What?

Beautiful Love

 

Okay guys!!! Just pretend like the wedding already happened!!!!!!! Sorry this story was getting a bit boring so I decided to speed it up! Hope you guys like it and be prepared to be surprised! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
D.O's POV
 
I run a hand though my hair in frustration as I look at Min Ah. This is all my fault! I should've taken better care of her. I sigh and pull the hospital blanket over her body. 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
I squint at the blinding light as I try to process what happened. Where am I?  My eyes finally adjust to the light and I push myself up. I gasp as I realize that I'm in a hospital room. Where's D.O? 
 
        "Oh, you're awake?" I look to my left and see D.O. 
 
        "What....happened?" I ask as D.O sits in the chair next to my hospital bed. 
 
        "You had a high fever and collapsed, remember?" He answers. I slowly nod as the memories come rushing back. 
 
        "The doctor's said that you can go home as soon as you're ready." D.O adds. 
 
        "Then I can go home now?" D.O nods and stands up grabbing a by from under the bed. 
 
        "Are you sure you're ready?" I nod and D.O hands me the bag. 
 
        "Then go change back into your clothes and I'll take you home." I smile softly and walk into the bathroom. 
 
D.O's POV
 
I open the door and watch as Min Ah steps into the new house my parents  bought for us. 
 
        "You should get some rest. I'll come get you when dinners ready." I say and point up the stairs. 
 
        "Okay." I watch as Min Ah makes her way up the stairs.
 
Min Ah's POV
 
My eyes turn into golf balls as I walk up the stairs. How can someone afford this house? I look down at the cold marble floor and touch the dark colored wood of the stair railing. I finally reach a hallway at the top of the stairs and I push open the door that D.O pointed to. My jaw slightly drops as I observe the room. The floor was covered with a soft and fluffy deep red color carpet. The walls were a cream color with strings of crystals hanging down and a big chandelier cascaded from the ceiling. I walk over to the bed and sit down. I run my fingers across the silky bed sheets and I gasp. Whoa...this must have cost a fortune! 
 
        "Dinners ready!" I stand up and head down the stairs. D.O smiles and points to a chair. As I walk over, the phone rings.
 
        "I'll get it." D.O says and runs over to the phone. 
 
        "Min Ah. It's for you." I turn towards D.O and he hands me the phone, his face full of worry. 
 
        "Yes." I say into the phone with D.O standing next to me. 
 
        "Miss. This is the police and I need you to remain calm. We have just received news from Vietnam that your parents...have been confirmed dead due to a house fire. As of right now the cause of the fire is unknown, but we will investigate further if needed." My hands start to shake and I drop the phone. 
 
        "Min Ah! What'a wrong?" D.O asks as I fall to the ground. 
 
        "My parents...they...they died in a house fire." I say as tears run down my face. 
 
        "What? No. That can't be true!" D.O says frantically. I cover my ears with my rapidly shaking hands.
 
        "No. No. No. No. No!" My whole body shakes and my mind freezes.
 
D.O's POV
 
        "Stop Min Ah! You're hurting yourself!" I try to grab her arms but she turns away from me and continues to hit herself. 
 
        "Stop!" I yell and forcefully grab her arms. 
 
        "Look at me Min Ah! You have to stay calm! You can't hurt yourself, your parents love you and they are always going to be with you! You're only hurting them if you hurt yourself!" Min Ah's eyes soften and tears stream down her face. I pull her into a tight hug and run my hand up and down her back.
 
        "Don't cry. Please don't cry. It's ok. Don't cry." I repeat over and over again. I tighten the hug and softly her hair. 
 
Please don't cry Min Ah. It hurts me too. 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated but I had writers block and all but I'm backkkkkkkk! Please comment and subscribe!