Following on..

In the eyes of the angel and devil

You were really surprised so you rushed out and pushed his bare chest against the wall, You then rushed downstairs smiling like a weirdo and couldn't get the feeling of his smooth, soft and really nice chest of your hands and couldn't get the picture out of your head.

             "youwhat are you doing?... Is Zelo coming down to have breakfast any soon?" Your mum yelled at you from the kitchen.

             "Err... ermm I don't know mum, He's just finished having a shower so he might be down anytime now!" You told her

             "Oh really? How did you know?" Your mum was abit curious of what might have happened when you went upstairs.

             "Mum... Err.. I'm going to go to the toilet I'll be back in a minute" You didn't want to tell her so you went upstairs to the toilet and sat there thinking about him and you just couldn't stop. You then started lightly hitting your head just wishing that somehow it could help stop you from thinking of him, you then hear a knock "youare you in there?, I'm going to go home now, I'm sorry I didn't stay for breakfast... Errr okay I'll see you later then" You really wanted to stop him from going but you just froze up and couldn't answer, you could hear his footsteps as he goes downstairs and through the front door.

You then walked out of the bathroom and walked slowly down the stairs upset and just felt really stupid for acting like a complete idiot in front of him, you then shouted  "Mum, he's gone it's alright now"

              "Oh okay, I'll just make breakfast for us then" Your mum answered

              "Err... No mum I want to go out" You then told her

              "What? you need to eat breakfast!" Your mum yelled at you

              "Mum I want to get some fresh air!" You then lightly shouted at her

You then reached out slowly towards the front door handle and really hoping that you'll see Zelo one the way to the park, the door glides open and the breeze of fresh air brushes past your face... then you walked out into the hot summer day.

              "Oh hello there" a voice from behind came, and the footsteps comes closer and closer-

You then turned around to see who it was "Sorry do I know you?" you asked the stranger that made you jump.

               "No, but I'm Daehyun Zelo's best friend... He sent me to come and speak to you" He then gave you a smile and you smiled back.

               "Err-- Hello there It's nice to meet you I'm--" You then got cut off

                "--youI know, Zelo told me" He then smiled again and laughed a little bit.

                "Oh when did Zelo tell you that? He just left the house?" You then were curious

                "Oh He texted me this morning" He then looked nervous and he slightly turns around and changed the subject, "So where are you going? I'll take you" You then smiled and pointed at the park across the road.