Wake Up!

Beautiful Love

 

Min Ah's POV
 
The next week goes by in a blur. One day I'm at home, and the next I'm on a plane going back to Korea for my honeymoon.
I sit down in the seat next to the window and stare out at the sky. 
"You're tired, right?" I nod wearily and lean my head against the window.
"Please fasten your seat belts." 
I slowly feel D.O shift my head onto his shoulder. I don't refuse and drift off to sleep.
 
"Min Ah. Wake up." I squint my eyes and raise my head. My eyes meet with D.O's. I continued staring and couldn't look away. I have to look away! I finally force myself to look away. My cheeks flush as I sit up and turn to look at the clouds. D.O clears his throat and shuffles around.
"Passengers, we are preparing to land in Korea! Please fasten your seatbelts! We hope you enjoyed your flight with Korean Airlines!"
 
D.O's POV 
 
We got off the plane and proceeded to getting our luggage.
"D.O, why don't you take Min Ah out for some lunch?"
I placed the last of my parent's luggage down and turned around.
"Alright,mom. You and Dad go home and rest."
I took Min Ah's hand and led her towards the exit. 
"What do you want to eat?" I asked as we started walking to a plaza of restaurants near the airport. 
"Anything is fine." Min Ah replies, barely audible.
I turn my head and observe Min Ah. She looks paler than usually and she seems weaker too. Beads of sweat were gathering along her forehead. I give her hand a squeeze and reach my other hand out to feel her forehead. My eyes widen.
"Min Ah, you're burning up!"
"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." Min Ah replies.
"No. No, you're not! " I say and hold onto her shoulders to steady her. Min Ah's eyes flutter and then her knees buckle. I lurch forward and catch her.
"Min Ah! Wake up!" 
 
 
Omg!! I'm sorry for updating agreeing like 2 months!!