A Beautiful Day

Beautiful Love

Min Ah's POV

I squinted my eyes as the sun beat down on me. What time is it? I opened my eyes fully and sat up. My clothes are still on....Yay! I'm still innocent! I got out of bed and nearly stepped on a sleeping D.O. He looks so peaceful.... STOP! Snap out of it! You don't even know what his real personality is yet! I shake my head and walk towards the door. I turn the door knob hesitantly. The door creaked open. Thank God! Nobody was up yet so I decided that it was probably still pretty early.

 

D.O's POV

I heard the sound of water running and my eyes shot open. What's going on? I stood up and rolled up the mat and placed it back in Min Ah's closet. I pushed the door open and peaked outside. I scanned the sight in front of me and stopped at a figure standing in the kitchen. I decided on washing up before doing anything. I tiptoed to the washroom and brushed my teeth.

15 minutes later

I exit the washroom and go to the kitchen. "Min Ah? What are you making?" She spins around with a surprised look. "Oh, you're awake? I'm making fried rice." she replies. I lean over and see some vegetables that haven't been chopped yet. "Here, let me help." I take the knife out of her hands and start chopping. "You can cook?" she says looking at me curiously. I smile and say "Yes." She returns the smile and gets out the rice cooker. She's pretty when she smiles..... 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update! I know this is short but its getting kind of dark and I'm a bit tired. I'll update again as soon as I can. Thank you for subbing!