Almighty Lesson!

전능하신 선생님 - Almighty Teacher!

 

Onew had to slide through the rest of the the lesson  with a playback of Jonghyun's complaining low in the background.  He had taken the younger with him to the music equipment room for the remainder of the now free lesson, cupping his cheeks while he yawned at the boy across him who was fiddling with an acoustic guitar. 

"I mean why do I even need to go see him?" Jonghyun questions once again, dragging his fingertips along the thickest metal wire pressing a white line across his index finger.

Onew sighs taking out his black composition notebook as the boy continued, "I know I'm not the brightest student, but-" Onew snorted at his understatement causing Jonghyun to an eyebrow up at him.

"The only English you know are lines you picked up from os" The older boy states rolling his eyes.

Jonghyun smirked, unable to deny it.

 


 

After spending fourth period annoying Onew and Joon, who had joined them at the start of the new period, Jonghyun exited into the corridor stubbornly making his way to the new teacher's hall. 

He suppressed a laugh when he saw the man he was on his way to meet by the door of the lecture hall, arms overflowing with stacks of paper as he futilely tried to open the door using his foot by kicking and mumbling profanities at the unmoving wood. The elder contemptlated helping the younger boy once he was bemused enough, but sighed upon he seeing a tall boy approach Key gingerly, opening the door to let him pass. He rolled his eyes at his friends attempt at kissing the teacher's . Taemin always did stuff like that, it was no wonder everyone around him found him adorable. He watched as Key shot the younger boy a bright smile nodding his thanks as he walked into the room.

He saw Taemin threaten to go into the room before furrowing his eyebrows in thought, probably torn between following the teacher he had yet to win over or hurrying to the cafeteria in hopes of buying a carton of banana milk before they sold out.

Jonghyun walked up to the boy laying a heavy  hand  on the younger's shoulder,  "Onew bought  you some banana milk. He's waiting for you in the music room, but  I'm afraid I won't join you guys today" he sighs dramatically "The new English teacher wants to torture me... Try not to miss me too much" he adds with a cheeky wink at the younger boy before he walks into the lecture hall.

He sighed, Joon had said he would take them out for meat today. Though the older hadn't mentioned it after he learned of Jonghyun's new lunch plans .

 


 

Key set the stacks of photocopied worksheets on the table with a tired sigh. He wondered where that cute kid who opened the door for him came from, but it seemed the kid didn't follow him into the room and left instead. It was nice of him though. He bit his lip already nervous about the amount of work personally tutoring the problem student would be. If the stubborn boy would even agreed to doing the work.

Speak of the devil. He thought once he saw Jonghyun enter the hall dragging his feet towards the younger's desk.

"I didn't think you'd come"  Key sends the boy a relived smile

"Why wouldn't I?" Jonghyun asks sitting on the other side of the teacher's table. There hadn't been a chair there during his lesson, but he figured the teacher had it placed there for him.

"This isn't going to be fun" Key warns pulling out a thick treasure tagged booklet from the heap of papers and handing it to the boy who gawked at it in return, "We should be able to run through the whole pack in about a month or so" Key sighs running a hand through his blonde hair, "That's if you get the basics down on time".

"You have absolutely no faith in me do you?" Jonghyun mused

Key scoffs, "Have you heard what the other teachers say about you? Half the staff thank the heavens everyday you don't take their subject"

He rolls his eyes when he sees the older boy's pout

"Come'on, let's get started" he states pulling out black thick-rimmed glasses and placing them on his face ignoring the older boy when he chortles.

"You look ridiculous!" Jonghyun laughs holding his belly and making the younger boy tisk in annoyance as he nudges the frame higher up his nose.

"Concentrate!" Key whines snapping his fingers in front of him and directing the boy's attention to the first page of the booklet.

 


 

Jonghyun knew it was going to bad, he really did, but he didn't expect Key to make him sit and study a vocabulary sheet for 20 minutes straight. He groaned at the words peeking a glance at the younger boy in front of him instead. He had started humming quietly a few minutes ago while feverishly tapping the keyboard on his laptop. Jonghyun didn't know when the boy had taken his laptop out, but it annoyed him. He could be battling away on Starcraft as Jonghyun memorized the stupid words in front of him for all he knew.

The teacher's eyes bounced off the screen and met his fiercely.

"The sheet, Jjong" the male said sternly before returning his gaze to the computer.

"Sure thing, Bummie" he growled countering the boy's nickname, he smirked in victory when it earned a frustrated groan from Key.

Though Jonghyun's smile dropped when the sound of his stomach rumbling echoed obnoxiously through the room. He bit his lip awkwardly to the boy who now squinted angrily at him before sighing in defeat for the nth time.

"Go get some food" Key allowed scoffing as he saw Jonghyun perk up like a puppy in front of him "Next time eat some food beforehand, I know you have fourth free"  

"You don't want me to come back?" he asked shoving the booklet into his bag

"Not for today" he told the elder "Just make sure you memorize the list by Monday" Key assigned him. It was Thursday and he couldn't really visit the boy in his dorm nor did he relatively want to. So he decided to grant him an extra three days. It was a long list anyway Key reasoned, for him that is.

Jonghyun nodded at the teacher's words shooting him once last look before he made his way to the exit, "Are you not going to teach me at the dorm?" he asked giving the teacher the same cheeky wink he had given Taemin earlier that day. 

"N-no" Key blinked at a complete loss.

Jonghyun smirked at the teacher's stuttered response, "That's a shame" he added turning his back to the boy and walking into the corridor with a smile. 

Key looked at the now empty doorway leading into the corridor. Did he just wink at me? 

He chuckled in disbelief thinking back to the warnings Joon had given him about the boy

He may seem a bit provoking at times, but he just likes teasing and skinship, don't take it to heart.

Key found himself laughing at the boy's predictable personality long after he had left.

 

 


A/N: If I had a student like that, I'd probably punch him. OTL 

Anyway,  I'm so asddfghj about the new subscriptions. This has two (well, three now) chapters guys, srsly guise, srsly. GUISE. IT HAS THREE CHAPTERS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

tumblr_m7zijlDdNr1qlpu95.gif

 

EDIT:

SO MANY TYPOS. I understand how the producers of LOTR thought it would be useful to release the extended verions now.  Not that I didn't appreciate them before... all for Smeagols! Ahem, I think I could use a banner, any suggestions?