Day O4; Snowflake [ MYUNGSTAL ]

3O Day Drabbles [ WITH SHINEE AND OTHERS ]

 

 

Rating: G

Word Count: 506

Date: Aug. 8th, 2012.

Image Sourcehttp://dreplized.tumblr.com/post/22278530679

NOTE: Took a break from SHINee and wrote some Myungstal.

Her breaths came out shaky and forced as she looked down at the slim metal watch wrapped around her wrist. Where the was he? She harshly curled a strand of hair behind her ear as she watched her frosty breath condense in front of her very eyes. Krystal was sick and tired of waiting for her boyfriend. He always did this. Not once was he ever on time. Not even on their second anniversary. “.” She hissed under her breath.

The soft sound of crunching snow caught her attention and she jerked her head up, her eyes sparkling with anticipation, eager to see the slim figure of her boyfriend walking towards her with an apologetic grin, but instead, her eyes fell down to a small creature. She narrowed her eyes at the furry being. A small husky puppy. Surely, the poor thing had gotten lost.

She crouched down and held out her hands, softly cooing to the pup. “Hey, hey there. You lost buddy?”

It was then that a small girl who looked to be around the age of five of six, stumbled forward and practically dived at the puppy. “Mimi! Where’d you go! I was so worried!” Without even glancing at the other female, who sat practically on her knees, the little girl scooped the puppy up into her arms and ran off.

Krystal scowled and stood back up, crossing her arms over her chest. Everyone had someone really to sweep them off their feet. Everyone but her. Krystal stared at the tall black lamp post towering over her, casting an eerie shadow; completely lost in thought.

The female practically jumped into her boots when she felt arms slowly snake around her waist. A soft pressure was pressed against her shoulder as Myungsoo rested his chin. “I’m so sor—“

Before he could finish his sentence, Krystal jerked out of his grasp and spun around to face him, shooting daggers at the male. Her eyes threatened to water up, but she forced it back as she spat out at him. “Do you know what today is?” Instead of waiting for him to respond, she fired the answer at him. “It’s our second anniversary Kim Myungsoo! Does that mean nothing to you?”

The male stepped forward and pulled her into his embrace again. “Go ahead. Do it. Call me all the names you can think of.”

“.”

With a smile on his face, he simply replied with, “Impatient .”

“Douchebag.”

“Lovely .”

“Sweet talking .”

“Love of my life.”

By then, Krystal had her forehead on his shoulder, her body shaking from laughter. Their exchange of vile names always cheering her up. She glanced up at him just as a small particle of snow landed on the tip of his nose. “You never change do you?”

His lips curled up into a soft grin. “Never. You know you love me like this.” He snickered and gently pressed his lips against hers, momentarily. “I’m so sorry. I love you, Ice Princess.”

“I love you too, Snowflake.”