Old friends meet

Together

_____❤❤❤❤❤❤______

 
Taemin was a wreck for the last month of school. Even through the first week of summer vacation. Everyone felt really sorry for him, but no one could help him. Two people broke his heart on the same day. Lee Joon would always visit, along with his younger step-brothers, Yoseob and Doojoon. On the second week of vacation, a young couple moved in along with their two sons, Kikwang and Dongwoon. His parents worked with their parents so of coarse the three were close. They were the only ones who Taemin really opened up to. But on the last day of vaca, (two moth's have past) Taemin became a girl, when Kikwang and Dongwoon were over, Yoseob and Doojoon came with no Lee Joon in sight. As soon as the step-brothers laid eyes on the two they were speechless. 
 
"K-kikwang?"
"Yoseob-hyung, last time I saw you was yesterday. You seem surprised.."
"I, I didn't know you moved to a house close by."
"That's what happens when you don't let your own boyfriend take you home."
 
Kikwang put on his signature sweet smile. Taemin, finding this awkward, asked something that he didn't think of. 
 
"You guys are together?"
"Yeah."
"So i'm not the only gay?"
"Yeah."
 
He sighed. 
 
"Then how about you two, Dongwoon and Doojoon?"
"We are exes."
 
Taemin could see hurt in Doojoon's eyes as Dongwoon said that. 
 
"Who broke up with who?"
"Well, it was Woonie's birthday last year and I decided to bring him to my house for a big celebration."
"That's when me and Yoseob met."
 
Kikwang interrupted 
 
"Yeah. So I, being old enough to drink, took a lot of shots getting myself drunk, and the next thing I remember was waking up next to some girl."
 
Taemin glanced at Dongwoon, who looked grim then at Kikwang who was shooting death glares at Doojoon. The said "killer" (A/n: Get it? Cause it's DEATH glares.)
 
"But before he slept with her, Dongwoon was watching a movie with me and Yoseob. A guy started to hit on him but Dongwoon, being a loyal boyfriend, kicked him out of the room."
 
Taemin lost it.
 
"YOU PABO-HYUNG!!!!"
 
He slapped Doojoon as hard as he could. 
 
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY POOR BABY WOON!!!!"
 
Taemin hugged Woonie protectively. 
 
"T-taemin, i'm younger than you by a year.."
"You're still my little baby."
 
Yoseob interrupted the mother and son moment. 
 
"Kikwang, is that why you moved from Busan?"
"Ne. Remind me again how you guys are here in Seol."
"YOU LIVED IN BUSAN?"
"Taemin-eomma, please calm down."
"Anything for you Woonie."
"What were you gonna say Yoseob?"
"We moved in with our stepbrother, just a couple blocks from here. How bout you Kiki?~"
"We lived in a big mansion really far from this place, but since my parents have work close by we moved here."
 
Yoseob suddenly jumped onto Kikwang, making him fall.
 
"I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH KIKI!!"
"Ne, i've missed you too. But last time I saw you was yesterday, how can you miss me this much?"
"HOW DARE YOU TREAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!"
"I-i'm sorry."
"THAT'S NOT GONNA WORK ON ME."
"I love you~"
 
Kikwang pecked "her" on the cheek, making the said girlfriend blush. Taemin felt his mouth curve up in a smile. Just then someone knocked on the door. The eomma and son went to check who it was.
 
"A-anneyong."
"Hey Taemin, it's been a while."
___________________________________
thank you to all who are stilll reading this far. 
I award you with a Jongkey macro. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6vlmnNqxW1qd5v4yo1_r1_500.png