His arrival

Beautiful Love

 

D.O's POV

It is like 1500 degrees here in Vietnam! The car suddenly stopped and Mom pulled me out.  I still can't believe this...... 2 days ago I agreed to getting married and now I'm here meeting the bride for the first time.I mentally slapped myself for agreeing. 

​Dad knocked on the door which was more like a piece of thick wood. "Sungjae! How have you been?" A man said. That must be her dad.....his Korean is actually really good. I slowly approached the doorway. "Hello. I'm Min Ah." I looked over to see a girl in a cute dress bowing at me. "Hello, I'm Kyung Soo. You can call me D.O." I said. "Neh." she said quietly. Why does she seem kinda scared? 

​Min Ah's POV

He looks nice enough but people aren't always what they seem. Our parents kept on talking and we both sat there awkwardly. 

                              5 hours later

We all decided to go to a traditional Vietnamese restaurant for dinner. It was fun......both me and D.O-shi stayed really quiet and only our parents talked.

I had just gotten out from the showering when someone pushed me in to my room and locked the door. "Dear, enjoy the night!" "Mom! What are you doing?!?" I said as I tried to push the door open. " It's no use. We're locked in." I turned around to see D.O sitting on my wooden bed. What if he does something to me?!?!  I quickly went to my closet and got out 2 mats. "Um, I'll sleep on the floor." I said. "No, you sleep on the bed. I'll go on the floor." I spread the mat on the floor and ignored D.O's reply. Just then D.O grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the bed. He sat down on the mat and rearranged the pillows. There's no blankets!!! I thought to myself. What if he does....that....... "I won't do anything. Just go to sleep." D.O suddenly said.  "How d-did you know?" He chuckled and sat up. "You're shaking and I know it's not because you are cold." I blushed and laid down. "Good Night." I said quietly. "Good night." 

-------------------------------------------------I am updating on my phone and so if there are any mistakes, srry! I hope you guys enjoy!