short conversation:)

blue was the color when i met you... :")

[skip days… it has been almost 3mos. That you’re friends with SHINee and your beast bias DONGWOON.]

while you were having a break at the park (your school is just near the park) it suddenly rained and you put out your umbrella, then you saw a guy that is really wet so you went to him and shared him you umbrella.

_____: ONEW oppa???

: what is he doing here???? Having a SHINee lunch break??? :D

Onew: _____, hey I just dropped by at this park, this was my favorite hangout.

_____: oh well it’s raining…

Onew: our van will arrive maybe after 5 mins. So how are you?

We haven’t seen you in months ayyy…

_____: I’ve been very busy these months, that’s why I have short tie for work.

Onew: MINHO’s very confused with himself these days.

_____: wae?

Onew: well he’s been acting strange really… but he’s fine when you’re with him.

: jinja??? I wish it was real.

Onew: do you went with him at the park?

_____: mworago? When?

Onew: last week?

_____: ani…yo wae?

Onew: he said that he went out with you, help you in your project.

:omo!!! Oppa lying… hmmm he really did change why will he ever lie to his hyung.??

_____: well I didn’t talk to him last week oppa.

Onew: well I think you should help him, well one night he told me that he maybe in love with someone so I said ” who’s this person anyway?” then he said that he’s still confused about his feelings, but I know that it will be you.

_____: hmmm… that’s impossible oppa, but don’t worry I’ll help him if I have the time.

Onew: why? Are you very busy?

_____: well I have to fix my papers.

Onew: wae?

_____: my school offered me a great scholarship opportunity in Greece, I took the test and I passed. Ijust tried it but never knew that the result would be this and when I was about to say no they told me that I will be the school’s representative so I couldn’t just let them down.

Onew: jinja? We’re really gonna miss you, you’re our dongsaeng.

_____: we still have communication any ways, I know that you,re always communicating with Soo-mi, Min-ra and Min-shee. :P

Onew: well , ne and they’re all nice. Do they have other bias? I can help them.

_____: they’re all from suju… it’s their 1stgroup anyway.

Onew: Arasso.

_____: Min-shee=yesung, Min-ra=sung-min, Soo-mi=kyuhyun J

Onew: Arasso… I better go now.

_____: me too. Annyong

 ONEW’s p.o.v:

_____ is like a dongsaeng we all want to have. Then she’ll leave. She’s got the potential to be there anyway,she’ll be happyfor her own dreams, then we should be happy for her too… I wonder what MINHO will say about this, he’ll really miss her too I know that.