Revenge Part 1

Promises, Promises

Seohyun's POV

 

We've been at this cafe place for an hour, already, and we're still not leaving! But you know what? This Kyuhyun guy isn't that bad… Not bad at all… He's actually really sweet and funny, unlike those other guys who just want me for my looks. I could totally see myself falling for him. Hehe, good thing he's my valentine! Thank you unnies!!


Kyuhyun's POV

 

Where is Kyungmi and Eunhyuk hyung?! They've been gone for almost an hour, and I'm really worried... that I won't be able to get back at Kyungmi for breaking our promise! I mean what kind of best friend does that?


'Uh, you?'


Shut up!


'I would, if you just apologized...'


NEVER~!! I will not give in this time!! I SHALL WIN!!


'Ugh…Whatever you say, GameKyu.'


Mehrong!!


'Very mature...'


Whatever… Oh, there's Kyungmi! Wait, what the heck is she wearing?! Wow, she looks... Snap out of it, Kyu! This is part of her plan!! See? She's smirking at you!! Calm down, Kyu. Deep breathing. Okay, good.


Now back to what I was saying, why the heck is she dressed like that?! She's going to be performing? Wait, what? I'm confusing myself, now…


Narrator's POV

 

Kyungmi and Eunhyuk prepared themselves, and took their positions on the stage. Eunhyuk took a deep breath, and gave one last look to Kyungmi before all the lights turned off.


"Hello, everybody! Welcome to Angel's Wings Cafe and Happy Valentine's Day! Today, our very own Kyungmi and Eunhyukkie will be performing for you, before the Special Couples' Duet Competition that we have planned! The winners will get 2 free tickets to Lotte World. Please enjoy the stage, and give Eunhyuk and Kyungmi a hand!" Leeteuk announced, and the whole cafe burst into applause.


Except for a certain Cho Kyuhyun. Instead, he was glaring and clenching his fist. Then, the spotlight flashed on, and the performance began.The dance they choreographed was to a very romantic song to which Eunhyuk was supposedly serenading Kyungmi with. The song, being romantic, made the dance slow, yet on beat.


It involved a lot of skinship, and with every Eunhyuk made, the tighter Kyuhyun's fist clenched. But this wasn't unusual, seeing as all the boys in cafe were a little pissed at the man dancing ily on stage, since their girlfriends were squealing and melting and swooning all over the place for him. But those who weren't pissed were dazed at Kyungmi and her... ability to dance.


As the song was coming to an end, Eunhyuk promptly ripped his shirt off, and the volume of the cafe reached its all-time high. The dance ended with Kyungmi giving one last touch to Eunhyuk's finely defined abs, visibly melting while doing so. Eunhyuk smirked, and bowed as the lights once again faded to dark. Kyuhyun was now shaking from the frustration and closed his eyes tightly. He let out an audible groan, and faceplamed. How was he supposed to win if he kept on acting like this?


"Oppa, are you okay?" Seohyun asked, genuinely worried.


"Hmm? Yeah, I-I'm fine..." Kyuhyun replied, suddenly remembering that Seohyun was actually there, "I'm just, uh... uhh..."


"Hey, guys. I'm Eunhyuk and this is Kyungmi! We hope you enjoy the rest of our performance. This song is for everyone and their valentines!"


The lights suddenly turned back on, and Kyuhyun sighed in relief. That relief was very shortly-lived though, because Eunhyuk and Kyungmi had returned, and this time they had changed into jeans and couple t-shirts


Kyungmi was smiling widely, and took out a guitar, and sat on a stool. Eunhyuk then began to sing a sweet tune that no one really understood (not even him), but it was so smooth and charming, no one really cared. Everyone swayed to the soothing melody, and listened to Eunhyuk sing from his heart.


Kyuhyun's POV

Hey, this guy's not half bad. He makes a worthy opponent. WAIT, WHAT?! Cho Kyuhyun, opponent for what exactly?!


'Uh, my heart? Dur.'


What? Ha! Why would I want your heart?


'Because you love me, you idiot!'


Haha, good one. Sorry, but I've known you for a long time, and... Don't you think I would have realized by now?


'Exactly why you're an idiot.'


Ugh, whatever. You're obviously enjoying yourself up there with hyung.


'Jealous much..?'


So what if I am? Wha- What am I saying?!


'Hehe.'


You're so mean to me...


Kyungmi’s POV

 

This is so much fun! Hehehe, I love the feeling of being up here, on stage. Just me and my guitar, and Eunhyuk singing this awesome song. I love these couple tees too!! Spider Man FTW!!


Oh! I almost forgot why I was so excited in the first place. I look around for Kyuhyun again, but instead of seeing a mad Kyu, his facial features were distorted to a different expression. What is that? Confusion?

Over all the people talking, and Eunhyuk still singing, I heard the bell that signaled someone entering the cafe, and I looked up out of reflex. Heechul oppa? What's he doing here? He seems to be looking for someone.. Maybe he has a date? NAH.


Then, he looked up, and waved at me. I was almost tempted to wave back, seeing his enthusiasm, but I was still playing the guitar. He continued to look around, until he spots Kyuhyun, and approaches him, with that evil smirk. I know that smirk... He's probably planning something, again. Yes, AGAIN. Oppa likes to meddle. A lot.


Heechul's POV

Where is that Cho Kyuhyun? I know he's here somewhere. Oh, look! There's Kyungmi! With Eunhyukkie? Aish! That little anchovy... He's messing with my plan! And there's Kyu with that Seo girl. That's just wonderful... These kids are really giving me a hard time! Okay, I guess my first step to getting Kyungmi and Kyu together is to annihilate any competition. Which includes one of my sweet dongsaengs! This should be fun!


At least they're all in one place, this should make it quicker. Now, first is Kyu-


"Heechul?"


I turn around, and see a man with a dimpled smile, and a questioning look.


Leeteuk's POV

 

I was watching Hyukkie and Kyungmi's performance from the back- well, technically it was the front, but the stage was in the back, and all the people were turned there, so it felt like the back-, and I couldn't think about anything but how they cute they looked together! Ahh… My little dongsaengs. Speaking of dongsaengs, is that who I think it is?


"Heechul?" I ask the teenager that was looking around for something(or someone).


He turns around, and a huge grin replaces his natural smirk.


"Yo, hey Leeteuk! My brother, asheirjkdjndkfrsk" He went on and said every English word he knew and a bunch of other gibberish(which it was), but I just smile and nod.


He hasn't changed at all! "Teukie, I have to go, but I'll see you later, okay?"


"Okay. Have fun!"


"Oh, I will,” he says, his smirk returning.


What was that supposed to mean? But before I could say anything else, he already ran to the front (back) of the cafe. Okaaayy, that was… interesting. Hmm, what was he doing here, anyways?

Yess! An update :D I'll try to update again tomorrow! Listen to this song!! I'm addicted to it!! HENRY LAU~♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxwEwATj5c