chapter 12

LUCK or TROUBLE?

The next morning jaejin left the blanket folded with the pillow on top of it "he already left"you thought, you decide to go to the kitchen to grabbed some water and get some bread. "wow last night was kinda scary"you thought as you sat and watch TV. 

At 8am you went to FNC to report and practice at the same time there were no artist around no CNBLUE, FTISLAND, OH WONBIN, and well obviously juniel is out for some activities. 

there were few trainees around though.

You went through every practice room luckily there is one empty. 

you pulled out your guitar out of your bag, and practice until they told you to go home, which is probably around 9:00pm..

you look around the lobby and caught a sight of someone familiar, it's minhwan he was happily chatting at the lady in the front desk, but stop when he saw you getting out of the practice room.

he walk towards you and smile "hyung told me to uhmm well drop you home and watch you for tonight"minhwan said. "are you sure about it?, am I a bother?"you asked for a moment minhwan scratch the back of his head. "no your not, why would you think your a bother?"he asked "it's just I'm bothering you guys alot"you said. 

"don't think that way please!"minhwan said. 

"I'm sorry"you said. "okay enough of that, let's go"he said. "yeah let's go"you smile at him. 

he was a gentleman and open the car for you. "I didn't know you drive"you smile at him "been a year now"he said. "oh i see"you said. 

It was quiet on the car, you were looking around the colorful lights while he was paying attention on the road. 

"uhmm miyeon~shi"he said getting your attention.. "yes?"you said..

"do you have any plans for college?"he asked "huh?"you asked "no I mean I'm asking this question out of no where but do you have any plans like because FNC are pretty strict about there talent and pres. wants everyone to be enroll on any private or public universities"minhwan said. 

"uhm I don't have good grades I graduated in a good school but yeah you know I still don't know what to go for if I will go to college -_-"you said 

 "how about music major?"minhwan suggested..

you guys hurriedly went in side the building and continue to talk about things on your apartment..

"here"you said handing him a glass of water. "thank you"he smile at you. " "music might be fun"minhwan said. "I'll think about it"you said. 

minhwan open the tv and watch the current program. "are you sure your going to be fine here?"you said.

"jonghun hyung told me to be here after all if you get in danger and I'll be next door I won't really hear what's going on"minhwan said. "okay then I'm going to sleep now"you said. "I will go probably around 3am I have a schedule to go to"minhwan said. 

"okay lock the door when you get out"you smile at him. 

"no problem"he said. 

that night you were thinking what to do about what minhwan just said "college huh?"you thought. 

that morning minhwan left already it was your free time so you decided to pay a visit at ft island's dorm..

you rang the doorbell twice but no one respond and luckily the third time seunghyun open it for you.. "what do you want?"he said in a sleepy voice following it with a yawn. 

"I just wanna ask if my brother is here today"you asked "no one is here today except for me"seunghyun said. "I wanna asked him about the schools here"you asked not looking directly on him. 

"oh I see hold on I'll help you"seunghyun said. "are you sure?"you asked seunghyun he look really sleepy so you might be a bother. 

"It's fine I'm free today until tomorrow afternoon so I can sleep later."seunghyun said. "If you say so"I said. 

I waited infront of the dorm while he get dressed up after a few minutes he finally got out of the dorm. 

he was wearing a hoodie and a mask on his mouth. (Is he sick or somethingI thought.)

"let's go"seunghyun said as he pullled my hoodie too. 

"where are we going?"I asked "kyunghee university"seunghyun said. "are you familiar with that school?"you asked "duh don't you read internet information?"seunghyun said as he drive and paid attention on the road. 

"yeah right that's where he go to school"I thought to myself.

"were here"seunghyun said as he park his car on the parking lot. "let's go"seunghyun said. 

he kept a distance as we walk around the school. "what major do you want to go for?"seunghyun said. "I still don't know"I said. 

"undecided?"seunghyun said. "yeah"I said.. 

"you can still go for undecided here"seunghyun said. "but you have to picked a course the next year"seunghyun added. 

"I'll probably do that"I said. "yeah that's a good plan"seunghyun said. 

"I'm starving, let's go to the school cafeteria"seunghyun said we headed through the school cafeteria and seunghyun look around first. 

"clear, let's grabbed something to eat"seunghyun said as he pulled my hand. 

wow really as if he's only dragging a toy. I thought.