chapter II- oh happy day! :)

blue was the color when i met you... :")

 

♥: 1 week of work and school leaves me so stressed. All of us in the dorm are always tired. From work and school.

→The next day after work I was walking to go home because of insufficient money. Poor you. Lthe next thing you know you were accidentally hit by a car, but you were not that hurt so much, you just had some bruises and you were unconscious.

→The next day you woke up in a familiar house, not knowing where it was you stood and roamed in the house just to know if it was your work place. Then you saw yourself in the mirror having a band aid in your head and you knew that it is your workplace so you were excited to see who the owner was, to thank the person who helped you. There was already breakfast in the table then suddenly a voice was heard in the hallway. It was CHOI MINHO.

Minho:  hi are you alright now?

_____: are you really SHINee’s minho?

Minho: yes, of course, I accidentally bumped you on the road last night so I helped you.

_____: kamsahamnida oppa. So all the weeks that I have been working here I never thought that I was working as a maid for SHINee (*shocked)

Minho: umm., yeah. What you said.

♥: ahh!!! I just want to scream to the world that CHOI MINHO saved my life at first it was SON DONGWOON now my 1st bias… by the time I get home I’ll tell my best friends in this country right away…

→So you and Minho were talking for almost one hour, you were thanking him for helping you. but it's time for you to go home so you, said your goodbye and thank you(again).So you proceeded to go to your house and tell them about the news that you are working as a maid for SHINee. By the time  you got home you told them all about the story and they were all surprised, somehow you were all so happy, because now you've got connections with (you and seung-won's original kpop group) SHINee. Especially now that you are friends with your ultimate bias CHOI MINHO.!!