Unfortunate Event (that's what you say)

Apple Tree

A day begins. A normal day with waking up your ugly brother and eating and walking to school with minju and splitting up, picking up your books from your lonely locker and girls screaming as Yongguk and Baro comes in. The unusual day begins here when you see Hoya coming in behind Baro. He goes through everyone in the classroom until his eyes meets yours and walks up to you. He lifts your chin. Girls scream and you panic. 

"Why aren't you screaming when I'm here?" He says.

"I don't know, I don't like you that's all" you answer in your changed voice avoiding eye contact.

"Very familiar. You. Speak to me in your real voice." He says, observing your face and your body.

"Eh sorry about that" You push him away "Don't look at me like that it's weird" You wish he left before he recognized you.

"Oh it's you. I found you! I knew it was you the whole time hehehehehehe" He starts laughing in the weirdest way you ever heard and you were surprised twice as much because of his looks. He didn't seem like a person to laugh in a horrible way. 

You covered his mouth and dragged him out of the classroom barely ignoring the up to the school rooftop. Thank God, no one was up there. You let go of his mouth and stared at him with the eyes full of hate you only had when you looked at your brother.

"You and I do not know each other at all. We only met twice and you're treating me like this? nonononono. This isn't happening. I'll forgive you today but we're strangers from now on, don't follow me. Screw you you just ruined my day!"

He just looks at you and laugh his off again. You don't know why but you're mad and you hit him. Like, slap him everywhere until he starts tearing up because he laughs too hard. He wipes his tears and pat your head. 

"Screw you isn't the language I'm used to. You're the green dino yea? I knew it. Oh I'm smart. Well I'll see you today at the amusement part today!" 

"Crap. I don't like you more." You say as you run down the stairs, only to be stared by a bunch of people. You are feeling awkward because you have never caught this much attention in your whole life. You turn around and you see him staring into the back of your head. You turn around and slap him, tell him not to follow you and you run downstairs. You look up and see Hoya following you at a very slow pace. You sigh and about to walk off when you see Minju looking at you with the saddest face you ever saw on her. You wanted to go to her and ask her what was wrong but because of Hoya you couldn't do so. You  run to the girl's bathroom and lock up the door, hiding in there for 5 minutes. 


School's over and you get your homework and get over to the amusement park. You walk quickly out of the school gate and get on the bus. You sit by the window and put your bag on the empty seat next to yours when someone behind you taps your shoulder and ask if the seat is taken. You turn around and see Hoya. You see other school girls whispering and you feel awkward again.

"Oh my god you again!?" You said that a bit louder than you wanted to but he just smiled. Not in a cute way but in the idiotic way. "This seat is taken by my bag. If you'll excuse me then.." You take out your ipod from your bag and listen to music. You feel his sharp chin on your shoulder and his breath on your neck. You get goosebumps. "Nonononono. What are you doing? Excuse me!" You shove his head.

"You forgot? How mean! You were going to help me in math, remember?" He pouts. And all the girls squeal. And cameras taking pictures. And you being awkward again. .

"I never said I was going to help you in math. This is only my third time talking to you." You glare back at him.

"Make that four. You need help in math. I'll help you!" He smiles in the cute way this time. Girls squeal again. So that's how you play? Fine I'll play it your way then, you think.

"Aw I'm sorry Hoya baby, I'm busy today so I'll teach you tomorrow, kay?" You smile back with your fluttering looks (fluttering for you, not for others). He looks at you shocked that you actually said so. He nodds. The bus stops at the theme park. "Well baby I gotta get off here so I'll see you around!" You wave at him and he holds your bun (hair). 

"Stop calling me a baby that's disgusting we only met 4 times and I am getting off here too." He says with a non-expressional face. You are embarassed of all the things you said and the girls were laughing and snorting at you, making you blush red. He sees you red and laughs, then gets off the bus first, you second. 

You stroll down the amusement park ahead of Hoya so that you can be in front of him (because it may seem like you're following him if you're behind him..).  You don't dare look back, because of him. You go straight to your changing room and get changed into the green dino, fill the balloons with helium and get out when you see Hoya sitting on a bench across you. OH MY GODD WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIMM! God if you exist please save me from that devil you think. You walk around the amusement park to avoid him, giving out balloons to many different people. You get back to the balloon stall and see Yongguk from your class talking to your manager but Hoya wasn't there. Your manager sees you and introduces you to him.

"Danbi, this is my younger brother, Yongguk. He goes to the same school as you so you should've seen him around, haven't you? well say hi."

"H- Hi;;" You say awkwardly as you take off the dinosaur mask.

"sup" he replys back in his deep toned voice, not giving a , not even bothering to look at you.

"Danbiya you're promoted!! Now you can sell toys, just like how you gave out balloons. Yongguk is here to take your balloon job, so if he needs help then you help him. okay? Your payment will go up so don't worry. Your new uniform is in the changing room. That's all I have to say, see you around." he mess your hair and leave. You look at Yongguk and Yongguk looks far off into the distance when Hoya comes up behind you and jump on Yongguk's back. You feel awkward so you go to the changing room and change into your new uniform, which is a bear, the mascot of the theme park. How worse will this job be... at least the payment went up so I can at least afford something more than I used to. You come back out in the bear suit and Hoya starts laughing at you. You can see Yongguk trying not to laugh and clear his throat. Dammit, you think. 

"Sorry about that awkward sup I just gave you. Hi I'm Yongguk and you're Danbi, right? You'r in my math class." says Yongguk in a much brighter face.

"Uh, hi?" You reply back not believing that he has brightened up.

"You guys are so awkward together! Do something!" Hoya said.

"I'm awkward with you too Hoya. I'm going home bye" You said, going back to change into your regular clothes. You get out and Yongguk gives you an ice cream. You thank whoever bought you one and you eat it as you go home.