already walk out from the café and Yoochun Hyung’s eyes looking straight to mine. I froze and quickly look away from the eyes contact. I really hope he will not recognize me. 1 minutes I just sit frozen like that, after that I dare myself to look again and saw they already outside of the café and walking toward their car. I sighing and breath . fortunately he doesn’t recognize me. After I saw their car leaving the parking lot, I too rushed out from the café to the parking lot and go straight to home to meet Yunho Hyung.

 

I'm really sorry for very long update. i'm somehow have writer disease called "block writer" . that's why i'm not updating this story very long time.. please be patient with me, since im a newbie at this writer world. and i'm really sad to say this story will be a "slow update story" . but i will updating, it just the time that i dont know when, but one thing for sure, i'll not abandoning this story . i promise that ^_^ 

and i will really appreciate it if you all comment and give some feed back . thanks ^^

-CassieIndo-