chapter 13

LUCK or TROUBLE?

your point of view:

I followed seunghyun on one of the table.

"what do you want to eat?"he said. "uhmm I'm full I'm good"I said he didn't not really care he proceed on one of the line at the cafeteria and got himself something to eat while he left me sitting there on one of the table.

He happily sat infront of me after he got his food.

like a kid he carefully pick up everything that he wanted first and put the one didn't like last.

"if you don't like to eat, I won't care."he said. that's it I'm done with this boy.

I stand up and walk away from him but out of no where soon someone grabbed me. 

"look I was trying to help here by going with you sacrificing all of this don't you have like you know say thank you."seunghyun said. 

for a moment he got me thinking he was right he is doing me a favor, and I should appreciate it...

"thanks."I blurted which made him smile.

"let's go just maintained a good distance."seunghyun said. "what about your food?"I said. "I lost my appetite."seunghyun said. 

At the end of the day you two are still walking at the campus.

"final decision?"seunghyun said. I have a choice but I didn't really want to say it so I decided no to say it..

"seunghyun~shii thanks for the help I'll tell you what's my plan when everything got settled."you smiled and bowed at him.

"no problem anything for jonghun hyung."he said. 

yeah after all he's doing everything because I'm choi jonghun's little sister.

the next day you report at FNC and heard a really good news. 

"Miyeon your going to debut soon!"the ceo happily announced "me debut?"that was really fast.

"your a skilled guitarist and singer miyeon, I'm sure your going to survived it!"the ceo said giving me a hugged.

he gave me all the schedules and preparations in my hand.

It was a mix feelings. I didn't expect everything to be that fast.

I went back at the dorm and found my brother waiting infront of my dorm.

"this is it are you ready?"he asked  "yeah oppa!"I said in tears.. "aigoo don't cry everything is going to be fine."he said as he wipe my tears away.

"choi miyeon be prepare for the new world."

he said and smile.

A/N: AYOOO! X3 WADUPPP?