Grade 6 horror.

Together

 

SM elementary school gr.6-
"Okay kids. The last thing we'll do today is Kungkungda~"
Their teacher sang. 
"Please, get into groups of four and start. Whoever an't think of a word or says a non-existing word is out."
All the kids grouped themselves into their usual groups, waiting for their teachers next instructions. Taemin sat himself in his group, consisting of Minho Jessica, and Kyuhyun. As they played Jessica lost first then Kyuhyun. Minho and Taemin kept going on until something that Taemin said. 
"Sa-rang-hae."
Everyone saw Minho starting to blush as he thought of something to reply with. His teacher started the count down,
"5 piggies
4 piggies
3 piggies
2 piggies
1piggy. You're out."
Everyone started to laugh at how red Minho was, even Taemin. As they started to settle down, it was already the end of school. Everyone rushed out leaving Taemin and Minho alone in the park. 
"Minho-hyung, what's wrong? Was it about what I said?"
"Of coarse it is. Saying that to someone straight. That's pathetic."
"But I do like you. I did ever since we were little."
"I've been friends with a gay person. That's pretty stupid. Go away."
"Hyung I-"
"Yah! Donghae, Eunhyuk, let's go."
"Bwoh? Donghae and Eunhyuk..here....?"
Donghae and Eunhyuk came from behind the slide, laughing. Taemin ran away crying. Crying because he had confessed at the wrong time, wrong place, wrong person. He looked back and saw that Minho and Eunhae were having little giggles here and there. Taemin ran to Onew and cried. They went through the same routine and Taemin tried to forget about himself being gay and anything related. He soon found a girlfriend once he reached highschool. He had forgiven Minho over the years, but his memories were triggered once again. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
So first, that picture is practically what the whole class looks exept you have to take Key, Jonghyun, and Onew out of the picture. Second, I would like to take a moment to scold Eunhae and Minho for hurting my little baby, even though he's older than me. 
@MushroomxXxGirl
minho is a badass boy. And I love drama, i like worship it. Heehee☺
@SHINeebiased080525
As I said, Minho is one of them badass boys.