chapter I- mixed emotions.. :">

blue was the color when i met you... :")

 

♥: spotted,, cute blue hoodie, this thing might just make my day better…

→The next thing you know, you were doing a tug-of-war for that cute blue good bargain hoodie.  The guy was wearing a cute neon green hoodie, but the hoodie was covering his whole face.

_____: hey! Give me the hoodie, I got it first… so it’s mine.

Green hoodie guy: no, blue is not a color for girls, so it’s mine.

_____: you don’t care if my favorite color is blue. Perhaps you already got a cute neon green hoodie, so give this one to me. Please.

→suddenly, the hoodie was ripped… before even scolding the guy that it was his fault, he was gone…

♥: such a pabo , now the hoodie is mine… Jbut he did not even say sorry,, he just ran away… he’s so impolite… talk about a guy without manners.

→at home your best friends in this country was waiting for you, and they were doing their assigned extra school work.

Seung-won: where have you been? Besides what’s wrong with your face?

Min-ra: yeah, it’s not smiling. What happened?

_____: well, I got fired, then my cute blue hoodie was ripped,, thanks to the guy that I played tug-of-hoodie with.

Ji-hwa: don’t worry I’ll just fix it.

_____: kamsahamnida.. I brought some snacks…

Ji-hwa: Yippee.!! I’m starving.

 _____: I’ll sleep now, I have to find a new job by tomorrow. Good night..

All: Good night.. saranghaeyo. Kamsahamnida… J

♥: who was that guy??? He’s face was covered with a hoodie. His voice was a lot like Minho’s, even his height. But his attitude was not like him. My kpop instincts were telling me that in physical appearance there is a possibility that it could be Minho, but the attitude will clearly not be him. I should stop thinking about it, I should sleep now.

The Next Day:

→you were walking to the subway, when one guy suddenly grabbed you.

Guy: give your money, all of it.

♥: I’m not a pabo, no I will not give it to you. My wallet has all of my kpop pictures and more important things to me, besides I don’t have any money.

Guy: just give your wallet.

_____: pabo!!! If I have any money I would give it to you, so you will not kill me, and if I have money I will just take a taxi instead of walking… you Pabo.!!!

Guy: haisst… just give it to me, you won’t fool me.

→suddenly, a guy with fencing equipment helped me. J  the snatcher immediately ran away.

_____: kamsahamnida oppa.. J

♥: omo!!! Could it be??? B2ST’s DONGWOON, my beast bias… he saved my life… he looks so cute, :]

DONGWOON: you’re welcome. Take care of yourself, I’m not always there to save you. :D (laughs)

Nice hoodie by the way! (smiles, then leaves.)

♥:  DONGWOON made my morning, Jbut would it be better if it was MINHO? Arasso, I better get going,

DONGWOON’S P.O.V: wow! Me saving a life.? Is this the new me??? Hahaha, the girl was really pretty, she seems nice also, well if we were meant to be we will meet again, I just want to know her more.

♥: one hour of subway ride going to the city, just like me going to school, but I’m not heading to Konkuk University, I’m looking for a new work. The only things keeping me happy was my encounter with DONGWOON, and my cellphone playing kpop music. At last I found a “wanted” sign. They need a maid, time schedule will be 5 pm onwards. Great their schedule fits in with mine.

The next thing I know was I was hired. I waited for almost 4 hours before my respected time. I was not alone another maid accompanied me and she’s Filipino. JI cooked SHINee’s favorite foods, I just love cooking them, besides it can be a practice for my future profession-chef.

 

♥: they were all so happy for me when I called them, I got home late again, it’s about 11 in the evening, and they were all sleeping. So I should sleep early I’ve got school tomorrow already. Here comes the stress again