Scenario 5 Part 1: The Proposal

My day-to-day life with Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This all happened about two months before B.A.P's debut this January.

There was a mad panic in the kitchen in the little, popular Chinese restaurant in Busan. They had just received a large order of almost all the varieties of platters that they offered.

  'Wow, so much food for one sitting. Why did he order this much?' An assistant chef asked the waiter while mercilessly chopping the onions into minute pieces.   The waiter looked around before he answered. 'Word has it that he's going to propose to his girlfriend tonight.'    'Why is he ordering so much food? He's proposing at a Chinese restaurant, does she like Chinese?' The assistant chef mind blew with so many questions.   'I had the same confused expression! Apparently his girlfriend likes a lot of food. But why you would order this much food is beyond me! The girlfriend's Chinese.'   'Chinese?' The assistant chef's expression changed. 'Not Korean?'   'Yes, but you mustn't tell anyone. He's quite a good-looking, well-mannered person, it was very unexpected coming from him. Oh he's here! Go back and finish your work!'    A well dressed man gently pushed the door open and let his girlfriend enter. He smiled softly watching her take in the appearance.   'Hye Young-ah, why do you look so surprised?' He whispered.   'Because I haven't been to a Chinese restaurant in such a long time, it reminds me of home..' Daehyun felt a twinge of guilt at her words. *I should have taken her here before.*   'Why are you still standing there oppa?' Daehyun snapped out his gaze and directed his gaze to her. She was seated at a nearby secluded table. Smiling, he walked over and joined her.   'So, what's the occasion?' Hye Young inquired, her small eyes enlarging in anticipation.   'Nothing. I just wanted to take you out.'    Her eyes narrowed. 'Yah, Jung Daehyun. I know when your lying to me! Why would you drag me to Busan and to a Chinese restaurant that you liked to go to when you were small? There has to be a reason.'    Daehyun racked his brain for an appropriate. *I forgot she was sharp.* 'Oh! TS Entertainment told me recently that they're going to put me in a band with five other members! I'm going to be main vocalist.' He said, remembering his excitement last week when the CEO had finally told him he was ready.    'Thats brilliant! Well done oppa! I always knew you could do it! So does that mean that I'll be dating an idol soon?' Hye Young giggled.   'Yeah, you'll have a famous boyfriend soon.' Daehyun raised his eyebrows in amusement. 'Wait a minute, you called me Jung Daehyun! Where did the formalities go?'    Hye Young rolled her eyes, 'You're  such a turtle. So slow with your responses.'   'Actually, we already have a turtle in the band.' He grinned, remembering his fellow bandmate, Jong Up's reaction onto learning that he was part of the band. It was painstakingly slow. He swore he could have finished a whole worksheet on maths and all the answers right.   'Huh?' Hye Young face screwed up in confusion, her eyebrows scrunched up and her pink lips pouting.   '
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter