it's like they're sending letters to santa!!!! xD

blue was the color when i met you... :")

→ you were at the school principal’s office, when your phone suddenly rang.

♫ Uhh... You gave me… you gave me a heartbreak, come on… ♫

*phone conversation*

_____: Yeoboseyo?

???: dongwoon imnida!

_____: oh… hmmm wae? (why?)

Dongwoon: I haven’t seen you since the mbc competition… can I take you to the park after school?

_____: hmmm… Arasso woonie… J

Dongwoon: Arasso too.

*end of phone conversation*

 

♥ [your p.o.v ]: bah.. I hate seeing that place, that place was the one I had a tug0of-hoodie with an unknown species/person :P when I bought that hoodie my life suddenly changed and I met my SHINee oppas. They’re my favorite kpop band, me and seung-won’s 1st and favorite kpop band. And my best friends we once dreamed of being here, and now it happened and maybe even more to happen.

→you did not notice that you were already crying and your eyes were already red because of crying. When suddenly DONGWOON saw  you.

Dongwoon: annyonghasse… yo… chinggu why are you crying??? *shocked and worried*

_____: *wiping tears away and trying to produce a smile*  I’m fine woonie, just a dirt got into my eyes… but I’m  okay now.

→then suddenly he came close to you & started to blow gently in your eyes… trying to remove the “dirt-in-your-eye” story you made up.

Dongwoon: there, I believe there will be no more dirt in your eyes anymore, because my magical breath is powerful *giggles*

_____: *giggles too* hmmm… yeah sure… so why do you want me to go here? I’m kinda busy…

Dongwoon: nothing… uhmmm I have surprise, come let’s go buy some food.

→so you and dongwoon were eating snacks, while walking around the park, you were chitchatting all the way when your phone rang…

♫ uh… you gave me, you gave me a heartbreak… come on… ♫

*phone conversation *

_____: Yeoboseyo?

???: MINHO imnida, mianhae, I changed my number because my cellphone slipped out of my hands and fell into my juice… hmmmm… I’ve been kind of stupid I forgot that I was holding a cellphone because I saw our picture and we look beautiful together… I mean you look beautiful there… and the cellphone chain you gave me was also wet…

_____: *giggles* bah… it’s ok.

{Minho’s p.o.v: she laughs so cute my tongue slipped when I told her that we look like a good couple… well we are a couple in pretend… I know that but seriously we look good together.}

Minho: laugh all you want… I laughed at it too… I heard from ONEW hyung that you’re leaving for Greece when exactly?

_____: the day after my birthday.

Minho: I’m really gonna miss you… I mean we’re really gonna miss you…

_____: so annyong… for now

Minho: Arasso I’ll call you sometime… annyong.

*end of phone conversation*

Dongwoon: _____, here comes my surprise…

_____: cheongmal?

Dongwoon: look up in the sky!

→suddenly the night sky was full of shooting stars. it was your first time to see them and you saw it first in korea.

Dongwoon: kwaen chanayo? (do you like it?)

_____: Ne, nomu choayo!!!! (yes, I really like it!)kamsahamnida woonie…

_____: I have to tell you something, I’ll be transferring schools, I’m gonna leave for Greece next month… *saying sadly*

Dongwoon: jinja? hangunul bimnida (really? good luck) I’m really gonna miss you Haru_____...

_____: wae? haru woonie?

Dongwoon:  because you are like an angel to me.,, :))) *smiles then hugs you* eeh.. I’m really gonna miss you…

_____: well  I first met you when you saved me from the snatcher… hmmm savior. I didn’t know that it was on your bio-data, I was shocked… *laughs*

Dongwoon: well you better get going… see you

_____: well Arasso, and thank you for the shooting stars, I didn’t know you can make them appear… joke. *laughs then waves goodbye*

♥: woonie is so sweet, and he called me his HARU (angel)!!!

→the SHINee dorm was empty no SHINee inside so you were kinda sad Lbut then you saw a picture of you and your friends with SHINee and its framed… then you saw some notes on the fridge it said for _____:our dongsaeng♥ from SHINee with all our love♥ !!! it was letters for you, it was on envelopes & hanged up on the fridge. you read TAEMIN’s first.

      TAEMIN’s LETTER:

_____!!! thanks for being a good friend to me, thank you for introducing me to Jee-hwa. she’s really nice, she’s sweet, and a good dancer. She’s also a fast learner when I taught her some dance steps. Do you know if I have time I fetch her every Friday after school? she makes me very happy. Sometimes she drags me to the playground, for me it’s not annoying, it’s fun. She makes me feel like that I’m just a normal boy growing up with no interruptions, just enjoying my childhood. We have the same dreams, we want to be a part of a KPOP group, in a young age. Before you leave I want you to be there when I ask her to be my girlfriend. I’m really gonna miss you, from now on you’re our dongsaeng, SHINee’s dongsaeng… I’m gonna miss you, take care

SHINee’s Maknae: Lee Taemin J

♥: omo! Taemin’s gonna ask Jee-hwa to be his girlfriend! lucky her… owww, what a cute picture, Jee-hwa and Taemin’s first studio tutorial… more like first date… xD next letter KEY oppa’s.

               KEY’s LETTER: