Empty

Bond Of Friendship Will Never Be Forgotten

Yunho’s POV

Changmin’s mom still stalking with changmin on the phone while i’m sitting in their couch waiting. And after 3 minutes she finally hang up the phone and look at me with a warm smile, 

       “Changmin will be here in the minutes, he said he is not too far from home. Do you want to wait him in his room?” she asked me.

       “if that’s okay, I would like to wait him there omoni”.

       “Of course it’s okay, how can you always said that when you already know him for more than ten years already? Just go there, I’ll make a lemon tea for you.” She said

       “Sure, thank you omoni”. I smile

       “Aigoo, I already consider you as my son, so you don’t need to said thank you everytime I made or did something for you. Just go and wait him there I’ll tell him when he arrive” . she answered and pat my right cheek like every mom always do to her child. Then she left me alone in the living room. I go straight to changmin’s room and when I open the door I saw the most tidy  men’s room that I ever saw. Well I’m kinda expect this since this is changmin’s room we talking about. I just look around when something caught my eyes. I saw small frame in the table beside changmin’s bed. Without even look it very close I already know what picture inside that frame. Picture of five men in white clothes holding on each other shoulders and smiling brightly with the trees in the background. I just smile bitterly when I saw that. Just when I want to sit in the bed, the door is open and the owner of this room come.

       “What are you doing here Jung Yunho? Didn’t u said you want to celebrate Christmas with your family in Gwangju?” he asked me.

       “Well thanks for the welcome giant man. I did, but then my father, mother and Jihye go to my uncle’s house here in Seoul to celebrate it together. So I back here with them and after celebrate it together with them I decided to visit you for a while and give this”. I said to him and throw the gift that I brought for him to the bed.

       “Wow you bring me a gift? How lovely hyung”. He said with his sarcastic remark.

       “You brat, you should thanking me intead of mocking me”. I punched him on the shoulder

       “Thank you Hyung, I mean it and you don’t have to”. He said and smile

       “Where were you going anyway? Weren’t you celebrate Christmas with family? Why didn’t I saw your father and dongsaengs when I came?"

       “Well my father and my dongsaeng go to my family house while my mother just waiting for me to come home and then go together with her”.

       “Oh so you will go to there? Well I came in wrong timing then”. I said while hiding my disappointment when I know he will go with ther mother. Well my main purpose to go here to looking for companion to distract me from this empty feeling that I feel.

       “I just go there for a while, greet my family and go to SM Christmas party. Kyuhyun and the other member of SJ who can came already there. Don’t you forget that party already? I was going to call you to ask you whether you go to there or not”. When he said that I realize I forgot about that. How can I forgot? Leeteuk hyung was calling me this morning and told me about that party.

       “Oh yeah how can I forgot about that. well, can I tag along with you to your family house and after that we go together to SM party??”. I ask him

       “Okay, but bring your own car hyung, cause my dad doesn’t bring his car, so I’ll leave my car for him to use”. He said.

       “Sure no problem, shall we go now?”

       “come on, just wait on the downstair, I’ll tell my mom”. He said to me and walk to his closet to take his coat. Then me and him make our way to downstair and meet with his mother in the living room.

       “Oh adeul, are you ready? Just take omma there and then after that you can go to SM party, omma and appa will tell your uncle. And Yunho, here’s your lemon tea. Drink it” . she said and give me the cup. I drink it in one shoot cause it’s already warm.

       “thank you omoni, it’s delicious. Because of your lemon tea, I feel warm now”. I thank her and smile

       “Aigoo, again that thank you” . she look at me and sigh. “Come on, let’s go, before your appa and uncle call me”. She said to me and changmin while wearing her coat and walk to the door. And then we heading to the cars , i open the car door for changmin’s mom then go to my own car . I don’t know why but I do feel changmin’s stare and when I turned to him, he just smiling and get in to his car. I feel it weird, but I’ll ask him later at the party cause I know he will never talk about it when his mom here. So I just focus on the road and praying that the SM party will make this empty feeling gone for a while.      

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Now I already infront of CEO’s house. I saw Junsu’s car park here already means that he and yoochun already in there. I’m still inside my car, afraid to go inside cause I still feel a little pain on my chest so I just sit in my car, close my eyes for a while and slowly taking a deep breath, hoping that the pain will disappear.  After 15 minutes, I hear my phone ringing and when I saw the caller is yoochun, I pick it up.

       “Ohh yoochun-ah, I already infront of CEO’s house, Im going in”. I said to him before he speaks.

            “I know hyung, I already saw your car since 15 minutes ago. Just go in hyung”. He said and hung up the call make me dumbfounded. He knows? I chuckle, I guess I have so many things to explain to him. Soon or later he will start to suspicious towards me. I just hope it will not happen soon. I still need some time to calm myself first. cause until now, i still found it hard to accept this fate of mine. After he hung up the call immediately I go in to the CEO’s house with hope they will not make me drink alcohol too much cause I know from now on my body can’t consume too much alcohol, well infact the doctor prohibit me to drink but what can I do, they will suspicious if suddenly I stop drinking, so yeah I’ll just make some excuse for that. 

 

Author Note:

finally i have a time to update it..sorry if i update it too long, but as my promise i'll not abandone this story.. so please wait..

and once again i tell you, my english is not good, so if u guys found many grammar error..im sorry ^_^