Almighty Steps!

전능하신 선생님 - Almighty Teacher!

 

Minho pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers.
 
"Oh come on, not you too hyung." Taemin mumbled crossing his arms.
 
"No, no no" Minho countered lowering his hand, "It's good that you want to experience those... things, I just don't want to be blamed for it" he reasoned
 
"You won't be!" the younger assured happily hoping his friend wouldn't start  to question him staying over, "It's not like you're the one I'll be sleeping with or anything..." he quietly adds fumbling  with his fingers suddenly shy about the topic.
 
Minho sighs dragging a hand across his hair, "On one condition."
 
"What?" Taemin leans closer
 
"You can stay on one condition" Minho clears his throat, "You need to talk to Onew about this tomorrow" 
 
The younger's face scrunches up in distaste, but he eventually agrees as he sees Minho climb into Jonghyun's bed. And he figured that would be okay because now, no matter what Onew said, he would get his way and make him see him as an adult. He was sure of it.
 

 

Jonghyun squinted his eyes against Onew's pitch black room, he had received Minho's text about 11pm in the coffee shop, telling him not to return to his room. He wasn't fully sure about the details, but didn't care at the moment in which he was trying his best to keep the blond haired teacher from falling asleep on the wooden table, eventually, he let the man reluctantly take his leave and returned to the campus achingly dragging his feet.
 
While he was laying in Taemin's bed his mind raced across every word he exchanged with Key, he found it weird that even though the boy's sight irritated him he still couldn't help but want to be around him and he couldn't place the reason on anything tangible, but his limbs seemed to ache and his heart felt unbearably heavy with the mere thought of the younger man and  he was trying to distinguish whether it was from hate or burning curiosity when he heard Onew grunt on the bed beside his just within earshot.
 
"Still awake?" He whispered turning towards the direction of his friend's bed
 
Onew grunted in response following it up with an aspirated sigh.
 
"What's wrong dubu?" Jonghyun asked in a sing-song voice quietly blinking against the dark.
 
"I'm stupid" Onew mumbled into his pillow trying to cover up his horse voice "Taemin left" he simplified, not that he could think of any reasons for the boy's actions in the first place.
 
Jonghyun's lip tugged to the side once he heard the crackle in the elder's voice, though the sound hurt him more than anything he always appreciated Onew's obsessive care over Taemin - regardless of how many times he mocked them for it.
 
"You're not stupid" Jonghyun sighed "Everyone needs to stretch their limbs for a bit, right? Don't worry too much about it"
 
Onew remained silent for awhile before mumbling a barely audioable "how can I not worry?"  when he felt his friend weigh down the bed as he s his way behind him, wrapping his arms firmly around his waist, he felt the older's hot breath hit against his ear in a soft shush.  
Taking Jonghyun's cue to sleep Onew tried to rest without Taemin's soft breaths filling the room and focused on Jonghyun's comforting embrace although he knew they would roll out of bed in the morning and ignore anything that happened tonight and Onew honestly liked it that way.
 

 

Key  hummed to himself quietly as he waited for the third flow of students to fill their seats. His head had been causing a riot since the morning, a sure punishment for staying up later than he was used to and being potentially overprone to cause an accident as he drove back to his home at midnight half-asleep. After his fourth cup of coffee that morning, that he held comfortably between both hands, the feeling went away and was replaced by an excited and giddy one he much preferred.
 
Which would probably be considered unfair to his first batch of students, who he practically condemned for breathing, he reasoned.
 
The warm feeling resounding through Key's body peaked as he saw Jonghyun strut inside the lecture hall hand slung over his friend Jinki's shoulder in comfort. The teacher felt his mouth contort into a large grin as he waved excitedly to the older boy, only because he felt like he could deal with The Problem Child without hassle today, especially after getting to know his irritatingly playful character a bit more. But that bit about the older boy peeved him, so he ignored it focusing on the other's friendliness instead.
 
Jonghyun looked at the teacher especially as he smiled back and though he found the enthusiasm in Key's greeting a bit odd it made his chest swell in a feeling of accomplishment. He quickly stopped himself from getting too content about it though, and returned his attention to the deflated-trye-like Onew almost immediately as he found just the thing to cheer his up, or just the person even.
 
Key scoffed bewildered by Jonghyun's reaction, but brushed it aside knowing full well the nature of Jonghyun's personality and since he had gotten to know the new shiny toy in the school it wasn't quite appealing anymore the teacher reasoned bitterly as he lowered his head greeting the remaining flood of students ignoring the odd pang he was feeling in his chest.
 

AN: I'm so sorry guys /cry, I haven't had time and once again I've written this in college gaining loads of dirty looks as I fumbled like a derp to cover my screen. OTL

Anyways, thank you for the sweet comments guys! 

tumblr_mbmq5quh421rhjfh5o1_250.gif

Also, guise. Look, look guise. 
image
 
I KNOW ITS NOT THEM BUT MY FEELS GUISE. MY FEELS.