⌈01⌋ Opening Curtain

Code Name: Into The INFINITE Abyss
"Let's start with the worse one."
 
Doojoon, the leader of team, opens the envelope and reads what is written on it carefully as Mr Hong explains the reason he is there with them.
 
"Remember Seven Princes of Hell?" he starts, looking at seven of them one by one. "Six of them stay under our investigation for the past fourteen weeks while their leader, Hae Sahyun, who goes with code name Lucifer, was under special care of Interpol and KNPA."
 
The five guys, excluding Yoseob, try really hard not to glance secretly at the only female in the room. The lady puts a calm smile as if they're just talking about a movie review instead of her own twin brother.
 
Everything is still vivid in their memories.
 
Around three months ago, Seven Archangels managed to solve the mysterious, dangerous case surrounding a criminal organization, Seven Princes of Hell. At the mean time, a big secret about Seven Archangels was also revealed.
 
Sara, the last and seventh member who joined the team, is actually the one who gave the idea to form Seven Archangels as a special unit of KNPA. She designed the accessories for their secret identities.
 
The silver pendant, gem earring, cross earring, black ring, silver badge, charm bracelet, and silver ring. Those seven accessories are the proofs of their existence as Seven Archangels.
 
It's not the only thing that surprised them. The fact that the leader of Seven Princes of Hell is actually Sara's twin brother was a huge shock for six of them.
 
After going through all difficulties, the case was finally closed and, even though the team was dismissed for time being, seven of them gathered again, holding up their pride as the best team with best skillfull members.
 
Uriel is indeed one of the best team leaders in strategic planning. Raguel takes over the position of best police officer in ballistics field. No officers in KNPA who doesn't know about Gabriel's skill in driving.
 
Eidetic memory is rare but Michael combines the special skill with his amazing crime analysis. Raphael completes the team with his medical and forensic chemistry knowledge while Ramiel is the best everyone will want to have as a programmer.
 
Sariel, the best in criminal intelligence analysis, makes the team flawless.
 
For them, there is no case Seven Archangels can't solve.
 
"What's with him?" Yoseob asks with a hint of interest. If there is one thing that can steal his attention, it is a complicated and big case.
 
"Hae Sahyun just escaped from the special prison this morning," Mr Hong drops the shocking news. "To be exact, four hours ago. Unfortunately we realized it just two hours after he disappeared with no trace."
 
Doojoon looks up from the document, handing it over to Hyunseung, "And why are we still here then? He is dangerous."
 
"I know," Mr Hong mumbles as calm as possible, still holding another brown envelope in hand. "We'll take care for the six others and I'll leave Hae Sahyun for Seven Archangels. All of the information we can give to you is in the envelope."
 
He then puts the other envelope on the table, just like what he did with the first one, "As for the bad news..."
 
"What can be bad when we have the worst already?" Dongwoon looks terrified. He has a point. If one of the most dangerous criminals has escaped, the bad news will look like nothing for them.
 
"We just got the information last night," Mr Hong explains, giving Doojoon a signal to open the envelope. "We haven't worked on their identities or what their intention is but one thing for sure..."
 
"I believe there are seven persons who act using the name of Seven Archangels."
 
Doojoon takes out four pictures. Each picture shows one person they never saw before.
 
The first picture shows a guy with gold-brown hair, the second is a man with sunglasses, the third is someone who wore black shirt, and the last is a guy who gave a cold glare.
 
"The one with gold-brown hair and sunglasses were in Eternal Abyss Hotel two nights ago. Some of our police officers were there to secure the grand opening event and that's when two persons showed up," Mr Hong continues. "They introduced themselves with code names of Seven Archangels and started to ask questions about the case of Turquoise Jewel you're working on to our police officers."
 
Turquoise Jewel is indeed the case Seven Archangels wanted to solve, the one they made in time to solve last night by having an upper hand in strategy against the thief.
 
Knew nothing about the real identities of Seven Archangels, the police officers told everything they knew to the two mysterious persons.
 
"Sorry to disappoint you but I think they did have something to do with Turquoise Jewel case," Mr Hong heaves a sigh. "The man with black shirt and the one in last picture were around the area of the targeted museum yesterday."
 
"They introduced themselves with code names of Seven Archangels and they actually put a trap in the museum, the one that caused our beloved thief to get caught because of the sudden alarm," he tells everything he knows to the team. "It's not a new alarm from the museum like what we thought. It's their work."
 
Both Doojoon and Yoseob look at Sara with suspicious look, having the same thought that she probably knows something about these four persons.
 
Sara raises her eyebrow and raises her hands with a soft laughter, "Hey, hey, I know nothing. I only formed one team. I would remember if I created fourteen Archangels."
 
Mr Hong excuses himself, warning them that both these issues are in their hands.
 
"Oh, and just for your information," Mr Hong stops his step and turns around to face them again. "Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, Sariel. Four of them used those code names."
 
Now seven of them are not sure which is the worse news, the escape of a criminal who is also Sara's twin brother or people who use their identities for an unknown reason.
 
All they know is the opening curtain for new case has been lifted
 
 
 
* * * * * * * *
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
I have a poll here and I will be more than just happy to know what your idea is for the continuation of this story.
 
There are four options below and I will explain each of them so you can understand which option you will choose in the poll.
 
#1. BEAST
I used to write CN7A in BEAST's POV: Doojoon, Junhyung, and Yoseob. It's the best way to portray what is going on in the Seven Archangels team.
 
#2. INFINITE
Yes, I'm not spoiling anything here but I guess all of you have guessed that four of them will be featured here. They are new characters and isn't it great to know what's up in their mind?
 
#3. Both BEAST and INFINITE
Seven POVs in one story. I never do this in all of my stories since it will be difficult for the readers to follow the flow with too many point of views.
 
#4. None. Just use the third-person view
It will not use 'I' as the subject of narration. It will show the flow wherever or whenever the characters are.
 
What do you think, readers?
 
I will open the voting until 12.08.12, the day I'm going to update the second chapter. ;)
 
Thank you for your attention! ^^
 

 

 

 

 
 
Sincerely with love,
 
kyuri91