chapter 10

LUCK or TROUBLE?

You carefully put all your stuff on the cabinet as juniel watch you "I'm sure adding a new girl at the dorm is funxD!"she said being all excited..

Meanwhile at the FT Island dorm the 3 boys who want you back are plotting on what to do "burn the girls dorm!"jaejin said "and what if my sister got hurt? I swear I'm going to hang the 3 of you"jonghun said who popped out of no where "and why are you here?"hongki said "I'm getting water"jonghun said grabbing a glass.."how about just asked miyeon nicely?"minhwan said "aishh then she will thought that uhmm we need a maid here at the dorm and maybe she will think that we just want her to do some housework"minhwan said "seriously you three need to stop"seunghyun said "mind your own business"hongki said towards seunghyun in a joking way.."fine"seunghyun said..

jonghun soon started sneezing which is a sign of his allergy and the three soon know the planned "hyung do you know what I'm thinking?"jaejin said "yeah I know what your thinking boy"hongki said "wait what are you guys thinking?!"minhwan said "obviously they're going to used hyung to take miyeon away"seunghyun said "no don't ever dare to do that"jonghun said but it was too late before jonghun had the chace to grabbed one of them they're all out of the dorm..

"here we go again"seunghyun said "aishhh"jonghun said the boys carefully rang the doorbell at the girls dorm and juniel open it "yes?"she said "annyeong haseyo"jaejin bowed politely "what is it?"juniel said knowing the boys probably need something "Is miyeon at the dorm?"minhwan said "yes she's here"juniel said "can you asked her to step out for a minute"hongki said "yeah sure"juniel said "miyeon someone wants to talk to you infront of the dorm"juniel said "who?"you said "ft island"juniel said "okay"you said expecting your brother..

but it wasn't really your brother "jaejin what's wrong?"you said "miyeon uhmm well jonghun hyung doesn't really want you to know about this but uhmm okay were going to tell you"minhwan said "what happen? duh my brother just dropped me here 2 hours ago!?"you said "you know how sometimes he got allergic at some certain stuff and right now he don't really feel good so were just gonna asked you if you could take care of him for few days"hongki said "yeah sure"you said "really miyeon then are you gonna stay at the dorm again?"jaejin said "well I don't think so were just neighbors so I'll probably just go during the night"you said "aww"jaejin pouted but minhwan and hongki soon grabbed him "It's better than just seeing him every month or week..."they said "yeah right"jaejin said and smile..

You went at the dorm and found your brother lying on his bed sneezing "let me guess allergy?"you said "yeah"he said "what do you want to eat?"you said "anything soup will be fine"he said you went to the kitchen and cook soup for your brother "you have hands oppa I gotta go I have practice"you said to him with a merong "yeah don't worry"he said and smile at you..

you grabbed your bag and prepared to leave "miyeon your leaving?"hongki said "yeah I have practice"you said "oh i see"hongki said after you left the boys soon realize "plan failed"all of them said..you hurriedly went to open a practice room but it was happen to be in used by seunghyun.."I'm really sorry"you said and bowed.."your fine"he said as he picked the case of his guitar.."are you done or did I ruined the moment"you said "no I'm about to leave"he said a guitar teacher soon enter the room "seunghyun are you leaving you need to practice more!"he said seunghyun is embarassed that he got busted so he hurriedly reply "hyung don't I always practice?"he said "yeah right ALWAYS"the teacher said which made you laugh..

"oh annyeong haseyo you must be choi miyeon the boss told me about you"he said "yes sir"you said "uhmm let see I think you need a tour first"he said looking at seunghyun.."uhmm hyung I don't like that look"seunghyun said "yeah seunghyun why don't you tour her?"the teacher said..

"fine let's go"seunghyun said..the two of you are walking and he's walking as fast as he could..while you try on catching up on him he  pointed the practice room,director's office and alot of other stuff..you soon got tired of catching up on him that you hurt your foot "agh"you scream "yah what's wrong?"he said "well you were walking really fast"you said "can I see it?"he said looking down on it "take a seat"he said and you followed him and took a seat on a nearest chair...he carefully massage your foot "next time don't wear high heels I don't think they suit you anyways"he said you just pouted...he can be sometimes a gentleman.."there do you feel better?"he said "yeah thanks"you said..

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!:D THANK YOU!

AND IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FANGIRL FOLLOW HER TUMBLR;D

http://jaejinniemylove.tumblr.com/

AND LET'S FANGIRL TOGETHER XD!