chapter 8

LUCK or TROUBLE?

Miyeon hurriedly prepare for the audition she grabbed her guitar and soon headed to her destination "SM Entertainment"

"eat something before you go"jonghun said "oppa I'm not supposed to be late"miyeon said she tied her shoes and grabbed her guitar and run towards the bus stop after few minutes she arrived at s.m entertainment everyone were all crowding infront of the building and the line is sure long Miyeon patienlty waited for the line everyone on the line have pretty faces and well Miyeon grabbed the mirror and carefully examine herself "not bad at all pretty"..

Every girls started putting there make up as they notice that there almost there to meet the judges then It was Miyeon's turn she gracefully smile and played her guitar..after the assigned time miyeon stop

"Ms. Choi you have the looks and everything but we want to form a girl group can you dance?"the judges said miyeon can't dance and thinking about it miyeon wants to be a singer and guitarist not a dancer and a singer "I can't dance sir"miyeon said the judges made the disappinted look "were just gonna call you then"one of the judges said "uhmm okay"miyeon said 

Miyeon step out of the building and sigh the rain started to fall and miyeon don't have any umbrella "what a unlucky day"miyeon said and ignore the rain she walk on a slow phase until her clothes started to be wet...

Meanwhile at F.T Island's dorm "hyung what do you think, did miyeon got in at S.M?"jaejin said towards jonghun "I don't know"jonghun said flipping on the magazine with hongki as the front cover of it "I think it would be better if she try to audition to our company she got more oppurtunity on fnc music"minhwan said "let her do what she want"jonghun said The three are busy chatting while hongki is at his room and seunghyun have school..

On seunghyun's way home to the dorm he saw a girl who really look familiar walking in the rain without any cover..he carefully examine her who is walking towards him "or do they just have the same way?"..

As she get closer seunghyun finally realize the person walking it's miyeon seunghyun hurriedly pulled his hoodie and gave it to her "yah! are you stupid why did you let yourself got soaked in the rain?"seunghyun said "I fail the audition"miyeon said "only that? and you started walking in the rain with no covers you might get sick"seunghyun said...

"I'm ok"miyeon said "let's go home"seunghyun said "no I can't go home yet"miyeon said "fine let's sit on the shed then"seunghyun said miyeon and seunghyun sat in opposite direction at the shed without even looking at each other "I'm sorry you got soaked in the rain too because of me"miyeon said "It's ok"seunghyun said "don't worry about failing your audition it's just your first one I tried to get in into many company too but I guess FNC is really my luck don't feel bad about it"seunghyun said the "I know I'm not disappointed"miyeon said seunghyun started laughing "yeah right your face say it"seunghyun said miyeon pouted..

The rain soon stop and the two headed towards the dorm "go first"seunghyun said "why?"miyeon said "just go I need to dropped by cn blue's dorm"seunghyun said "okay then"miyeon said heading to ft island's dorm Miyeon went inside and the three guys are still on the couch being all lazy(jonghun,jaejin and minhwan) "how did it go miyeon~shii"jaejin said "I didn't get in they were looking for someone who can sing and dance"miyeon said jonghun started laughing knowing that her sister can't dance at all..

"hahahah laugh all you want as if you can dance"miyeon said jonghun hurriedly pulled up a serious face and miyeon hurriedly run towards her room while jaejin and minhwan started laughing too.."what's funny?"jonghun said "hyung can't dance hyung can't dance"jaejin said who keep on repeating it..jonghun playfully throw the pillow at jaejin but he hurriedly stand up and run towards his room..

"uhmm don't throw that"minhwan said who hurriedly exit the place too..miyeon changed her outfit and got ready to help preparing the main person to cook for today is minhwan who is carefully preparing everything at the kitchen "you cook?"miyeon asked "not really just fried stuff"minhwan said who is carefully preparing some meat to fry "I guess were having no soup for tonight"jaejin said who is passing by at the kitchen "shut up I'm trying here"minhwan said "If you want I can help you with the soup"miyeon said "really?"minhwan said who starting to smile with what miyeon said "yeah"miyeon said "thanks then"minhwan said the two started cooking and finish just in time that the boys want to it there dinner..

At the dinner everyone where quiet thinking miyeon is still upset until someone ring the doorbell at there dorm "who is it?"jonghun said "hold on I'll check"jaejin said "jaejin soon open the door and a familiar voice was heard it was minhyuk bringing a small bowl "hyung! got food? the other hyungs didn't cook and now they're just eating bread they're too lazy and I fiugred out since she's here you probably had something good"minhyuk said towards jonghun..

"go grabbed a chair join us"jonghun said minhyuk hurriedly grabbed a chair and sat next to hongki they all continue eating "ft island usually talk alot while eating how come you guys are all quiet now?"minhyuk said "miyeon failed her audition at sm"hongki murmured "aww it's okay miyeon"minhyuk said who backhugged miyeon "yah"the ft island boys said in chorus seunghyun hurriedly grabbed minhyuk out of miyeon "uhmm enough too much skinship"seunghyun said..

"that's my sister!"jonghun said "yeah that's jonghun sister!"hongki said "aigoo you guys are all protective towards her"minhyuk said "Jonghun hyung have the right too but minhyuk pause for a minute "But you four"minhyuk said pointing at them "I don't think you have the right to react that way"minhyuk said "yah better run now kid"hongki said who is about to beat minhyuk..

He hurriedly run out of the dorm while the four started to go after him which left jonghun and miyeon eating alone.."so childish"jonghun said miyeon just laugh "yah by the way don't ever feel bad by getting rejected once you never left home to be disappointed by just one failure"jonghun said "I know oppa"miyeon smile at him