Leaving.....And a new Opportunity

LUCK or TROUBLE?

The next day miyeon is sitting on the couch staring blankly at the TV hongki soon open his room to get water "your up early"miyeon said "yeah I didn't really have a tight schedule yesterday remember?"hongki said "oh yeah"miyeon said "I'm going to report at the agency today wanna come with me?"hongki said "won't you get in trouble for it?"miyeon said "not really besides everyday there's audition and new people coming in and out of the company"hongki said..

"okay then I'll bring my guitar and give it a try at FNC"miyeon said "let's go then"hongki said miyeon dressed up faster than hongki..hongki got out of his room and his face his face is covered with a mask "this is what it means to be idol"hongki said..the two went out of the dorm..

"you drive?"miyeon said "yes I drive get in"hongki said the two headed to the company..there were few fans infront of the company so hongki told you to wear his hoodie since he wear a outfit that's the same as jaejin..

you two safetly get inside the company and was greeted by the receptionist "pheww"hongki said "hongki looks tired"the lady said "I know right"hongki said the president soon got out of his office while hongki and you are waiting at the front..

"hongki remember the dating ban who is this girl?"the president said "chill Pres. this is miyeon jonghun's sister and she wants to audition here in our company"hongki said...

"JONGHUN'S SISTER? no wonder dear your face resembles him"the president said "we are forming a girlgroup but I think it's not really your style, can you play the guitar?"the president said "I do play the guitar"you said to him.."that's good Is that your guitar?"he said pointing at your guitar"yes it's my guitar"you said to him "can you play it now? let's go to the studio"the president said..

"I can"miyeon said and headed to the studio you play gracefully and tried your best till the end at the end he clap his hands and  smile while him and hongki watch miyeon "told you it runs in the family"hongki said..

"does your brother know about this?"he said "Not right now sir"you said "well he need to signs some paper since your still under age 17 right?"the president said miyeon think for a moment is he gonna sign it she taught..

after few minutes of chatting with him hongki and miyeon headed back at the "where's oppa?"miyeon said towards jaejin who is practicing at the living room.."he's out he got a schedule"jaejin said "I was accepted at FNC I'm now a trainee well if my oppa agree"miyeon said in hesitation "wow congrats"jaejin said hugging miyeon and jonghun just happen to arrived and he hurriedly pulled jaejin away..

"back off what's going on?"jonghun said "oppa I got accepted at FNC"miyeon said proudly hugging her brother really tight "aigoo I knew you can do it"jonghun said proudly..

Jonghun went to the company that afternoon to sign the papers "do you have a place to stay right now?"the president said towards miyeon..Jonghun and Miyeon just look at each other "not at the moment sir"miyeon said..

"well your going to live in the girl's dorm don't worry you will be next to your brother"the president said "thank you sir"miyeon bowed politely..

when you and jonghun got out of the building "oppa I have a place to stay now"you said "I know right"he said "I'm going to move soon but I will also feel sad because I have been living with you guys for a while now"miyeon said..

"don't feel bad were still going to be neighbors so be prepared"jonghun said hinting something interesting that night you and the rest of ft island were sitting on the couch "MIYEEEEOOOOONNNNN"hongki said trying to hugged you but he ended up hugging jonghun instead..

"that's my sister quit"jonghun said you grabbed your suitcase and each member congratulate you "don't feel bad I'm still going to be your neighbor!"you said "but miyeon"hongki said "who said we feel bad about you leaving?"seunghyun said you just pouted.. and smile as minhwan say goodbye..

jonghun help you as you moved your suitcase next door..you rang the doorbell and a familiar face open it "yo juniel!"jonghun greeted "I heard from pres. your sister is going to live with us here"juniel said "hi I'm juniel I'm like the leader of the girls dormitory"she added and bowed politely..

"juniel watch her okay?"jonghun said "dude we have the same age I"m sure were gonna get along;)"juniel said you enter the dorm and everyone greeted you "were going to be roomates"juniel said helping you move all your luggage inside the room..

meanwhile ft island are staring blankly as they sit at the dining table.."no one is gonna cook good food now TT___TT"hongki said "why? am I not good at cooking?"jaejin pouted "you are but it's just different if a girl is the one cooking the meal"hongki said "don't complained just eat"jonghun said..

seunghyun just grabbed the instant noodles from the pantry "that's what your gonna eat?"jaejin said "yeah"seunghyun said putting hot water on it..

"MIYEON NEEDS TO GO BACK HERE!"HONGKI SUDDENLY SAID "I KNOW RIGHT"MINHWAN SAID WHO FINALLY SPEAK UP "WAIT YOU?"HONGKI SAID "IT'S ONLY FEW MINUTES WHEN MIYEON LEFT AND THERE ARE NO DECENT FOOD HERE"MINHWAN SAID..

"so what are we gonna do?"jaejin said "I dont' know yet"minhwan and hongki said "count me out"seunghyun said standing and getting ready to go "same here"jonghun said..