⌈04⌋ Paradise

Code Name: Into The INFINITE Abyss
☩ Yoseob's POV ☩
 
"Ehem," Sara clears on purpose, trying to get our attention while Kim Myungsoo stays still with his gun pointing to Leviathan's forehead. "We're going to be the center of attention if we keep standing here."
 
I stare at Kim Myungsoo, assuring myself that I will make him regret what he said just now.
 
He definitely looks down upon Seven Archangels and that's annoying.
 
"Michael!" Doojoon's voice echoes. He rushes from the building with Junhyung follows him behind. Doojoon stops when he notices Kim Myungsoo's presence. "What the..."
 
Junhyung decides to ignore whoever he is, asking us a question that makes my eyes to widen, "The others... Where are they?"
 
"Three of them have escaped," Kim Myungsoo takes out something from his pocket. It's a spray which he uses on Leviathan, taking away his consciousness all of a sudden. "Thanks to you, Seven Archangels."
 
"And who the hell are you?" Junhyung finally gives his full attention to Kim Myungsoo. "That gun... Yah, were you going to kill him?!"
 
Kim Myungsoo scoffs, giving us a smirk, "Three of Princes of Hell have escaped. I'm nothing from hell compared to them."
 
Before I could say anything, a car makes its way, passing mine and then stops right next to Kim Myungsoo. The driver rolls down the window and says, "Jump inside. Gyu Hyung is waiting for you."
 
Kim Myungsoo pulls Leviathan and then throws him inside. He gives a sign to the person who targets us with a gun, "Dongwoo. Time up. Sungyeol is here."
 
The person steps out from his place and I capture his face in mind, quite sure that he is one of people who use Seven Archangels' identities. In a glimpse, I also see the driver's face which is not familiar to me.
 
The man named Dongwoo sits on the passenger's seat, next to Sungyeol. None of them even care to look at us. They only lift their heads slightly when Hyunseung appears from Eden.
 
Kim Myungsoo is going to enter the car but Doojoon stops him, placing his hand on Kim Myungsoo's shoulder, "Not so fast, young man. That man should be in Eden, not your car."
 
"And what could stop me?" Kim Myungsoo tosses Doojoon's hand away. "You even let three of his companions away. When you have caught them, stop me."
 
From Doojoon's expression, I'm sure I am not the only one who is annoyed by this Kim Myungsoo.
 
 
☩ Doojoon's POV ☩
 
Whoever this man is, he has guts. I always think that Yoseob is the coldest person I ever met but, this guy with cold glare here, is definitely worse than Yoseob.
 
I'm confident that he is one of the four persons who used our identities as Seven Archangels. His personality just now actually reminds me of Yoseob.
 
After Kim Myungsoo closed the door, the sound of gunfire is heard; Sara just fired his gun to the car's wheel, preventing the car to leave from its stop.
 
"Not so fast," Sara puts a teasing smile. "Right, Uriel?"
 
I can see the guy frowns with annoyance. He steps out from the car, slamming the door, "What do you want, Seven Archangels?"
 
"Our Leviathan," Sara shrugs her shoulders calmly, as if she is just asking permission to buy food. "And talk, Kim Myungsoo. Using our names as Seven Archangels needs a really good excuse."
 
Kim Myungsoo was going to throw tantrum on her but he suddenly stops, taking out a phone from his pocket. He turns around and answers the phone, doing his best to make us know nothing about his conversation.
 
"What? I can take care of them!" Kim Myungsoo raises his voice. "No. I... Fine. I got it. Got it."
 
He ends the conversation and faces us again, still not bothering to wipe the annoying expression of his face, "Our leader wants to meet you."
 
"And how can you leave with that car?" Yoseob chirps in without changing his expression. "Fly?"
 
Yoseob and Kim Myungsoo exchange glares for three seconds before Hyunseung speaks, "Let's go with our cars. We have two cars, Yoseob's and mine but... nine people won't make it."
 
"Gabriel and I will go. Sariel too. Raguel, Michael, you two go back and report to-" my instruction gets a protest right away.
 
"It's my car," Yoseob says with demanding tone. "I'm going."
 
I heave a sigh, having a feeling that today will be a very, very long day, "Fine. I'll take your car, Raguel. Check what you need in Eden for now while wait for someone to pick you here."
 
"I'll go alone," Kim Myungsoo leans his body to car. "These two will stay here. I'll take Leviathan with me to whichever car I must take."
 
Having Yoseob and Kim Myungsoo in one car will definitely make a bad day be the worst day.
 
"You're with me," I quickly make a decision. I catch the keys from Hyunseung and walk to the car. "Michael, follow me behind. Let's go."
 
 
☩ Junhyung's POV ☩
 
The silence in the car is killing me. If I am in the car alone with Sara, it will be a good time.
 
But since Yoseob is here, it's more like I am tortured to zip my mouth until we arrive at our only-God-knows-destination.
 
I know that I'm at the one to blame for this situation: three of the biggest criminals in KNPA's history just escaped from Eden and I am the one who let them go.
 
Well, I had no idea they would wear KNPA officers' uniforms! It's purely an accident. It's not like I let them go on purpose. It's a mistake, yes, but an accident as well.
 
"Three, Gabriel," Yoseob gives sharp tone as he turns the driver's wheel. I can sense a very cold tone in his words. "Tell me how to catch them again."
 
"Look, I'm sorry," I apologize out loud. "I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry. Got it? I'm here to make an amend now. At least we can meet those persons who use our names, right?"
 
I don't know how that Kim Myungsoo and his fellows could find Eden and everything, but we're going to find out about that soon. I need to find it out.
 
Or else.
 
After driving here and there through alleys and tunnels, we finally arrive at a small house. There is a garden behind and this definitely doesn't look like a basecamp or office or whatever for seven persons.
 
Yoseob stops his car and parks it behind Hyunseung's car. Doojoon and Kim Myungsoo leave the car. Kim Myungsoo carries Leviathan, dragging him to the front door.
 
He pushes the doorbell thrice, waiting for someone to open it. A skinny guy with black hair opens it, speaking with soft voice, "L?"
 
"Brought back one here," Kim Myungsoo showed the sleeping leviathan to him. He points his thumbs to us. "And four of Seven Archangels."
 
The guy opens the door wider and claps his hands together, "Oh! Is it Uriel, the leader?! Welcome! Welcome to Paradise!"
 
What kind of different treatment is this? Kim Myungsoo treats us like enemies and this guy... welcomes us?
 
"Come inside," he gestures us to come inside the little house. He turns to Kim Myungsoo and his glare changes into a deadly one. "L, drops him then calls Gyu Hyung."
 
Gyu Hyung? Ah, right. Kim Myungsoo mentioned his name before. I wonder if it's Kim Sunggyu.
 
"Sungjong the double personality," Kim Myungsoo murmurs and steps inside the house, ignoring the guy and us. "Meet up at the meeting room."
 
"Please follow me," Sungjong gives us a wide smile, closing the door after four of us are inside. "I'll make sure the others will join us later."
 
The others?
 
Don't tell me it will be seven against four.
 
 
* * * * * * * *


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

It's been more than four months since I updated here, eh?
I'm so, so sorry.
But I'm trying my best to keep the pace. ;)

Anyway, I have a really good note today!

A really good reader made a video trailer for this fanfic!
I was so happy when I was told about this video and it's awesome!
Besides it's the first time my story has a video trailer; one I never asked for, to be noted. kkk~

Please take a look here; full credit goes to the creator. :)