Rumors

Together

 

_❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤_
 
And from then on everything happened as it should.
 
THE END!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DID YOU BELIEVE THAT??
I'M ONE CRUEL AUTHOR. 
/who can't spell write properly and has wrong grammar always/
But of coarse that didn't happen. I want a good story that actually lasts to a chapter twenty. So here's the real deal. 
 
 
 
 
A few weeks past and a new school year appeared. Taemin and Minho were together. JongKey was still the loving couple. Onew went to live with Lee Joon in a different town for their collage. Kikwang and Yoseob were still an item. Dongwoon moved on from Doojoon to a small boy, Hyunseung. And Doojoon is still forever alone. One person detested all this 2min stuff. Even the 2min fan girls at school. And that person was none other than Kai. 
You may be thinking that Kai was going to split them up, but you're wrong. How could she split her parents? She just moved away. As far as China, just to keep her distance. MWAHAHAHAH! 
#trolling author
 
Let's get serious. (I'm in such a trolling mood today..) 
Minho walked through the halls as a new senior, (obviously I skipped a few years.), he heard a lot of people whispering, mentioning Taemin's name a lot. 
"Yah, Yang Yoseob. What's happening 'round the school?"
"You haven't heard 'bout your boyfriend?" he smirked. 
"That's what I'm asking. What happened?"
"Taemin, and this is from Dongwoon, apparently is going to SunHwa Arts School (it's a real school in Seol, check it out.) meaning you two are gonna be separated. Other rumors from some friends is that Taemin's a trainee for SMEnt. and will be leaving after first semester ends. So really, everyone's talking about how both of you will be separated."
"That's bull-"
"Hi guys~"
"Oh..Taemin. Can I talk to you?"
"Mhm~ anytime~"
"Meet me on the rooftop after last block."
"Okie dokie."
 
Taemin waited patiently. The complete opposite of Minho, who was twitching to get out. As soon as the bell rang, Minho was up and out. He felt that the sooner he got there the better, until he remembered; Taemin was very slow.
 
Taemin strolled to his locker and unlocked it. Taking things out and putting some back, he almost forgot about Minho. But he got a text. 
 
To: Minnie<3
From: My Froggie Prince
3:10pm
 
Where'd you go? Are you still coming?
 
To: My Froggie Prince
From: Minnie<3
3:11pm
Sorry. I forgot. I'll be there in maybe five minutes.
 
To:Minnie<3
From: My Froggie Prince
3:11pm
Hurry!!~
 
Taemin smiled and closed his locker. He started walking with a smile. 'This must be important.' he thought.
 
 
 
------------------
Short chapter. Whatever. Don't judge.