Scenario 1 Part 1: Our love dissolves away

My day-to-day life with Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Young's POV:

I check the clock. Minutes are ticking past. And the hour hand slowly reached the 12 o'clock mark. Where is he? He's been coming home later and later each day, giving me no reason or excuse for his tardiness. Saying that he's tired, he rushes to bed without giving me a proper goodnight. Oppa, I miss you, I miss the you I fell in love with...all those years ago when I forgot my purse and you paid for my coffee. When the world didn't know who you were. You were my boyfriend and you called me your 'sunshine beauty'. Gah. I hated that name, and now I long for you to call me that. Daehyun oppa, my husband, where are you?

No-one's POV:

Daehyun stood in front of his house. Sleepiness and exhaustion was etched all over his face. He was late home...again. *I can't face Hye Young now, not now, she'll be so upset if she finds out now about what I've done..*. Covering his face, he thinks about what to do when the front door opens to his surprise. Quickly composing his face back into one of no emotions, he stares at Hye Young. 

'I can't deal with this now' Daehyun murmurs.

Hye Young's face instantly drops, *he thinks...I'm * 'Oppa! Where have you been? I've been so worrie-'

'Stop talking Hye Young. Your voice is irritating me.' Daehyun replies. He pushes past Hye Young and strolls in their bedroom. Turning back, he adds 'Stops prodding your nose into my business'. Smirking, he walks away.

 

No one's POV:

Tension within the Jung house had surely increased ever since Daehyun dismissed Hye Young at the doorstep. These days, he would rarely regard her, would wake up early and immediately set off for his schedules and return late into the night. Hye Young no longer waited for him. She went to bed, waited for Daehyun to come home and then she would peacefully fall asleep knowing that he come home safely. Little did she know that Daehyun would watch her fall asleep and then snuggle in closer to sleep next to his wife. *Hye Young-ah, give me some time. I'll explain everything soon. Sleep well my sunshine beauty. Perfection radiates everywhere from you*.

********************************************************

No one's POV:

On the morning of February 24th, Hye Young found herself alone in bed again. *Oppa, what happened to us? I thought when you asked me to marry you, you loved me....*

Hye Young to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter