Disease

Bond Of Friendship Will Never Be Forgotten

 

 

“Are you really don’t want to do the intensife care?  Althought the possibility for you to heal only 10%, you must have the spirit for  life. As a doctor I really want my patients to have a zest for life though only a few percent”. Said the doctor to the  young man in front of him.

The young man who had just quiet and listen the question and statement that the doctor said, suddenly raised his head and smile ruefully. The smile that describe the pain for anyone who saw it.

 “I understand what are you try to tell me doc, but I think the only passion of my life are my brothers. I always appreciated my life because they are next to me. But I hurt them. I hurt the people who always loved and take care of me. Maybe that’s why they both chose to let me go and keep away from me. They are angry with me. I think this is the punishment that God gave to me for hurting the heart of the people who i love. Please don’t tell to anyone about this. I don’t want my brother worried about me.”

The doctor who had only able to looked at the young man answered, “

 “That is my responsibility as a doctor to keep the data of my patients. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. But of course with one condition, as long as you promise to me to come for check up your condition twice a month.”

“I promise to come doc, thank you for helping me. I really owe with you”, replied the young man with the respectfully manner.

“And don’t forget and hesitate to call me if anything happen. I really sincere want to help you.” Said the doctor and smiling.

“of course, I’ll remember that. Kamshamnida”. And with the last greeting, the young man walked out from the doctor’s room and the hospital with sad expression on his face.